HAL Prachand - Light Combat Helicopter (LCH)

abingdonboy

Country flag
Any ideas on the projected production rate of the LCH? The ALH is currently being churned out at around 30/year, the HAL LUH is said to be projected 60/year but what of the LCH? AFAIK HAL has started to set up an entirely new production facility purely for the LCH.

@Gessler

Gessler

Country flag
Any ideas on the projected production rate of the LCH? The ALH is currently being churned out at around 30/year, the HAL LUH is said to be projected 60/year but what of the LCH? AFAIK HAL has started to set up an entirely new production facility purely for the LCH.

@Gessler
I don't expect it to be all that different/faster than ALH production rate. Both choppers are twin-engined so I believe a number of integration procedures might be carried over from Dhruv.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
This chopper's engine is so powerful that it it can climb so rapidly and that will harm its structure. The climb rate is controlled by software to avoid any damage to structure. Now new more powerful engine has come in, That will further increase the potency of this chopper. It is a very good chopper at low altitude and unmatched performer at high altitude.

Narasimh

Country flag
I like the way lch & luh are being kept under the radar - out of the spotlight and quietly being worked upon steadily
True, my thoughts are same.. DRDO and HAL seems to have reduced the public events it used to do for every other milestone achieved.. they have understood the importance of working to get the final products rolled out and put in service.

Sabru Foxtrot

Sabru Foxtrot

here is the exclusive video of LCH in action captured by Saurav Chordia on Iron Fist 2016

Exclusive video of IAF Paratroopers jumping from C-17 Globemaster - Exercise Iron Fist 2016

shankyz

Country flag
Shitty vdo , unstable , non-focussed , jerky , jarring music

Sent from Moto G using Tapatalk

charlie

Country flag
I hope HAL is able to use bluedome on LCH, it will help IA when they are hunting for terrorist who infiltrated in J&K

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles