Gurmeet Ram Rahim - An internal security perspective

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Sir, i would like to believe i live in a country where rule of law is supreme, religion be damned. And not in a place where they stone a woman to death just because she looked at 'another' man.
For all its flaws, i believe in our judiciary and in our law enforcement.
In the long run, things average out and truth will prevail. Everything else is how we perceive it.
Laws are good, as long as the person who enforces it is good guy.

Don't read too much into it. We hindus have this syndrome of being all fair and good guys. Hope things will turn out ok in the end.

here2where

Laws are good, as long as the person who enforces it is good guy.

Don't read too much into it. We hindus have this syndrome of being all fair and good guys. Hope things will turn out ok in the end.
Sir, both you and I know very well that after a REALLY long time, we have the right bunch of people at the VERY top to enforce the right kind of law. Real DHARMA.
Let's show confidence and patience in them.

square

Strategic Issues
Media needs to be controlled by an autonomous regulatory authority.

Unless we do that, media will become terrorists' biggest weapon.
media channals are run by people who has no knowledge about ground realities ,...

only sametime real journalist do bring insight of the situation ....
but most of the time such articles goes unnotice...

long article , will take time , ....

https://thewire.in/104404/dalit-iss...ikhs-continue-to-dominate-political-dialogue/

and punjab govt had given BC status to jat sikhs.....where do dalits sikhs will go when even the job reservation they getting are now trimed by rich & powerfulls...

Last edited:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Regardless of what you meant, history will remember this incident as being that an imbecile BJP CM blackening the face of the BJP PM.
That's merely your observation, quite inept one at that. Actually, in my view, it will be remembered as major disasters having been averted.

However, lets wait and watch.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
The thing is it is tag line which is commonly used by liberals.
Yes, I agree. What is the ultimate goal of liberals? It is to destroy all religion and culture so that the elite can exert power on the masses. So why are we regarding this conman as a Hindu or a Sikh? He deserves a boot on his fat ass as much as the Xtian missionaries do.

here2where

That's merely your observation, quite inept one at that. Actually, in my view, it will be remembered as major disasters having been averted...
Inept?
Today the whole world, congis and every two-bit media is going to town saying KHATTAR MUST STEP DOWN.
And BJP obviously is saying NO WAY.
And you say it has worked in BJP's favour? How so sir, care to explain?

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Inept?
Today the whole world, congis and every two-bit media is going to town saying KHATTAR MUST STEP DOWN.
And BJP obviously is saying NO WAY.
And you say it has worked in BJP's favour? How so sir, care to explain?
Dogs and opposition bark all the time. Inconsequential. They hounded Modi for a decade, what happened in the end?

Besides, violence happened in Congi state too or did you conveniently forget that?

So ask that captain of theirs to step down or go fu*k themselves. Nothing will happen.

here2where

Dogs and opposition bark all the time. Inconsequential. They hounded Modi for a decade, what happened in the end?
I was expecting an educative pointed rebuttal. Not a broad-stroke.
Anyway, let it be.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I was expecting an educative pointed rebuttal. Not a broad-stroke.
Anyway, let it be.
Was your point specific? Read the edited post and respond to that as well, it has something specific.

Its so strange that even RW don't want to mention Punjab. Did the courts blast Punjab CM?

Besides, I'have asked many times about what specific could have been done. No responses thus far.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Yes, I agree. What is the ultimate goal of liberals? It is to destroy all religion and culture so that the elite can exert power on the masses. So why are we regarding this conman as a Hindu or a Sikh? He deserves a boot on his fat ass as much as the Xtian missionaries do.
He deserves a boot in the ass. But what happening here is, all anti-hindu guys are hijacking it.

here2where

Was your point specific? Read the edited post and respond to that as well, it has something specific as well...
Respectfully, it is not an apple-apple comparison. What happened in Haryana is beyond comparison. Days of warning, and the CM appeared to have done NOTHING. That registers in people's mind.
Otherwise, which state doesn't see violence? Is P.Vijayan stepping down despite Kerala becoming a killing field?

Haryana has become a different ball game. PM's good name has been dragged into mud.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Before replying to my post 'please read it fully and properly'.

Yesterday's incident and terrorist activities are totally different. Dealing with a crowd of over 10000 itself is scary (trust me), but here we are talking about dealing with a crowd of more than 1.5 lakh. It is easy for us to blame the state administration (which I too have done), but taking decisions are tough, but it is their duty to do so - to take hard decisions.
Its not easy to stop people coming in hordes to a place, but the govt. did a good job in announcing curfew. If people would have been stopped from coming in, things would have turned a lot more bloody, just away from Panchakula, and forces couldn't be distributed at every entrance of Panchakula, this would have created a logistics problem for bringing in reinforcements.
Shooting order was given at the right time, the govt. couldn't have given shooting order earlier, that would have been a massacre and the govt. would have been answerable to the SHRC/NHRC and we would be criticizing the govt. sitting in our armchair's - 'how can a democratic govt. just give orders to shoot people - they are humans not turkeys'.
And lastly, the court is slowly going above their given mandate. 'Legislature, Executive and Judiciary' are three different organs in India, but judiciary is slowly doing kabzaa of the other two, which is undemocratic. They are interfering in governance. If the Central govt. interferes in state affairs, they say India is a federation, and if they don't interfere, they pull them up, they seem to have conveniently forgotten that L&O is a state item and the Central govt. can only send reinforcements when asked, and Indian govt. (HMO and MoD) have their hands full at the borders.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Respectfully, it is not an apple-apple comparison. What happened in Haryana is beyond comparison. Days of warning, and the CM appeared to have done NOTHING. That registers in people's mind.
Otherwise, which state doesn't see violence? Is P.Vijayan stepping down despite Kerala becoming a killing field?

Haryana has become a different ball game. PM's good name has been dragged into mud.
So there was no warning in Punjab? Stop trying to make excuses. 64 incidents is no small matter. The media focus is all on Haryana as there is a larger target behind it.

This is Punjab:

The CM lies through his teeth:

Anyone, including here questioning him? No. So why?

As for commies, they never step down, no matter how many they kill. Reference: Kerela and WB. Ask the courts to question them or J&K.

PM's name has been dragged through mud several times by people who have no credibility. Its no different now.

Its stupid RW, instead of attacking on poor handling in Punjab, they turn their back on BJP and even question Modi for it. Ridiculous.

Answer my initial question: what do you think could have been done differently? Pre-emptive shooting? Preventive custody of over a lac people?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles