Gurmeet Ram Rahim - An internal security perspective

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Sir, remember - it is more important to APPEAR to do the rightful thing, than to actually do the right thing.
Modi must APPEAR to be fair to all religions. Therein lies Bharat's future.
Actually, Modiji is fair to all religions. It's media creation that he is against other religions. These days being pro-hindu means, you are against other religions.
It takes year to get immune to liberal influence.

Look at what you said,
Modi must APPEAR to be fair to all religions. Therein lies Bharat's future.
Here you believe that Bharath future relies on coexistence of all religions. That is congress line.

Ancient Indian

The left also accepts flaws and bad apples for their larger cause whereas right wingers want perfection. Perfect example right here, right wingers decrying this baba, have you heard of a leftie blaming their imams or commies? Never.
It's not seeking perfection. It's more like venting out frustration. Many people won't wake up until some one put fire under their beds.

Zero-Sum-Game

I am stating the difference between the magnitudes of the two situations..... which one poses major challenge and requires sustained and grand actions to resolve? there were such situations happening all over India in past and there are s.o.p in place for such situations which were never implemented in this case.
let me just divulge a little info:-
in order to dissipate a large crowd following steps are to be taken
  • first, persuasion.... call for peaceful disassembly
  • second, warning to disassemble lest police action
  • light lathi charge... more focus on fear psychology
  • mild lathi charge .. actual effort to push back rioters...
  • heavy lathi charge... full on assault on the rioters... riot police comes into full action..
  • aerial firing... prior warning
  • firing at the rioters.. this requires prior permission from SDM or equivalent post. shots are to be fired at the foot and indiscriminate firing is still a strict no.
  • finally, if situation grows out of hand , police officers are free to use any force necessary for safety of their lives.
hope, this clears some doubts ..

here2where

..Here you believe that Bharath future relies on coexistence of all religions. That is congress line.
Congress line is to win elections by giving undue importance to muslims.
Bharat's future will solely be in the hands of a person who can pull all religions together.
It is ideal to be an all-hindu India.
But that is only a pipe dream now. For, whether you like it or not, the damn muslims and xtians aren't going anywhere. They need to be carried along. For which, a true leader must gain their trust. Or fear.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
hindu jihadi after all.
If a Hindu Jihadi is boosting our econmoy,Curing our Administrative problems i'll take it.Apart from the Peacephools i dont think anybody is going to have problem wth it.As Hindusim Truly promotes peace and self defence.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

Congress line is to win elections by giving undue importance to muslims.
Bharat's future will solely be in the hands of a person who can pull all religions together.
It is ideal to be an all-hindu India.
But that is only a pipe dream now. For, whether you like it or not, the damn muslims and xtians aren't going anywhere. They need to be carried along. For which, a true leader must gain their trust. Or fear.
Pulling all together is not one person responsibility.

You can't beg two guys to come together and live happily forever. It is entirely up to those two to come together and live with each other with respect.

Being pro-hindu and being anti-abraham are two different things.
Why people confuse over it? No one asking any one to kill Muslims and Christians in India.

We should be more pro-hindu not anti-anything.

here2where

And we all know how it is going to end don't we? Hindus should eat Badam everyday it would help them.
It is going to end in more people from among minority communities voting for Modi. Like the muzzie women, for instance. You won't take it?

here2where

We should be more pro-hindu not anti-anything.
All iam saying is being pro-hindu does not mean allow rapists hindus or murderous hindus to walk around scot free and idiolise them, just to spite the minorities. That is what they do in Porkistan - kill minorities and make heroes of murderous muzzies. Do we really want to be a Hindu version of that hell hole called na-Pakistan?

Ancient Indian

All iam saying is being pro-hindu does not mean allow rapists hindus or murderous hindus to walk around scot free and idiolise them, just to spite the minorities. That is what they do in Porkistan - kill minorities and make heroes of murderous muzzies. Do we really want to be a Hindu version of that hell hole called na-Pakistan?
You must understand I am not GRR's lawyer. But this is too much.

People are comparing GRR to Hafeez Sayed. Good going there. I am sure he must have blasted enough Mosques and planning to do some jihad using his premis.

There you found your own International terrorist. I am sure these premis are nothing but terrorists.

here2where

You must understand I am not GRR's lawyer. But this is too much.

People are comparing GRR to Hafeez Sayed. Good going there. I am sure he must have blasted enough Mosques and planning to do some jihad using his premis.

There you found your own International terrorist. I am sure these premis are nothing but terrorists.
Sir, i would like to believe i live in a country where rule of law is supreme, religion be damned. And not in a place where they stone a woman to death just because she looked at 'another' man.
For all its flaws, i believe in our judiciary and in our law enforcement.
In the long run, things average out and truth will prevail. Everything else is how we perceive it.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The real game is to try to tarnish Modi with this - courts gave the opening, now media will run with it. Desperate ploy from a besieged ecosystem.

This needs to be responded by opening another front and start cracking on the immense corruption, bring media into it as well - many journalists enjoy properties around NCR.

It's not seeking perfection. It's more like venting out frustration. Many people won't wake up until some one put fire under their beds.
They are frustrated because they expect too much too fast and want to happen their way.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@Project Dharma totally disagrees with you. This is all SAD fault and indirectly BJP fault by being near to them.

Of course, the Gurudwaras themselves watching it from sidelines.
I don't care who disagrees, the facts are indisputable.

Who provided this baba Z+ security? Which party his son-in-law belongs to? Who went slow on his rape cases for election support? Hint: Its not BJP or SAD.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...m-ram-rahim/story-u3rasYONO9W1j0qCjdaJ5H.html

http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/capt-amarinder-seeks-support-of-dera-sacha-sauda-13895.html
I'm not going to debate politics because I frankly don't care. But @Ancient Indian is putting words in my mouth that I never said. I blamed all the parties equally,. Congress used them earlier and went slow on them, then Akalis used them and forgave him for the sacrilege incident. Fact. I also don't care who disagrees.

here2where

A lot of people here are pissed a so-called hindu brother has been hauled over coals.
Well, in a civilized law-abiding country, this is expected.
And iam happy to live in a civilized country and remain a good hindu
Iam done in this thread.

Ancient Indian

I'm not going to debate politics because I frankly don't care. But @Ancient Indian is putting words in my mouth that I never said. I blamed all the parties equally,. Congress used them earlier and went slow on them, then Akalis used them and forgave him for the sacrilege incident. Fact. I also don't care who disagrees.
I swear I read it in one of your post.:biggrin2:
Apologies if I tagged you unnecessarily. I am also not big fan of SAD.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles