Gurmeet Ram Rahim - An internal security perspective

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Baba followers rioting proves they believe that he is being framed. It does not prove rape.His followers comes from poorer lower caste background who always speaks with muscle instead of talk, so violence is natural, even if Baba want to control them i don't think he can do it.

Conspiracy can't be ruled out seeing the history of false accusations against hindu saints.

Which post i ignored?

So CBI with help of courts is going to jail someone but won't reveal evidence. And we should believe cbi courts judges etc because they are all harishchandra.

Today everybody is saying he is rapist balatkari baba but if tomorrow High court reverses the judgement than what? would they be able to compensate the defamation which this baba is getting.

This baba did huge work against drugs prostituition alcoholism casteism in punjab, but Hindus on social media instead of seeing this judgement cautiously suspiciously are calling him balatkari without asking for evidence,

compare it with muslims celebrating a pedophile and daughter-in-law fucker as perfect man for humanity for all time to come.
i am not saying that we become deluded like them but why so much viciousness against Gurmeet by hindus when he has tremendous credentials of social work?
All of his good work is diluted just by one shady enquiry and judgement.
Tomorrow when a case is slapped on CONgress (the Gandhis, Chidu, Ahmed Patel, etc) and their karyakartas riot, I'm sure you would say the same thing - 'They are being framed'.

Bahamut

who always speaks with muscle instead of talk, so violence is natural, even if Baba want to control them i don't think he can do it.
If violence is natural to them then they deserve a full lathi charge.
Conspiracy can't be ruled out seeing the history of false accusations against hindu saints
Look at ram rahem behaviour, does he look like a saint to u?

Science Singh

Country flag
GUYS, this guy @Science Singh is a troll or a"babbar shera ka baccha"(a dera premi/ follower) so kindly don't feed him and ignore him all together.
Everyone is a troll who does not agree with you, great logic.

I think @Zero-sum is a troll/ missionary paid by church/muslim who write on this forum to malign hindus, so kindly don't feed him and ignore him all together,

As i think this about you it must be true

I am a proud Hindu, I don't give a fu*k about msg except his social work, the problem is systematic specific targetting of hindu saints and hindus laping it up without questioning and shouting balatkari from rooftops.

All of his good work is diluted just by one shady enquiry and judgement.

Science Singh

Country flag
If violence is natural to them then they deserve a full lathi charge.

Look at ram rahem behaviour, does he look like a saint to u?
I agree as long as this way of handling (deserve a full lathi charge) get extended to muslims also when they riot.

If we are going to define saints from our perspective than you will reject many saints from hindu past,
If we go by dressing and behaviour, in what way shiva parshuram kali ganesh are gods, you may call them demons like missionaries.

He made movies on drugs and other social evils and we don't like that, may i ask why? He dresses in colourful clothes as he does many bhakti concerts with rock music, but we don't like it, Why?

He is a guy who is doing good scoial work and consolidating hindu society in punjab.
Hindus should take this verdict with a fist of salt.

Science Singh

Country flag
Tomorrow when a case is slapped on CONgress (the Gandhis, Chidu, Ahmed Patel, etc) and their karyakartas riot, I'm sure you would say the same thing - 'They are being framed'.
No i will ask for evidence, which I am doing in this case also

Science Singh

Country flag
Classic case of brain washing and not willing to see beyond the veil.
All babas do lots of 'good work' to cover up their nefracious activities (Puttaparthi sai baba tops this illustrious list). This diaroeah baba appears to be a small time regional version of PSB.
So he started a dera so he can fu*k many women and as a cover did some charitable work?
Than you must agree,
Churches are built so pastors can fu*k small boys and as a cover they preach gospel.

What nefarious activities he did?
He must be demanding separate state like kashmir.
He must be doing hawala transactions.
He must be shielding terrorists just like indian muslims
He must be doing mass fraud conversions like missionaries
He must be supplying drugs to punjab youth

You are brainwashed who will ignore all good work done by a person because of a shady judgement and your desire to show secularism.

His organization holds many world records.

First check it out and than talk.

Bahamut

If we are going to define saints from our perspective than you will reject many saints from hindu past,
If we go by dressing and behaviour, in what way shiva parshuram kali ganesh are gods, you may call them demons like missionaries.
I am atheist, I find religion to be a tool to control the masses. I said behaviour not dressing.
He made movies on drugs and other social evils and we don't like that, may i ask why? He dresses in colourful clothes as he does many bhakti concerts with rock music, but we don't like it, Why?
All of what he did was to convince his follower that he is a guru .
His group was receiving illegal arms training. Had he had more time, he would have started to get more demanding

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So he started a dera so he can fu*k many women and as a cover did some charitable work?
Than you must agree,
Churches are built so pastors can fu*k small boys and as a cover they preach gospel.

What nefarious activities he did?
He must be shielding terrorists just like indian muslims
He must be doing mass fraud conversions like missionaries

You are brainwashed who will ignore all good work done by a person because of a shady judgement and your desire to show secularism.

Let's keep his judicial case aside for a moment...

Let's look at the reaction from his followers, look at the destruction, look at the arson and weapons found with his followers, looks at the violence by his followers..

If it is said that the chap was preaching peace, obviously his message was not learnt by his followers. There seems to be quite a gap between the cup and the lip. He seems to have failed in spreading peace and harmony.

So what's the point in discussing about him as a religious leader.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I am a proud Hindu, I don't give a fu*k about msg except his social work, the problem is systematic specific targetting of hindu saints and hindus laping it up without questioning and shouting balatkari from rooftops.
Yes because India is a majority of Hindus and Hindus are not fools who will listen to any one who is a Ravan in disguise of a Sadhu. Hindus know the concept of this disguise. Which is not as prominently prevalent in other theologies.

The current system follows the 4 math shankracharya and they do not involve themselves into politics, unless until it's the height.

Thirdly some one who cannot control his mind, senses and desires and maintain it like a flame of a ghee lamp, he cannot be a sage.

RamRahim is a brand.

here2where

Yes. They are in it for the easy screw.

Yes, many of them screw choir boys and spread the gospel too.

Most probably yes. They are all in it for $$$ only.
If it helps cover the op-ex and boost the bottom line of the joint, why not?!

desire to show secularism.
I would love to line up this fake baba, a pastor who screws small boys and the mullah who takes money to do halala, and perform live castration - without anesthesia. If it makes me secular, then call me what you want.

Iam sure. Free publicity doesn't hurt.

I neither have the time nor the interest to read up on this uninteresting and tastleless conman.

Bruddah, you are either under-age or extremely naive for arguing this rogue's case. Iam sure with age, you will realise. Till then, may you find peace in what you do.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Capt Amarinder is a good administrator is it?

Or is it that he is just a good communicator?

Science Singh

Country flag
Yes because India is a majority of Hindus and Hindus are not fools who will listen to any one who is a Ravan in disguise of a Sadhu. Hindus know the concept of this disguise. Which is not as prominently prevalent in other theologies.

The current system follows the 4 math shankracharya and they do not involve themselves into politics, unless until it's the height.

Thirdly some one who cannot control his mind, senses and desires and maintain it like a flame of a ghee lamp, he cannot be a sage.

RamRahim is a brand.
Dude this is dangerous,

Kanchi Shankaracharya was accused of murder. Tomorrow some minor can accuse shankaracharya for rape also he is supposed to prove his innocence.

Just accuse a successful Hindu organization of all shady things with fabricated evidence including minor rape and voilla ,

Hindus will lap it up themselves as they trust judges cbi media more than religious sect instituitions.

Most hindus calling him balatkari on social media, so a leader of lower caste in punjab is being humiliated in media with shady enquiry and other hindus are abandoning them.

What i sense is that he is getting all heat because of his movies and glittery clothing. You may not agree with his preaching and all other shit but don't escalate it to rape.

Anybody who takes on missionaries is targeted including Jayendra Asaram Rmapal and now msg.

Yes. They are in it for the easy screw.

Yes, many of them screw choir boys and spread the gospel too.

Most probably yes. They are all in it for $$$ only.

If it helps cover the op-ex and boost the bottom line of the joint, why not?!

I would love to line up this fake baba, a pastor who screws small boys and the mullah who takes money to do halala, and perform live castration - without anesthesia. If it makes me secular, then call me what you want.

Iam sure. Free publicity doesn't hurt.

I neither have the time nor the interest to read up on this uninteresting and tastleless conman.

Bruddah, you are either under-age or extremely naive for arguing this rogue's case. Iam sure with age, you will realise. Till then, may you find peace in what you do.
People/Instituitions doing all work are for easy booty as if getting pussy is such a difficult job.

Wow great logic, I don't have time to read about this tateless baba but i know from 6th sense he is a conman.

Uncleji, I am just 6 months old , You are antaryami who knows that he is rogue.

It's my Last Post, just requesting open minded hindus to take this judgement with a fist of salt.

Note: To all retards who think i am msg follower/premi/bhakt, - No i am not - i just don't have any trust in media,judges, retarded hindus and sickular ecosystem.

prohumanity

Country flag
Those of you think what is happening in Panchkula-Chandigarh is something new..first time....were not around when In Chandigarh alone 100s of young men self emolated themselves in 1985-86 during Anti-reservation movement. Indira Gandhi was the PM then and suppressed with heavy hand but still hundreds died and thousands of cars,houses and other buildings destroyed. CRPF,BSF and military all were patrolling the streets of Chandigarh then.
What happened yesterday in Panchkula brought back the memories of Anti Reservation movement 1985-86 as the pictures and videos so much resemble what happened 32 years back.
India has seen such situations in the past. These events last for a week or two....and finally normalcy returns...until next time.
Why millions of Indians are so gullible to be taken for a ride by such a conman ? That is the bigger question ?
Why the Govt. and law enforcement allows them to get so powerful and influencial without knowing what goes on inside and how this massive amount of money/weapons etc. are accumulated ? Isn't that failure of the system ?
Isn't it the duty of Govt to monitor and prevent such organizations from manipulating simple and ignorant Indians ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles