Gurmeet Ram Rahim - An internal security perspective

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I have changed my stance towards missionaries, I think they are a huge threat towards Sikhism and Hinduism. As for 57% of Sikhs in Punjab, my personal faith is tied to the Buddha Dal panth and I count every Gurudwara going Hindu as a Sikh.
Whenever a hindu(sikh or non-sikh) is found guilty, we have to do some double check.
Hastily going into full righteous mode won't help us in long run. We already lost enough.

Last edited:

Science Singh

Country flag
Dude, it is not just "Woman1: He raped me & Woman 2: Yes he is a rapist, throw him behind bars." There is cross examination, corroboration, proof of physical proximity. The defendant has a ton of defenses including an alibi, in addition he can also present his own witnesses that say he was with them.

And rapists are convicted everywhere without dna evidence and CCTV evidence. I am tired of this back and forth banter where I write a post and you just respond with "no" and repeat your first post.

No offense intended, please stop quoting me, it is getting tiring.
No issues, won't quote u again.

I know people get convicted without dna or cameras but everything is fishy in this case,all these testimonies can be very easily fabricated, and she filed a case after 3 years, even if we believe her than enjoying 3 years of wonderful rape and than suddenly he raped me.

And wonderful coincidence she was also minor just like in asaram case, so put whole burden on gurmeet to prove his innocence.

Just a way to humiliate hindus by targeting different gurus. Killing Hinduism by 1000 cuts.

Bye

captscooby81

Country flag
Well i am back just taken a stroll in twitter to collect some more original or fake news ..

This guy is huge he has some 2-3 crore followers wow man he can demand for a separate state ..
Well the twitter is filled with same worries paaji most of his 80 % followers are Dalit and OBC it seems and the typical dharmics in twitter are worried that this large chunk should not get fallen pray to the soul harvesters as they are very good in exploiting the poor and the illiterate ..So there are calls already been raised by people asking SGCP or SGPC to try to accommodate as many of these followers by out reaching them and also to some hindu religious leaders to reach them and bring them into the dharmic fold before they fall to the Evangelicals..

if the detail of his followers are true then i am sure BJP is not going to push him to much just a sentencing and VIP treatment in jail is what i am expecting because BJP so keen on the dalit and OBC vote banks which had worked for them in the recent UP elections. i really doubt BJP has to confidence to go against this vote bank by doing something stupid ...

I just don't want the GRR to go free punish him but hope Captain and Kattar has some proper mechanism in place to stop his followers falling into the traps of missionaries ....that will be a grave danger to the country ...

I have changed my stance towards missionaries, I think they are a huge threat towards Sikhism and Hinduism. As for 57% of Sikhs in Punjab, my personal faith is tied to the Buddha Dal panth and I count every Gurudwara going Hindu as a Sikh.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
But some hindu mob goes out of control, whole country goes bonkers. Highlight of the day.
expect similar outrage when molvis try danga now...
well because now they cannot say, the government is partial. Few media handles were saying no pallet guns, why? They forgot that police fired real bullets ...
If similar happens in Kashmir what police and para mil did in panchkula , half population will vanish in kashmir within 6 months.

Modi has to work safely. All tamasha is happening in his government. Looks like he has ordered to complete all the pending high profile cases on time.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Note media narrative. All focus on Haryana, barely a mention of violence in Punjab.

Good point, I was not aware of that law. In that case exploiting the situation would make him culpable as well because of that law not defacto.

Not sure if I agree with that law, who decides what is in public interest and what is not. Seems like something to be exploited by another Indira Gandhi like personality in the future.
No law exists that cannot be exploited by the government. For an example, you don't need to go to Indira Gandhi:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ir-coverage/story-OOzyWO2hkcevvJAUD8309H.html

well because now they cannot say, the government is partial. Few media handles were saying no pallet guns, why? They forgot that police fired real bullets ...
If similar happens in Kashmir what police and para mil did in panchkula , half population will vanish in kashmir within 6 months.

Modi has to work safely. All tamasha is happening in his government. Looks like he has ordered to complete all the pending high profile cases on time.
Nothing of this sort will happen in secular riots. Media is biased and populace are fiberals. So no outrage.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This guy is huge he has some 2-3 crore followers wow man he can demand for a separate state ..
Well the twitter is filled with same worries paaji most of his 80 % of his followers are Dalit and OBC
you need to watch them if some one else from neighbours don't take the advantage of it.

Ancient Indian

HIndu lives don't matter. They should be treated like savages.

If GRR is their god, we can imagine how fukked up these two states are.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
othing of this sort will happen in secular riots. Media is biased and populace are fiberals. So no outrage.
it will happen,

see.. triple talak is over,
they filed a 35 A for Kashmir
Muslim personal board in under scanner
the dhongi is in jail
UCC is next
B'desh territorial issues solved
these were really controversial

>>>and in two months Ram Mandir verdict... prepare for that, this baba dhongi was just a small excerpt.

See, there are so many disputes which which seemes just small but had very severe effects on the development. You need an atmosphere to have country developed. If country remains indulged into these petty issues then it will never develop.

HIndu lives don't matter. They should be treated like savages
@Ancient Indian sir
Baat hindu ka nahi hai , even congresses use these supporters for vote bank politics. These baba's blackmail. Not every one is Ramdev or 4 math Sharacharya ji.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Well the twitter is filled with same worries paaji most of his 80 % of his followers are Dalit and OBC it seems and the typical dharmics in twitter are worried that this large chunk did not get fallen pray to the soul harvesters as they are very good in exploiting the poor and the illiterate ..So there are calls already been raised by people asking SGCP or SGPC to try to accommodate as many of these followers by out reaching them and also to some hindu religious leaders to reach them and bring them into the dharmic fold before they fall to the Evangelicals..
A bulk of his followers are in Malwa according to the news and most Xtian missionaries are in Majha. SGPC can't accommodate anything, they are a corrupt puppet organization. Anyway, if we do want them to do something, they are puppets of Akalis and by extension BJPs. Captain doesn't have much sway over them.
Bhai, the thing is if you stretch the definition of Hinduism far enough, even a Muslim is a Hindu. :laugh: From my and most Punjabi's perspectives, these people are part of a weird cult that is outside the fold of Hinduism and Sikhism. Ram Rahim has the ultimate authority over the cult and he seems like a mentally deranged person making all these weird songs and movies. It is not any better for me to have a person be a premi rather than a Xtian. They are both alien faiths that have nothing in common with mine.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
it will happen,

see.. triple talak is over,
they filed a 35 A for Kashmir
Muslim personal board in under scanner
the dhongi is in jail
UCC is next
B'desh territorial issues solved
these were really controversial

>>>and in two months Ram Mandir verdict... prepare for that, this baba dhongi was just a small excerpt.

See, there are so many disputes which which seemes just small but had very severe effects on the development. You need an atmosphere to have country developed. If country remains indulged into these petty issues then it will never develop.
Lets see them deal with this first:

captscooby81

Country flag
No idea paaji..i just picked info from here and there and i analysed that GRR just exploited the deep castesim issue india facing and brought dalit and OBCs into his fold and stopped them falling into soul harvesters hands

But as you rightly said his faith is as absurd as the conversion abrahamic one .. I am just hoping the sikh religious bodies and the hindu religious bodies approach his followers and do some ghar wapsi that will be a good great for the country ...

@Screambowl the porki pakis might be having orgasm now seeing how situation in PB and HR these two states are always their target to be destroyed first as the most of the brave fighters of indian army come from these states along with all other states ...i am sure by now ISPR would have given 2 rupees to all its twitter trolls to trend this issue in twitter and create more divide in the twitter society...

A bulk of his followers are in Malwa according to the news and most Xtian missionaries are in Majha. SGPC can't accommodate anything, they are a corrupt puppet organization. Anyway, if we do want them to do something, they are puppets of Akalis and by extension BJPs. Captain doesn't have much sway over them.
Bhai, the thing is if you stretch the definition of Hinduism far enough, even a Muslim is a Hindu. :laugh: From my and most Punjabi's perspectives, these people are part of a weird cult that is outside the fold of Hinduism and Sikhism. Ram Rahim has the ultimate authority over the cult and he seems like a mentally deranged person making all these weird songs and movies. It is not any better for me to have a person be a premi rather than a Xtian. They are both alien faiths that have nothing in common with mine.

Innocent

Country flag
21055000_962384710569593_4572481967907034048_o.jpg

Delhi Police says Section 144 has been imposed
in all districts of Delhi except Central and North
districts; Situation is under control.

So because of this MoFu and his follower L&O is degraded in 5 states including capital.
How much economic loss has this cost us??

Ancient Indian

@Ancient Indian sir
Baat hindu ka nahi hai , even congresses use these supporters for vote bank politics. These baba's blackmail. Not every one is Ramdev or 4 math Sharacharya ji.
Sir?????? When did I become sir?:)

The thing is look at this pic,

Sure head-shot. I was neutral until this one. This sort of response is totally uncalled for.

Ancient Indian

The police is using teargas and lathi charge bro. The "premi" love birds are the ones gathering weapons and brandishing them.
Whatever these premis did, don't warranty real bullets to head.

When the whole thing is fukked up beyond normal, we can't justify any action. Like I said, hindu lives are cheap. No need to grow grey hair over it.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Whatever these premis did, don't warranty real bullets to head.

When the whole thing is fukked up beyond normal, we can't justify any action. Like I said, hindu lives are cheap. No need to grow grey hair over it.
I think you misunderstood me, the premis are the ones firing real weapons, not cops! Earlier in the thread, somebody had posted about how 3 premis had died as opposed to 25 bystanders.

This guy is probably not a premi given the statistics, even if he is chances are he died from the stampede or from an accidental lathi to the head.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles