Gurmeet Ram Rahim - An internal security perspective

Science Singh

Country flag
I am sure when you can ask this question then the defence lawyer might have asked it. And evidence would have been provided.
The law is so pathetic that - In these rape accused cases, women giving testimonies becomes evidence without any other scientific evidence.

Nothing can prevent u from being rape accused except 24 hours cctv monitoring.

dhananjay1

Yes CBI is just a trail court and they can always appeal in higher courts like HC or SC ..So this verdict what will be issued on 28th Aug will off course will be challenged in HC and SC

Here is what i understood the violence would have happened even if the entire state was put in army control guess why the bigger the violence the more the pressure it will fall on the higher courts to decide on their judgement so basically this GRR has used a typical psy op technic to create pressure on the judiciary and on the govt ..

I hope the govt don't back step and go ahead and punish him if he is proven guilty...
Then GRR would most likely get bail and the case would drag on in other courts.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The law is so pathetic that - In these rape accused cases, women giving testimonies becomes evidence without any other scientific evidence.

Nothing can prevent u from being rape accused except 24 hours cctv monitoring.
well col purhoit never was guilty
he is guilty...
he has accepted...

Science Singh

Country flag
No they are not. They are illiterate Punjabis from across caste and religious lines.
I am not well informed about the caste distribution of his followers,

but as u said they are illiterate than obviously majority will come from dalit background

Bharat Ek Khoj

Yes CBI is just a trail court and they can always appeal in higher courts like HC or SC ..So this verdict what will be issued on 28th Aug will off course will be challenged in HC and SC

Here is what i understood the violence would have happened even if the entire state was put in army control guess why the bigger the violence the more the pressure it will fall on the higher courts to decide on their judgement so basically this GRR has used a typical psy op technic to create pressure on the judiciary and on the govt ..

I hope the govt don't back step and go ahead and punish him if he is proven guilty...
Hope it goes Asaram way. Tarikh pe Tarikh pe Tarikh...... until he starts looking like asaram.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pls post the link where he accepted he is guilty, i am not aware of it.
well if you want to discuss the whole case, then file PIL
Because they have the evidence...

What CBI or NIA says is not the verdict what court says is the verdict.

In case of Purhoit court never said he is guilty
In case of dhongi baba, court said he is guilty.

Science Singh

Country flag
No it doesn't, then it is just he said, she said. There needs to be more proof in order to prove something beyond reasonable doubt which is why a lot of accused go free and lawyers have a business. Do you have any inside information which makes you so convinced he is innocent? Please do share in that case.
How can someone prove rape beyond a reasonable doubt without medical/camera evidence?

I see, large scale conspiracy against Hindus on every step by missionaries mullas commies with the help of useful secular useful hindu idiots.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I am not well informed about the caste distribution of his followers,

but as u said they are illiterate than obviously majority will come from dalit background
From wiki:
Singh is known for political clout, as his Dera has a large number of followers among Dalits and Other Backward Classes.
Actually not aware of the demographics across Punjab. You might be right. In my village, it is across the spectrum of caste and even religion.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Merely exploring the situation as in your analogy and creating news and spreading rumors are very different.

Good point, I was not aware of that law. In that case exploiting the situation would make him culpable as well because of that law not defacto.

Not sure if I agree with that law, who decides what is in public interest and what is not. Seems like something to be exploited by another Indira Gandhi like personality in the future.

Science Singh

Country flag
How is anybody convicted of rape anywhere in the world even Western countries if they wore a condom and it wasn't caught on camera? This discussion is going nowhere.
Nobody gets convicted anywhere when there is no dna evidence, it could be semen saliva hair skin etc or camera evidence or acceptance, nothing is available in gurmeet case, i gives shivers to me that its just on the basis of words which can be tutored.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Nobody gets convicted anywhere when there is no dna evidence, it could be semen saliva hair skin etc or camera evidence or acceptance, nothing is available in gurmeet case, i gives shivers to me that its just on the basis of words which can be tutored.
Dude, it is not just "Woman1: He raped me & Woman 2: Yes he is a rapist, throw him behind bars." There is cross examination, corroboration, proof of physical proximity. The defendant has a ton of defenses including an alibi, in addition he can also present his own witnesses that say he was with them.

And rapists are convicted everywhere without dna evidence and CCTV evidence. I am tired of this back and forth banter where I write a post and you just respond with "no" and repeat your first post.

No offense intended, please stop quoting me, it is getting tiring.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You must understand only 57% are sikhs in Punjab. Ignore the threat at your own peril.
I have changed my stance towards missionaries, I think they are a huge threat towards Sikhism and Hinduism. As for 57% of Sikhs in Punjab, my personal faith is tied to the Buddha Dal panth and I count every Gurudwara going Hindu as a Sikh.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles