Gurmeet Ram Rahim - An internal security perspective

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Same here :pound: I got the job through exam and Nirmal baba and Sai baba took all the credits away, I also said the same "mehnat kare murgi anda khaye faqir"
Ghar ghar ki kahani.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Science Singh

Country flag
Too much fight but MAIN QUESTIONS are still not answered.

On what basis court found him guilty ?

Where is medical evidence of rape ?

If tomorrow somebody accuses yogi, modi, ramdev of rape than how would they prove they did not did it.?

15 years ago cctv's were rare, so nothing on camera's also. Hire 2-3 poor women, bribe them with crores to implicate Hindu preachers in rape charges and expand islam and christianity. Tried and tested script historically.

Amrk, kamaal, Nanjesh Patel An Angry Potato, Johny_Baba, captscooby81 @
  1. [URL='http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/members/nicky-g.15549/']Nicky G
  1. A chauhan
  2. dhananjay1
  3. aditya10r
  4. pruthvi24
  5. gpawar
  6. Hemu Vikram Aditya
  7. An Angry Potato
  8. Innocent
  9. Yggdrasil
  10. Mangal
  11. indiazain
  12. Modern Patriot
  13. Zero-Sum-Game
  14. Heat
  15. Rik
  16. Kazah
  17. Subbu
  18. Prashant Sharma
  19. LordOfTheUnderworlds
  20. Pandora
  21. Vishwarupa
  22. kamaal
  23. Neexis
  24. SELVAM
  25. gokussj9
[/URL]

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

square

Strategic Issues
Here is Modi sharing a stage with convicted criminal Lalu Prasad Yadav.

Should we ask Modi to resign?
it don't matter with whom PM / CM stands....atal vihari vajpaye even show respect to musharaf .....

what matters is , what they do or project......the preception they convey...
and i still fell , modi should have accepted that muslim cap....,PM/CM do not belong to religions , they belong to people....

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
and i still fell , modi should have accepted the that muslim cap....,PM/CM do not belong to religions , they belong to people....
He clarified it later by he respects all but follows hinduism only.

=======================================================

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If some sane head has been given the charge to control the mod,then i beleive he wont mind killing few murgis.

=======================================================================================
The problem is selective application of law which creates anger.

When they order recovering loss due to rioting in this case, do you think they'll apply the same standard to say jihadi sympathizers in J&K?

From another angle, why do you think governments are fearful of hauling in that Imam even though there is a non-bailable warrant against him? They know there will be real carnage on roads which will make what happened today look like a walk in the park.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Yeh chutiya joker laudo Ram Rahim singh , before him some Gandu Rampal Singh , and fabulous churan AssRam . Sab sale minor ladkiyo ka rape karte Hai.

This proves only one thing that Junta of this country is chutiya .
Did all they go to jail or forgiven by a higher authority ?? In some faith even pedos are being forgiven.

captscooby81

Country flag
ha ha ha Mofo Commie s never surprise me in using every opportunity in playing their divisive politics and create divide ..

The latest twitter argument going on in people from south who i follow ..That they are showing this riots as an example of situation TN will get if BJP comes to power And saying kick Hindutva forces and support only dravidian politics which is nothing about linguistic form of communism ....

And these same dravidian political party members burned a bus along with 3 innocent college students when their beloved leader was convicted in the illegal wealth case ....some kill in the name of godmen and some kill in the name of God like politician and same in the name of political ideology ...Sab chor hai ...:frusty::frusty:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Dekh bhai itni dikkat pareshani hai toh iss thread se hatt ja,High BP-diabetes-thyroid sab ho jaega.

40 ki umar mein kahan kahan apna ilaaj karaiega bhai sahab.

Bahot problem wali bimari hai,abhi 8 baj rahe hain stockholm mein,khana khaiye aur so jaiye.

Subah uth kar hum RWers ko gaaliyan dijiyega.

Okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles