Gurmeet Ram Rahim - An internal security perspective

Yggdrasil

Country flag
1) This is why religion is controlled so strictly in China. But of course, that has its own massive disadvantages also.

2) This "godman" is a third-rate manipulator and a crook, a complete nutjob. They should've seen it coming long ago.

3) People blaming BJP saying the Congress is better and they've "never heard of anything like this".

Yeah, I guess 3,000 people killed in 1984 DIRECTLY AT THE HANDS OF CONGRESS WORKERS doesn't count. No wonder Indians are enslaved by people like Sonia - they have really short memories. They'll forgive every massacre, riot, case of corruption, treachery, sedition, mass murder on part of Congress, but "feku Modi" needs to be perfect, and telepathically control a rioting mob of 100,000 people. Good stuff!

Sonia Gandhi said to SSwamy: "Indians like to be kicked". I see what she means now.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
They are rioting because of adverse judicial decision. They are not rioting because the holy book says so.
While I see what you're saying, and agree with the spirit of your comment, rioting because of a judicial decision is not exactly morally vindicated.

Just that these are generally isolated cases in Dharmic religions, not 2 millennia of repeated patterns.

thethinker

Country flag
While I see what you're saying, and agree with the spirit of your comment, rioting because of a judicial decision is not exactly morally vindicated.

Just that these are generally isolated cases in Dharmic religions, not 2 millennia of repeated patterns.
This is not about moral vindication. Just making it clear in case there is some attempt to create false equivalency.

Spindrift

At least nobody is going off,firing AK's,ramming trucks or ramming airplanes in buildings,the situation can be controlled.

==================================================================
We need to nip this in the bud, before it comes to that.... just because if it is not happening now that does not mean it can't happen in the future.

This BABA was to able to convince about 400 men to get their nuts chopped off and if he can do that, then he can convince them to do a lot more...

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
We need to nip this in the bud, before it comes to that.... just because if it is not happening now that does not mean it can't happen in the future.

This BABA was to able to convince about 400 men to get their nuts chopped off and if he can do that, then he can convince them to do a lot more...
Bhai 1000 logon mein se 20-30 log chutiye nikal jaen,it does not mean that every body will follow him.

===============================================================

Plus hinduism and sikhism have no problem with atheism.Peace,we are not religious fanatics like the chrislamists.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
They are premis, not Sikhs and Hindus. By that logic, all jihadis in Kashmir are Hindus as well. Once you convert, you lose the identity of your parent religion.
I don't know what is premis . Anyway I just wanted highlight that all philosophies can easily be hijacked.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I don't know what is premis . Anyway I just wanted highlight that all philosophies can easily be hijacked.
Well in case of islam you dont need to change the narrative,its always there.

Plus bhindawale tried and failed,religious fanaticism has no ground in dharmic religions-it has bestowed with sane minds.

===============================================

captscooby81

Country flag
This is why i hate religion and politics ..When politicians go and bend to these godman s and maulvis and who ever says that he represent god to get some votes they are always inviting trouble ..There is no free lunches in this world and bloody irrespective of who you are PM of the country or a poor man you will be milked for getting a favour from someone at some point in the future ..

As paaji said this guys is extremely dangerous for the safety of the country he is a true anti national creating himself a cult religion once his followers gets beyond a limit he can launch an armed militia declaring part of punjab and aryan as rahimistan similar lines to pakistan ....well 7-10 years of him inside will cut his followers down to half but there comes to bigger problem hope this opportunity is not used by soul harvesters to harvest these deserted kids of baba and convert them faster into another baba ...

Pardhan Mantri Sahib.. Aap bhi Premi hain? :shock::shock::shock::shock:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Dedicated to Everyone on this thread.

============================================

Spindrift

Bhai 1000 logon mein se 20-30 log chutiye nikal jaen,it does not mean that every body will follow him.

===============================================================

Plus hinduism and sikhism have no problem with atheism.Peace,we are not religious fanatics like the chrislamists.
You don't need 1000s of people... those 20 - 30 "chutiya log" are enough to cause significant carnage.....
Have you forgotten Kasab and his team... They were just 10 men and they bought Mumbai to a halt for 72 hours.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You would be right. But this example is not a good one. His followers are called "Premis" and have to use the last name "Insaan". They basically give up their previous religions and become members of his cult so their actions can't be ascribed to their former religions.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles