Gurmeet Ram Rahim - An internal security perspective

Bharat Ek Khoj

yes but this unneccesary tamasha needs to stop today. It won't get them anything....
This not some tamasha. See zero sum game's posts, situation is very danger and mob needs to be controlled. I think Modi should immediately bring such smelly bombs from Israel. Instead of rampaging, they will start finding a place to hide.

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
reports are coming in from my relatives from HARYANA that people are being targetted along the state highways and national highways...
i request you all to inform anyone you can that it is dangerous to travel in such scenario, please avoid areas of chandigarh, sirsa, ambala, bathinda , mansa etc,,
nh 9 nh 7 nh 44 nh 52 nh 54 are unsafe to travel...
please be careful out there...
if anyone is on road please dont stop for a check point without police personnel as premis are known to employ this tactic ... be safe...
Once agin thanks for ground report.

Gov needs to take strong action. Condemnations alone aren't working. Lets hope nothing major happens during night time.

Hats off respect to P&H HC. This should be a nationwide law from now on.

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
wasn't the state in complete lockdown before the verdict, yet dumbass people did not heed the warning.

Survival of the knowledgeable.

If the ones that died are his supporters then why the hulla bulla out here.

Why can't these saints n baba log curb that thing in their pants. They bring great dishonor to the ones who do honest work.

Prayash

well, i was planning to open this thread from two or three days ago but decided against it. i am currently at my hometown of faridkot which happens to lie in the heart of malwa belt. and want to report that there is extreme fear at the ground .. common man is scared for his life... there is failure of govt machinery... curfew was imposed here but i am still getting report of violence,,,, these so called "premis" are fucked up people and they have beef with the Sikh population of the state due to another incident which happened back in 2007-2008... now what i am seeing here is that people have fortified themselves in their homes and gurudawaras, similarly these cult followers have amassed fuel and weapons in their regional centres .... add to that rumours and grapevine ... punjab is under siege and my relatives in haryana are reporting that situation is delicate even over there...

i have locked up my home and prepped up my .32 bore but i am still terrified as i have only 6 cartridges.....pray!
i pray fr u and all other common people's safety.stay safe!i hope no common ppl lose their life fr this self styled rape man.:mad2:
hey ur internet connection is ok there?broadband,mobile data working in ur area?

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
This is fuckin ridiculous. The govt. had intel inputs, and yet didn't do a damn. This govt. has no damn reason to be in power.

:rofl: Thats like finding a needle in a haystack.

Intel was there even for Uri base, yet 20 jawans died. Even for Nagrota there was intel.

Intel says dera supporters are storing fuel n ammo but how are you supposed to know who is a supporter n who is not.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Sakshi Maharaj is the same person who is famous for his anti Muslim rhetoric. :biggrin2:

Bhakts will still say that govt. did fabulous job.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This not some tamasha. See zero sum game's posts, situation is very danger and mob needs to be controlled. I think Modi should immediately bring such smelly bombs from Israel. Instead of rampaging, they will start finding a place to hide.
this jahaliat and gussa they don't show when soldiers die... bastards!!!

square

Strategic Issues
i am not a law expert....but to my best knowledge , no such law is available to attach one property to compansate other...

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
:rofl: Thats like finding a needle in a haystack.

Intel was there even for Uri base, yet 20 jawans died. Even for Nagrota there was intel.
Your understanding is wrong. There was intel for attacks on bases, but not sure of which date/area of operation, etc. But here specific inputs were known, but still they failed in clamping down.

square

Strategic Issues
i am not a law expert....but to my best knowledge , no such law is available to attach one property to compansate other........

Zero-Sum-Game

well, mobile internet has been shut down completely across all mobile connections... however, broadband seems to work just fine... i have a connection from connect broadband... in morning it was not working but now it seems all right...
regarding intelligence outputs, i have already mentioned that in my previous posts and apparently there was a massive search operation planned by local ssp on dera campus but some political big wig had it called off. if you look into modulus Operandi of the premis from their activities back in 2007 , hardly anything has changed. this was to be expected but sheer callous behaviour on the part of administration points to something sinister.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles