Good News: Have issued detailed instructions for deportation of Rohingya Muslims, government says

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Those making fun of Bengalis for electing mamata, well let there be one free abd fair election in bengal.These tmc people will be out of power.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Are they pro muslim? WHich college?
I am 44 years. My school mates are all settled in different walks of life in different parts of country and abroad. So not any specific college. Today someone shared a message about banks charging huge transaction fees per transaction and made a lot of hue and cry as per his message. Obviously he can't write this message. Some AAPtards or Congrssies may have circulated this message. He must have forwarded it. Reproducing it here:-

*हो गई अच्छे दिन की शुरुआत एक और फैसले के साथ*

SBI ने RBI औऱ मोदी सरकार के साथ मिलकर बड़े आयोजन के साथ लूट शुरू कर दी है।अगर आपके बचत खाते मे वर्ष मे 40 व्यवहार (जमा/उपाड) से अधिक है तो 41 वे व्यवहार से हर बार ₹ 57.50 आप की जमा राशी से काट लिया जायेगा।ये व्यवहार चेक से हो,स्थायी सूचना से हो या कार्ड से बस 40 हो गए तो लूट चालू।अब सेलेरी के 12 और महीने मे दो बार भी उठाया 36 तो हो गए, अब किसी को चैक से 12 पेमेंट भी किये तो आपके खाते से ₹ 460 तो गए ही समझो।अगर आपके बच्चे बाहर पढाई कर रहे हैं, माँ बाप को हर महीने भेजना है, इनवेस्टमेन्ट करना है,डोनेशन देना है, किसी की मदद करनी है, तो इन लुटेरों का हिस्सा भी देना होगा। वाह रे मोदी सरकार!!! पहले सर्विस टैक्स से लूटा अब बैन्क के माध्यम से पगार की आय वालों को लूटेंगे। इससे तो जनता को ये संदेश जा रहा है कि रोकड बैन्क में जमा ना करें अपना व्यवहार खुद ही निपटा लें। SBI की ये लूट सरकार को भी ले डूबेगी। माल्या जैसे भगौडे के लोन मे डूबी रकम हम लोगों से भरपाई करने की योजना -- इस देश की जनताको क्या समझ के रखा है?

ATM से 4 बार से अधिक पैसा निकलने पर 150 रु टैक्स और 23 रुपये सर्विस चार्ज मिलाकर कुल 173 कटेंगे .. जो नोटबन्दी के समर्थन में लम्बी लम्बी हाँक रहे थे उन बेवकूफों को एक और तोहफा। 1 जून से बैंक में 4 ट्रांसेक्शन के बाद हर ट्रांसेक्शन पर 150 रुपये चार्ज लगेगा। जनता के गले पर एक बार में छुरा क्यों नहीं फेर देते?? कमाओ तो टैक्स , बचाओ तो टैक्स और तो और, बैंक में जमा कराओ तो टैक्स, फिर वापस निकालो तो टैक्स !!

( आप सभी से आग्रह -- इसे आगे फ़ॉरवर्ड करें ) चुप बैठ कर न सहें ।

He posted some links as well:-
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...h-transaction-limits/articleshow/57424394.cms

Here was my response:-
did you read this link yourself? This talks about monthly cash deposits and withdrawal transaction limits on saving bank accounts. This link also says "SBI has not announced any new cash handling charges after demonetisation." Also this article was dated March 2nd. Any relevance in sharing this article in September?
Are you fighting any elections? I will vote for you
Also this article doesn't talk about online payments or transfers. So get online banking and enjoy

He posted another link:-
https://www.google.co.in/search?dcr...k1j0i13i30k1j0i22i30k1.555.ZnCI3WaDLcs#xxri=0

Here was my response:-
I read this link as well. "SBI will also levy charges on withdrawals at branches and ATMs beyond the four free transactions, for its basic savings banks deposit account (BSBDA) holders. BSBDA is a zero balance savings account that provides basic services like an ATM card, monthly statement, and a cheque book. There are no annual maintenance charges for BSBDA customers.

Regular savings bank account holders will continue to get eight free ATM transactions (5 at SBI ATMs + 3 at ATMs of other banks) in metro cities and 10 free transactions in non-metro cities (5 at SBI ATMs + 5 at ATMs of other banks) in a month."

Understand the difference between regular saving bank account and basic savings banks deposit account (BSBDA) holders

Look at the charges you mentioned as part of spreading rumors and the charges on this link. "However, as per the new rules, for online fund transfers through IMPS or Immediate Payment Service, SBI will charge all its customers Rs 5 plus service tax for amounts of up to Rs 1 lakh, Rs. 15 plus service tax for above Rs 1 lakh and up to Rs 2 lakh, and Rs. 25 plus service tax for above Rs 2 lakh and up to Rs. 5 lakh."

So kindly keep rumours and politics away from your posts.
===============
That's how I was able to make him quite in a large group. Unless we respond back these AAPtards with information, they will continue to win elections with rumours and disinformation campaign. We have a huge population in India, who goes by these rumours mongering posts without verifying the source of such news.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It's seems like a fashion among educated class these days if you talk of universal brotherhood, anti-BJP/RSS, Modi bashing and respect for all religions ( especially the most humble Islam). You will be considered very highly educated. I am talking about different whatsapp groups I am part of (including group of my school classmates)

The Anti modi messages are spreading so many wrong rumours that if you counter attack them with information, you are branded Bhakt or right winged. Nothing can be done of the educated class. Moment there is a situation, these will be the first set of people to leave their property and flee.
These are Delhi based whatsapp groups is it?

SanjeevM

Country flag
My network is bad. Clicking multiple times posted the reply multiple times. Can it be deleted

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Congis are putting all their might behind these illegals. I see SC siding with them. It would then be a real test for this government.

SC won't side with congis, it will throw the ball back in Govt's court.

Let's see.

Amrk

Country flag
UPDATE:

Deporting Rohingyas is an "executive policy decision" and the Supreme Court must not interfere, the centre said today, emphasizing in a written submission that the refugees from Myanmar are a "very serious and potential threat to national security".

Main points raised by centre;
  1. "...Some of the Rohingyas with a militant background are also found to be very active in Jammu, Delhi, Hyderabad and Mewat, and have been identified as having a very serious and potential threat" to national security, the centre said on thousands of Muslims who fled violence in Myanmar's Rakhine region and settled in India.
  2. The influx, said the government, started in 2012. "Many of the Rohingyas figure in the suspected sinister designs of ISI/ISIS and other extremists groups who want to achieve their ulterior motives in India including that of flaring up communal and sectarian violence in sensitive areas of the country," said the centre.
  3. Referring to "security agency inputs and other authentic material", the government said there were "links between some of the Rohingyas with Pakistan-based terror organisations and similar organisations" operating in other countries.
  4. Also, there is a "serious potential and possibility of eruption of violence by the radicalized Rohingyas" against Buddhists in India, the affidavit said.
  5. The Supreme Court is hearing the petition of two Rohingyas registered as refugees by the UN - Mohammad Salimullah and Mohammad Shaqir - who have said that deportation is against their fundamental rights. "We want to first see the legal position, what's the jurisdiction of court and what kind of jurisdiction can we invoke," said Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra. (very important point, means court is still deliberating, whether it has jurisdiction or not)
  6. The case will be heard next on October 3. Top lawyers Fali S Nariman, Kapil Sibal, Prashant Bhushan, Rajeev Dhavan, Ashwani Kumar and Colin Gonsalves are set to argue on behalf of the Rohingyas.
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/depo...-supreme-court-musnt-interfere-centre-1751665

P.S.- Sorry for referencing *anditv but there report was most concise, next hearing is on 3rd Oct.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles