Good News: Have issued detailed instructions for deportation of Rohingya Muslims, government says

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Actually its a ripe time to implement gekko's idea, also a long-standing idea of mine. This was discussed in the Bangladeshi attack in Noida thread. Any guesses? ;)
Which idea ? Please post link, I would love to read it.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Why UN can't force India on Rohingya issue: 10 Facts

1. India is not a signatory to the 1951 UN Refugee Convention, which clarify the rights of refugees and help protect them. 148 countries have signed it.

2. India has also not ratified the UN Convention against Torture despite being a signatory to the convention in October 1997.

3. Article 3 of the Convention states that "no party shall expel, return or extradite a person to another state where there are substantial grounds for believing that he would be in danger of being subjected to torture".

4. India is yet to make a law on the same to ratify the convention.

5. Whether the Rohingyas are registered under UNHRC or not, they are illegal immigrants in India: MoS Ministry of Home Affairs Kiren Rijiju.

6. Nearly 40,000 Rohingya Muslims are staying illegally in India while another 14,000 have been registered with the UNHCR.

7. Majority of these illegal Rohingya immigrants have settled in Jammu, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Hyderabad, Delhi-NCR and Rajasthan.

8. The Centre said illegal immigrants like Rohingyas pose grave security challenges as they could be recruited by terror groups.

9. Prime Minister Narendra Modi had expressed concern over the violence in Myanmar's Rakhine state and called for "restraint".

10. Over 3 lakh Rohingyas have entered Bangladesh since the violence broke out in Myanmar on August 25, according to the UN office.

http://zeenews.india.com/india/why-un-cant-force-india-on-rohingya-issue-10-facts-2041375.html

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Fcuking UNHRC person giving out statements against India is a muzzie. He had no reason but he brought up things like cow vigilantism, intolerance, murder of gauri lankesh etc. along with condemning INdia's decision to deport rohingyas.
He is a Saudi IIRC. They are the last set of people who should talk of HR violations. And funny thing is no country has the guts to talk upto them. All fcukin liberals.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Enough is enough. Long time has passed. The more time given to these terrorists, the more are we threatened by the ill wishers of Bharat.
Throw them out, dump them into Bangaldesh or push them into the sea, who cares?
If someone cares, they should take them into their own country. There are so many Izzlammic Republiks in the world.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@OneGrimPilgrim @Nanjesh Patel
Bhaiyon, gaze at the future:
It seems someone must do something about Bano of Bengal right now, it is already too late, waiting and hoping for her to loose election may very well mean loss of the whole state.
I feel sorry for Hindus of Bengal. They are so dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@OneGrimPilgrim @Nanjesh Patel
Bhaiyon, gaze at the future:
It seems someone must do something about Bano of Bengal right now, it is already too late, waiting and hoping for her to loose election may very well mean loss of the whole state.

Amrk

Country flag

Bhai, feel sorry for all of us, Bengalis are no different from of us,Hindus here in NCR behave and think in the same way, especially the most modern, meaning the richest ones, ones with most contacts, ones who are copied by the rest of the north Indians, hell half of my family behaves in the same way.
We need a religious revolution or a movement of some sort , which will make Hinduism more monolithic, more united, less fractious, otherwise doom is knockin on our gates, we just don't realise it yet.
Forget becoming a superpower, we might become slaves again, only this time agents will rule us, not the slavers themselves. Congressis are definitely controlled by someone, otherwise no one can be this treasonous because of incompetence or corruption, Pakis are corrupt and incompetent, but the central power (Army HQ) is opposite of treasonous. We are facing the full assault of pyschological warfare, we are controlled by controlling the narrative.
What do you think kejriwal is, some one tried to implement the Arab Spring concept in toto, they failed because they couldn't understand how diverse, how complex India really is, our very wekness saved us, or at least partially
saved us.

Last edited:

Vijyes

Bhai, feel sorry for all of us, Bengalis are no different from of us,Hindus here in NCR behave and think in the same way, especially the most modern, meaning the richest ones, ones with most contacts, ones who are copied by the rest of the north Indians, hell half of my family behaves in the same way.
We need a religious revolution or a movement of some sort , which will make Hinduism more monolithic, more united, less fractious, otherwise doom is knockin on our gates, we just don't realise it yet.
Forget becoming a superpower, we might become slaves again, only this time agents will rule us, not the slavers themselves. Congressis are definitely controlled by someone, otherwise no one can be this treasonous because of incompetence or corruption, Pakis are corrupt and incompetent, but the central power (Army HQ) is opposite of treasonous. We are facing the full assault of pyschological warfare, we are controlled by controlling the narrative.
What do you think kejriwal is, some one tried to implement the Arab Spring concept in toto, they failed because they couldn't understand how diverse, how complex India really is, our very wekness saved us, or at least partially
saved us.
What do you mean by that? Psychological warfare is waged because hindus did not rebel. Hindus remained enslaved and suddenly when hindu organisation came to power, they can't tolerate it. But, the foolishness and vile behaviour of the past has resulted in serious backlog which psychological boost alone can't satisfy but needs material advancement in technology. If our ancestors hadn't been retarded things would have been much better. Today we are heavily dependent on oil and foreign exchange in the form of FDI. Just like China, had India progressed well and been independent with trade surplus, we could have done a lot. Now, they deliberately want to provoke India to act against Islam so that oil and FDI can be cut off, preventing India from rising. The root cause of this psychological warfare is India's dependence.

Kejriwal is an agent but I am not sure if he actually trouble Modi. By going against Modi, he weakened congress further. His anti corruption propaganda and anti-Modi propaganda cut off muslim vote from congress and not necessarily BJP votes. Arab spring was an utter failure as the muslims formed jihadi governments who were extremely radical via democracy. USA realised that dictators are much better than democracy in Muslim countries

SanjeevM

Country flag
It's seems like a fashion among educated class these days if you talk of universal brotherhood, anti-BJP/RSS, Modi bashing and respect for all religions ( especially the most humble Islam). You will be considered very highly educated. I am talking about different whatsapp groups I am part of (including group of my school classmates)

The Anti modi messages are spreading so many wrong rumours that if you counter attack them with information, you are branded Bhakt or right winged. Nothing can be done of the educated class. Moment there is a situation, these will be the first set of people to leave their property and flee.

singhboy98

Country flag
It's seems like a fashion among educated class these days if you talk of universal brotherhood, anti-BJP/RSS, Modi bashing and respect for all religions ( especially the most humble Islam). You will be considered very highly educated. I am talking about different whatsapp groups I am part of (including group of my school classmates)

The Anti modi messages are spreading so many wrong rumours that if you counter attack them with information, you are branded Bhakt or right winged. Nothing can be done of the educated class. Moment there is a situation, these will be the first set of people to leave their property and flee.
You must be talking about humanities students of a few colleges in the metropolises of India. Engineering students and science students, in general, do not subscribe to such bullshit. At least, in my college, the mood is still very pro-Modi.

Vijyes

Are they pro muslim? WHich college?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles