Good News: Have issued detailed instructions for deportation of Rohingya Muslims, government says

dhananjay1

As I said before nothing will come of this. With millions of Bangladeshis already in India, even if government somehow manages to deport few thousand Rohingyas it would make little difference demographically.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
As I said before nothing will come of this. With millions of Bangladeshis already in India, even if government somehow manages to deport few thousand Rohingyas it would make little difference demographically.
It wl require huge diplomatic push to deport them. But Modi has set a trend of taking risks. If Govt was even a bit less sure about deportation the drama would not have started. So some planning has definitely gone into place before the policy was made public. So Even if few thousand get actually deported it will send a global message. Like how Europeans are in mess now many nations want to send back refugees. It wl again set a template for other countries to follow just like Doklam. Plus the sickular votebank and terror nexus will be weakened. All positives for the country

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Guys check this,

@OneGrimPilgrim @Project Dharma @ezsasa

It is trending on youtube. Some people really pushing it.
looks like these two chaps are hyderabadi..

on a different note, i think by next year if this issue is not sorted, we might be seeing refugee boats landing up in orissa over and above the ones coming thru west bengal via land.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)

on a different note, i think by next year if this issue is not sorted, we might be seeing refugee boats landing up in orissa over and above the ones coming thru west bengal via land.
These are not refugees saar.

They are flooding other countries and balancing democracy. Because of few people, everyone will suffer.

Moroboshi

Yep. Need to send out the impression to any would be refugee rohingyas that they are not welcome in India. How the centre handles this situation would be the key to this objective.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
It wl require huge diplomatic push to deport them. But Modi has set a trend of taking risks. If Govt was even a bit less sure about deportation the drama would not have started. So some planning has definitely gone into place before the policy was made public. So Even if few thousand get actually deported it will send a global message. Like how Europeans are in mess now many nations want to send back refugees. It wl again set a template for other countries to follow just like Doklam. Plus the sickular votebank and terror nexus will be weakened. All positives for the country
them smart jooropeans! many had even begun converting the refugees to xtianity. :rofl:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Sources: Guardian, Telegraph, TOI, Aljazeera, BBC :lol: For a change comment section is not infested with retard equal-equal lindus, except inevitable few.
one of those inevitable fews, pissing right where its written 'yahaan mootne waala gadhe ki aulaad hai':

Screenshot_2017-09-12-00-41-34-913_com.google.android.youtube.png

i was rather a bit surprised that it was a boy & not a girl writing that..........my response to him at the end:

Screenshot_2017-09-12-00-41-47-965_com.google.android.youtube.png

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
65% of Indias population lives on less than 1.5$ per day but fuck that, who cares about them.
Lets talk about Rohingyas.

Youtube 101 course.
Comments and Like/dislike helps the video. The youtube algorithm is stupid, It doesn't matter even if its a negative opinion.

Best counter is make your own videos.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The usual randi rona has started. On one hand, india is unsafe for sullas, on the other hand don't make them leave.
These leftist pigs make me so effing mad.
Yeah its like some Cancer pleads to you for giving shelter in some part of our body on "humanitarian" basis.Later on the same Cancer eats you out.

Kick these people out... at the moment they get settle they would start rioting and killing Hindus.There is some reason even the most peaceful Buddhists got turned into fighters to kick them out.These Rohingyas were butchering Buddhists and now at the receiving end and doing typical randi rona. :gtfo:

When Hindus are refugee in their own country how the hell these Rohingyas stay here.Go back to their real baap aka Saudis and we know they wont accept them.

Rohingya birth rate.jpg

dhananjay1

one of those inevitable fews, pissing right where its written 'yahaan mootne waala gadhe ki aulaad hai':

View attachment 20029

i was rather a bit surprised that it was a boy & not a girl writing that..........my response to him at the end:

View attachment 20030
This rajat t guy is hilarious. Probably a first year college student still in grip of Amar Akbar Anthony propaganda.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Actually its a ripe time to implement gekko's idea, also a long-standing idea of mine. This was discussed in the Bangladeshi attack in Noida thread. Any guesses? ;)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles