Votes: 54 96.4%
  • We have no choice

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Kashmir was conquered by the Dogra and Sikh sword and you are giving it to Pakis who have not won any single war in 3000 ~ years.

View attachment 15240

Pakis have Nukes sure but that doesn't means they are warriors.

It's a saying - " Hijron ke Nachne se Bacche Nahin peda hua karte" and we would've proved it to the world again if we have a Sherni and leader like Indira Gandhi
Even if Pakistan nuke us , we will not stop.
I might die and so all my loved ones. But then Pakistan and any countries supporting it must stop existing.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Capturing Pak is nothing but wishful thinking. This is not at all possible because they have big nukes, tactical nukes and super power friend China. Our military is fighting with weapons that was given to us as BHEEKH. One sanction and our military is toothless. So, in today's scenario we can't do anything to Pakistan.
Baby Tu Bola matt Kar. Suna Kar. Abhi chaddi se bahar matt nikal.
Aagey aagey Dekh hoga Kya.

sthf

Country flag
According to partition agreement, all Muslim-majority areas were supposed to be Pakistan, while other areas were supposed to be part of the secular republic of India. Going by this logic, Muslim majority Kashmir should've gone to Pakistan.
And maharaja of Kashmir chose to be independent.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
According to partition agreement, all Muslim-majority areas were supposed to be Pakistan, while other areas were supposed to be part of the secular republic of India. Going by this logic, Muslim majority Kashmir should've gone to Pakistan.
If logic of Muslim majority state is the reason then why the hell Punjab was given to them and parts of Gujrat ?

Pakistan must cease to exist.

Dark Lord

If logic of Muslim majority state is the reason then why the hell Punjab was given to them and parts of Gujrat ?

Pakistan must cease to exist.
I 100% agree that Pakistan must cease to exist but question is how? We at the moment are too weak to do this task. Our weapons are UDHAARI from others.

First we need to build strong economy and second we need to create a powerful domestic military industrial complex.

captscooby81

Country flag
Ha ha ha agaye tum aapne true colors pe.. Bloody india bashing scumbag .. We didn't beg anyone of Agni series so please dont worry we can handle pakistan with any sanction with just few Agni s and few Brahmos .. Least bothered about the rest of weapons we had begged and borrowed from the western world ...

Capturing Pak is nothing but wishful thinking. This is not at all possible because they have big nukes, tactical nukes and super power friend China. Our military is fighting with weapons that was given to us as BHEEKH. One sanction and our military is toothless. So, in today's scenario we can't do anything to Pakistan.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
I 100% agree that Pakistan must cease to exist but question is how? We at the moment are too weak to do this task. Our weapons are UDHAARI from others.

First we need to build strong economy and second we need to create a powerful domestic military industrial complex.
Keh Kar toh lenge. Par kaise lenge yeh dekhte Jaa. Sab kaam Bata Kar nahi hote.

Dark Lord

Ha ha ha agaye tum aapne true colors pe.. Bloody india bashing scumbag .. We didn't beg anyone of Agni series so please dont worry we can handle pakistan with any sanction with just few Agni s and few Brahmos .. Least bothered about the rest of weapons we had begged and borrowed from the western world ...
Please show me where I was India bashing. I was only stating facts.
Brahmos isn't our Indian technology but a GIFT from Russia.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Proof!
India needed turbofan & seeker tech because it hadn't own.

Motors? Specially dual phase, pneumatic actuation systems are itself manufactured by India. In fact, India is a NATO supplier various fields.
Regarding it being Russian GIFT, India isn't like SOME COUNTRIES who get it as gifts. India directly & indirectly pays for IPRs.

Case is different that India never got those gifts, we assemble what we can't make.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Let us assume that it is. So ?
In 1971 what were we manufacturing ?
So what if Pakistan has Nukes. So what if Chinese has Nukes and world super power.
They will nuke us . We dare them. Then just watch the world end.
In conventional fight Pakistan stands no where. And Chinese are not foolish enough to launch overt attack along with Pakistan onto India. Because they know that we will use nuke then.
Now what will your Paki masters will do ? Because till now we haven't formed the will. We were considering Pakistan as a younger brother. But now this pawn of Satan must die. This is our Nation consensus.
Kuch toh Hai Jo mitati nahi hasti hamari.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
GIVE YOURSELF TO PAKISTAN

sthf

Country flag
Hey, maybe DarkLord recognizes the guy, might even be a relative.
Inki Ammi ke "khaas" rishtey main aate hain. Rest of the world addresses them as "cousins".:pound:

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
DMIDC is domestic where CPEC is international with backing of world's no 1 economy China. All rich European countries, gulf countries and Russia wants to be part of CPEC. In comparison DMIDC is nothing. Pak has scored a homerun with CPEC. Soon Pak may take over India's GDP numbers if so then what happens? We must do something.
First of all China is not worlds no 1 economy. Please give me the source for your claim for international investment in CPEC by other countries,And CPEC is primarily to export finished products from China to out side world, which includes Africa, West Asia & Europe.
And. China is going to invest 48 Billion Dollars as a high interest loan to pak while DMIC is funded by Japanese loan at low interest rate you SAND NIGG*R.
Japan is also a part of DMIC.

Amrk

Country flag
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, now where is the guy hiding, maybe whining to his handlers abt the rough treatment he is getting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles