Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
If you're powerful enough and you did everything right as per ritual everything goes on smooth they can't harm you and you succeed but if you didn't do as it was prescribed then the entity has the right to immediately kill you or worse make you go mad
Depends on the entity you invoked,if you called dakini then its 99% that you'll die worse death
Even aghoris don't call dakini for this stuff
so people invoke devils for sex?

another_armchair

Country flag
Last edited:

SavageKing456

Country flag
Are bhaiya jab itta hi pious banna hai
To seggs ke liye dakani bulaye ga kon ?
Sahi baat
This is why these things are not to be played
1st of all you won't get genuine knowledge about this subject anywhere on internet
2nd even if you got it somehow
Chances are that you won't succeed in it
And you being ending up dead or completely psycho
This is why it's hella risky and useless
If you are so desperate then you can go hire a hooker

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Sahi baat
This is why these things are not to be played
1st of all you won't get genuine knowledge about this subject anywhere on internet
2nd even if you got it somehow
Chances are that you won't succeed in it
And you being ending up dead or completely psycho
This is why it's hella risky and useless
If you are so desperate then you can go hire a hooker

Physx32

Country flag
I can share my own experience , might be natural due, but for me, for that/those time being, made my lome/romee/ hair stand straight.
Instance 1-
During my BE time in early/mid 2000 in Howrah, while in 3rd year, I selected hostel than hall for cost savings, my room was 408 in 3rd floor. The time frame was after 5th sem, as I had some other plans, I choose to stay in hostel for 1 more days after closure along with one more guy in 204 ( 1st floor- 3 guy in each room- 11 room in a row, 12th had 5 guy accommodation , 4 floors). SO - it was 2 guys in hostel altogether for that night. I was sleeping after a good long game of NFS-Underground upto 1 pm, but out of sudden a cold blow made me jump up out of surprise- it was like I suddenly landed myself inside the deep fridge for a split 4- 5 sec!! I checked the clock- it was 2-58 am!! Donno why or how, at exactly 3-00 am suddenly all the birds nearby started screaming with their lungs out and started flying! I was like WTF!!!!!!! - nevertheless- after some times, I calm downed and again went sleeping.
But the real kicker came next morning, when the other guy from 204 and I came along to fetch the bus from 2nd gate to Salimar- He asked me same question I was about to ask him-- he felt the exact same too before the birds started flapping!!! and could not sleep for the rest of night!!!
Donno it's just flack or something else.

Instance- 2
Same hostel- but before 6th sem, summer time, due to excessive heat, we used to chill on the 5th floor room rooftop on the terrasse. We used some metal bed as ladder to climb up and the chill with beer and fry.
SO - it happened like such- I was chilling there at about 12- 12.30 at night alone, suddenly I felt a faint scream and some thing hot passed me by, fast toward the down! I was bit taken aback as it was cool breeze from ganga coming, I was along there. I did not care that much at that time, but after some days, from the head cook (when he was sharing his past experience in the college) I came to know that during late 1990's one student did suicide by jumping of the 5th floor to concrete ground after immolating self !!! FROM THAT VERY SAME SPOT where I was sleeping, he jumped.
Some of my friends from IIEST Shibpur also told such stories.

BABAJI321

Country flag
About 10 years back..... my friends and I were returning from a marriage
We all were on bikes about 4-5 bikes
As soon as we reached the railway bridge suddenly everything seemed to stop and there it was...I could not believe my eyes
Some one was sleeping in the middle of the road with a quilt
At once the guy from the back yelled
"Is se koi nazrein nahi milayega;koi ise nahin dekhega; rukna mat aur tej chalo"
Then another guy yelled "agar yeh dobara saamne aata hai ya koi rukne ko kehta hai mat rokna; baghvaan ka naam lo par peeche mat dekhna"
When we reached home we told family members and elders then they told us it was a/could be a Chhal/छल bhoot
So many people in village have certain encounters with this ghost.
People back in the days who used to go to work in fields early in the morning always went in groups so as to avoid this ghost.It could come and talk to people and then suddenly disappear
at the first light of the dawn.I even today avoid going out at night.The fear is true...

another_armchair

Country flag
About 10 years back..... my friends and I were returning from a marriage
We all were on bikes about 4-5 bikes
As soon as we reached the railway bridge suddenly everything seemed to stop and there it was...I could not believe my eyes
Some one was sleeping in the middle of the road with a quilt
At once the guy from the back yelled
"Is se koi nazrein nahi milayega;koi ise nahin dekhega; rukna mat aur tej chalo"
Then another guy yelled "agar yeh dobara saamne aata hai ya koi rukne ko kehta hai mat rokna; baghvaan ka naam lo par peeche mat dekhna"
When we reached home we told family members and elders then they told us it was a/could be a Chhal/छल bhoot
So many people in village have certain encounters with this ghost.
People back in the days who used to go to work in fields early in the morning always went in groups so as to avoid this ghost.It could come and talk to people and then suddenly disappear
at the first light of the dawn.I even today avoid going out at night.The fear is true...
A drunk Salman Khan also thought the same and continued driving thinking those sleeping on the roadside were 'chhal kapti bhoots'.

Those who died will go and on tell others 'if you see salman khan behind the wheel, don't continue sleeping.. gtfo of there'.

j.k bro..

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
during my deputation to install RF modules for some WPS stations in MP- Rajasthan border, some days, we had to sleep in 'porta cabin' installed at site, and those areas were like, you won't be able to find a single soul km after km except some random poppy / dhaniya/ orange orchids!! ( those who are from MP/Gujrat/RJ/ Hariyana- can relate-- you generally find very less to 1 to 10 population in 'khera' or 'kheri ka khera' type location)
It was common for us to observe some random yelloish to blue (ch4?) light ball like movement at 4 to 6 ft ( may be more- tough to judge height at near black night)in air at arbitrary movement path!! ( swamp gas!! without swamp!!)
The nearby villagers used to warn us not to go or wonder near such things at night at any cost! when we asked them, they used to refuse to debrief any more, except not to go or look at those.
wish had my orkut acc still live, had most of my West India deputation time pictures including those too in there!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles