Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
My personality: 1

There are two personalities or souls living in my body.
The paranormal soul allows me to live in the next physical body again.
The physical soul, on the other hand, is the bodily soul created by the birth of the body.
The paranormal soul quotes or describes my afterlife, which I then write on forums.
The paronormal soul for me also chooses physical bodies that are in the past.
Posthumous re-life only happens in the past and not in the future!

My reincarnation: Year number - 1964

My age is about 10 years. The house I lived in had the number Loka pri M. - 64.

My consciousness or soul, as many times during sleep, left my body.

One day in 1964, my soul was leaving my body while sleeping, I came across an old traveling soul who aggressively crashed into my soul and mingled with it.

The attacking soul, she was about 85 years old, before I woke up she went along with my soul into my physical body.

I am now 68 years old and the attacking soul is still in my body.
My soul, along with the forced soul, is now 153 years old and we work in harmony.

Lately, while sleeping, this soul takes me back to 1964 to house number 64, where we observe the child, that is, myself, and wait for my child's soul to leave the body during sleep, so that I can reincarnate in my body again for a new life.

I described my last reincarnation, although I spent two or three in a row. I still have to analyze the previous ones.

Not all souls reincarnate; many souls are food for more advanced souls who lose their basic components of antimatter, and these components in the kit must work for the perfect “being” of antimatter.

The physical body ages, but in man the soul does not grow old because age does not affect it.

Measuring the age of the soul is a fictional human formula for how long something lasts.

Only one period of time from and to is important for the soul, in which it appears in the physical body, although it can travel into the future and the past.

The soul does not use other physical bodies for reincarnation due to the very contact of the body and inclusion in the physical consciousness of the third dimension.

All that matters to her is her physical body, where she has been involved in the physical world, all other contacts with other souls can weaken or destroy her.

Yes, you could say that reincarnation is like a gramophone record and life that repeats itself is the return of the needle to the beginning of the very end, and you can change the music with your actions.
Sir you are 68 years old
Bhagwan ka Naam lo, grandchild ke Saath khelo
Bhajan karo kirtan karo , ye kya padhte rehte ho

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Alaska:

A woman living in Alaska is a painter by profession.

There on the tree she noticed smaller creatures jumping on the branches.

The trees dried up after one year. She drew seen creatures.

My analysis is that he was in contact with entities of the paranormal form of antimatter.

Ancient entities have existed since the Stone Age of man and have not evolved in an evolutionary way.

They are entities that animate the consciousness of physical bodies or people.

Occasionally they reincarnate into the body and begin to guide the body or our consciousness.

They travel through the archival niches I describe.

hodimzduhovi.files.wordpress.com/2021/11/20211028_230541-2.jpg?resize=160%2C160

hodimzduhovi.files.wordpress.com/2021/11/20211028_230618-2.jpg?resize=160%2C160
Who are you man??. What do you write :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

Vikram314

Country flag
Christian seems to he very scared of these things.
A creature with Lions head and Human body would be considered a devils apostole according to them.
Yes. I learned there that 3 am to 6 am is lucifers time or something. It sounded very superstitious.

Vinash

Country flag
Not exactly a paranormal experience but I'll share it anyway.

Between 2015-2019, we lived in an area which used to be a graveyard. We didn't know it at the time.

I had severe insomnia in those 4 years for the first time in my life. I would barely get deep sleep for more than 2-3 hours. In 2019, we shifted to another area in the same city and my insomnia of 4 years disappeared overnight and I started sleeping like a log.

I still can't understand how my insomnia disappeared by merely shifting houses.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
2 to 4 is a time when melatonin rises in the body and your body is rejuvenating with maximum force.
At 3 am it is peak and brain is in a weird state during this time.
Indeed it feels weird at 3 pm

Mando

Country flag
2 to 4 is a time when melatonin rises in the body and your body is rejuvenating with maximum force.
At 3 am it is peak and brain is in a weird state during this time.
I dont think melatonin is bad , increase in melatonin must be bringing calmness and deep sleep thus rejuvenating body and mind. What would weird mean?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I dont think melatonin is bad , increase in melatonin must be bringing calmness and deep sleep thus rejuvenating body and mind. What would weird mean?
If you are awake you feel weird
Let me tell it in this way
My sleep cycle is 3 30 am till 9 am
Everyday, my productive work starts at 6pm in evening ( am student)
But even if you feel well awake and fresh at 2 30 am, as soon its 3am it hits you badly

BABAJI321

Country flag
Aaj raat ko mere jaise launde baar baar uth kar dekhenge....bed ke neeche kuch hai toh nahi...saalo bas karo.....
Anyhow I have many things to share.....have seen it all with my own eyes...will definitely write about it....

SavageKing456

Country flag
Sundar dikhe toh launde hilana shuru kar denge.. .fir alag level ka realization hone lagega

Waise kisi ne sahi kaha hai... 'Bhoot aur choot kismat waalon ko dikhte hain...'
Jokes aside
There is a tantra sadhana for sex in which powerful entity is invoked
Few curious youths try and then you know what happens to them kek

Mando

Country flag
I doubt ghosts can be captured by modern day cameras
These things are way subtle which modern equipments cannot perceive
I agree with you, This video is quite blurry , but if you understand punjabi and hear it out right the driver had woken up others to see what it was and they tried capturing it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles