Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

Swesh

yeah..but in pahad we did special pooja only for kuldevi/kuldevta or ancestors. it happen for 3-4 days. one family arrange this nd whole village help them. day time we did normal pooja nd invite all villagers for food. at night, all villagers come to that family home. we set fire nd all people sit around far from fire. than experts sing jaagar or ghateli specific pahadi songs, with beating steel thali nd pahadi drum (forgot its name). than after sometime, kuldevi/kuldevta or any ancestors possessed any person (mostly women or older people). they start dancing nd their whole body is shivering (trembling). than they started to dance. than they started to throw rice given by expert to people. sometime they even slap some people, who r suffering possion of any ghost. they even tell problems of people nd their solution. after 15-20 minutes, when song ends. that person fainted in which kuldevi or ancestors come. they come conscious after some minutes, but they dont remember what they did nd say.
I was about ask people here who are your kuldevta. Our kuldevi is bhabhori wali mata in near hisar and also we also worship dadi Rani sati.

Swesh

Our kul was attached to king at sometime so when are war our forefathers died our elder performed sati since invaders specifically target family of kings aid. Some day back on this forum someone was bitching about this they never faced what Haryana faced in time invaders and we ripped every Mughal invaders tomb when it came to possession those who go any Mughal emperor tomb are going to empty soil since Akbar grave was ripped apart us.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
I was about ask people here who are your kuldevta. Our kuldevi is bhabhori wali mata in near hisar and also we also worship dadi Rani sati.
yes every village kuldevi/devta can be different or same. our kuldevi is nanda devi (consider durga maa one incarnation) nd kuldevta is golu devta (incarnation of shiva). our ancestor god is known as ajendi bubu. u can say him our specific village god.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
yes every village kuldevi/devta can be different or same. our kuldevi is nanda devi (consider durga maa one incarnation) nd kuldevta is golu devta (incarnation of shiva). our ancestor god is known as ajendi bubu. u can say him our specific village god.
U like somewhere near almora ?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
One very interesting experience of my Bhanja which I forgot to tell here.

He lives in Mahasamund, with my sister and jeejaji with family. It's an 8 years old incident.

One night my jeejaji and my Bhanja went to neighbouring muhalla at jeejaji's brother's home, actually his brother had a serious fight with his wife. So the kids had called my jeejaji for mediation at 11pm. After the situation improved about 1:45 AM they were preparing to come back, at that time my sister called them and asked about the situation. My jeejaji said "bas nikal rahe hain" (just leaving). Then after call they departed and started their walk towards home. Jeejaji was ahead and my Bhanja was following him from some 4-5 feets. That was sub-street i.e. little wider gali.

Suddenly jeejaji felt that my Bhanja is not following him, he gradually turned back and saw that my Bhanja had just freezed and stopped walking and had pale face, he was looking at a black figure of a woman who was standing there and it seemed that she came out from a patli gali (narrow street). My jeejaji saw that woman with his peripheral vision and didn't try to look at her, went back and hold Bhanja's hand and forcefully dragged him, jeejaji tried to walk between my Bhanja and that figure. Their home is situated some 500 feets from that point. They came back home. Bhanja was silently staring at room wall and was not talking to anyone. When my sister asked him "kya hua re ?" (What happened?) And tapped his shoulders, Bhanja started crying like a kid. He was 18 years that time. They didn't talk about that incident for 3 days. But my Bhanjis (2) who are younger were enjoying Bhanja's silence thinking that Jeejaji might have beaten him. After 3rd days my sister asked my jeeju, "kya hua tha ji Monty ko ?" (What had happened with Monty{Bhanja}?) Then jeejaji told her "are * ko dekh liya tha wo us raat, rasta rok di thi" (He saw * that night, and she blocked his way). Here * means a Muslim woman's name which I donot know. Then my sister said "wo to niklte hi rehti hai" (She usually appears).

Yesterday my Bhanji reminded this incident so I am narrating here. That woman was a Muslim who had died right at the day of her marriage by burning. And her ghost was notoriously famous for similar incidents. Moreover she knew my jeejaji very well and used to call him bhaiya. Her home is the only home in her muhalla which doesn't have concrete terrace, and has a Neem ka ped. No one lives in her house. No one succeeded in cutting that neem tree as of now because unusual horror events starts to occur if anyone tries to do so.

That home and tree are still there.

😪😬
That area is at this point

in uttarakhand nd other pahadi state we hv also these lightning things, which keep moving in night. we called them "mashaan" nd its consider a ghost who's bodies always on fire. they considered very powerful. but we mostly show them in far jungle nd hill. they showed like some people had masaal (fire light) on their hand nd they r keep moving. mostly people watch them very far in night. i also watch them in childhood, but some pahadi people also said they r not fire light, but bones of some dead animal shines at night in jungle. i know dont make sense, but its old village people believe.
In Chhattisgarh black haired ghost is called Mashaan which looks like ghost in the movie Jaani Dushman of Sanjeev Kumar. Burning moving ghost which is mostly seen from distance is called Raksaa here in Chhattisgarh.

Mangal

Country flag
That area is at this point

In Chhattisgarh black haired ghost is called Mashaan which looks like ghost in the movie Jaani Dushman of Sanjeev Kumar. Burning moving ghost which is mostly seen from distance is called Raksaa here in Chhattisgarh.
Intresting.
In Islam the jinns are said to be made of fire. I have not found their equivalent in Hinduism.

A chauhan

Country flag
Intresting.
In Islam the jinns are said to be made of fire. I have not found their equivalent in Hinduism.
My mom has seen such burning Raksaa once, when she was going her sasural village in an oxcart arround 1970, she said that a burning man sized figure was floating some 2 or 3 Khet (farm) away parallel to their cart. Then the gadivaan stopped the cart so that the ghost could pass. After few seconds the ghost moved away. Then they continued their journey.

Mangal

Country flag
My mom has seen such burning Raksaa once, when she was going her sasural village in an oxcart arround 1970, she said that a burning man sized figure was floating some 2 or 3 Khet (farm) away parallel to their cart. Then the gadivaan stopped the cart so that the ghost could pass. After few seconds the ghost moved away. Then they continued their journey.
Was the figure humanoid shaped or ball of fire?

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
we (uttarakhand tribe) call them mashaan...but they live in jungle nd hills mostly. far away from human villages etc.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Our kul was attached to king at sometime so when are war our forefathers died our elder performed sati since invaders specifically target family of kings aid. Some day back on this forum someone was bitching about this they never faced what Haryana faced in time invaders and we ripped every Mughal invaders tomb when it came to possession those who go any Mughal emperor tomb are going to empty soil since Akbar grave was ripped apart us.

(for non-hindi speakers - akbar's grave was turned into toi*** by Jats and they used it as their 'morning-throne' for months! there's a similar incident in history in mecca too. anybody interested may search it themselves. might go against forum-rules to elaborate more.)

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
during my deputation to install RF modules for some WPS stations in MP- Rajasthan border, some days, we had to sleep in 'porta cabin' installed at site, and those areas were like, you won't be able to find a single soul km after km except some random poppy / dhaniya/ orange orchids!! ( those who are from MP/Gujrat/RJ/ Hariyana- can relate-- you generally find very less to 1 to 10 population in 'khera' or 'kheri ka khera' type location)
It was common for us to observe some random yelloish to blue (ch4?) light ball like movement at 4 to 6 ft ( may be more- tough to judge height at near black night)in air at arbitrary movement path!! ( swamp gas!! without swamp!!)
The nearby villagers used to warn us not to go or wonder near such things at night at any cost! when we asked them, they used to refuse to debrief any more, except not to go or look at those.
wish had my orkut acc still live, had most of my West India deputation time pictures including those too in there!!
must be the famous orbs. most of them are explained away as dust particles reflecting light, but many of them are simply inexplicable by way of their movement (almost intelligent), no motive force (lack of breeze), and peculiar lighting & trail to them (like in your case). IIRC in one of my DVD collections i have some old documentary which narrates an incident with a family in america who used to live in a forest cabin during the winters & would experience high strangeness at nights (inexplicable activity in and around the cabin), which is when they decided to install cameras, and what the cams picked up is shown in those footages, and your incidents straightaway reminded me of those! i have tried looking those up on youtube several times but couldnt find. any sensible person who'd look at those videos wont be able to dismiss them as mere 'dust particles'.

A chauhan

Country flag
that pic is zoomed. in the original you could make out the human outline; like in this:

could you make out any other bodily features on 'your' entity? or just the human outline?

i had 2 EXCELLENT videos of such entities caught on tape (magnetic tape; old vids), one showing them manifesting too. very unfortunately cant find them now. they also showed the human outline after/during manifesting. there are two types of these apparitions - one's jet black, the other's hazy whitish (before full manifestation), something like here:

I am not good at drawing sketches , but will make one.

That figure was visible because the wall was light in color and the door color was somewhat mid color, so he was clearly visible due to contrast.

Behold ! My great sketch is coming 😁😁 :-

20240222_151354_(1)~2.jpg

A chauhan

Country flag
Ok, I have a friend Roshan Sahu my Ll.b. classmate, he has a cousin named Nehru and Nehru is quite a tech loving guy, fond of computers so a very good friend of mine, we meet him when he comes to Raipur, otherwise he lives in a village near Dhamtari.

There is a belief in Chhattisgarh that a bridegroom shouldn't go out alone after a ritual called Lagan (afaik) since it exposes him to kala jadu type things. Nehru after that ritual went on his bike to leave the Maharaj (cook) to his village about 8 kms from his own village, but he didn't return home. Next day his bike was found on a village which was between his and Maharaj's village. His parents were really tense and filed a missing report in a Thana, but to no avail. However after 8 days some one knocked Nehru's home doors, when they looked, it was Nehru asking for water "Pani, Pani " they took him inside but he didn't recognize anyone neither mother not his father, he said in a very exhausted voice that he knows no one and he doesn't know himself and that he just came to drink water. Everyone was shocked by that. They took him to a nearby Majaar and he was treated there for 3 days and after the treatment he recognized his family but still he had difficulty in identifying some members.

Horror part starts here, when they asked him that where was he he started to shiver and told that 3 witches took him with them, that witches were wearing white Sarees and everything was normal except their reversed legs and superpowers of flying, disappearing, bringing anything by wish etc. He told that when he dropped Maharaj at his village and was returning to his home suddenly he felt the need to pee and after parking his bike he climbed down to a Khet for that, but someone pulled him up to a tree , he saw 3 witches, Nehru has a Hanuman tabeez in his neck, those witches hanged him upside down from that tree to remove his tabeez but failed, they asked him to remove it, but he didn't. So they kept him on that tree for 3 days, no passerby was able to see or hear him, but he was able to see everyone. After three days they put him in the bottom of Talab (reservoir) of his own village, he was kept underwater for rest of the days , he was able to breathe and eat, on the last day they took him out and tried their best to remove his tabeez but on failure left him near his home and flown away.

After a day or two his parents sent him Raipur to keep him away of that environment, Nehru was unable to recognize his own cousin, but after a day recognized all. When I went to meet him he was looking at me as if he was trying to recall who I am, when I asked him "Kaise yaar Nehru kya haal chal?" Her said "Theek hun bhaiya" then he took my name and recognised me. After a week we decided to listen his story, then he told all this. Don't know if he was lying or not but his was very interesting story.
Sadly my friend Nehru Sahu has expired 2 years ago, after his COVID vaccination, one day he was jogging at around 6:00 am, he felt mild chest pain, and called the ambulance, which came after 40 minutes, he was declared dead in the hospital. 😔

SKC

Country flag
I am not good at drawing sketches , but will make one.

That figure was visible because the wall was light in color and the door color was somewhat mid color, so he was clearly visible due to contrast.

Behold ! My great sketch is coming 😁😁 :-

This picture can be sold at Sotheby's for millions as Fine Art! 🙌

ashakantasharma

Country flag
Hello Friends - Please do let me know how to know my kul devata / devi if we do not know the same and have no clue about the same. All possible help you guys share will be praised and it may solve all my life problems. God bless all humanity.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles