German official blames China for Somalia's famine

niharjhatn

Because India in reality is poorer than most of sub-sahara Africa, a fact the jingoists here rarely want to talk about. If one could link Africa's poverty and famine with China, he/she could probably link the huge mess that is India today with China as well.
Huge mess?

India in many terms should barely be a single nation given ethnic diversity and the continual opposition she has faced from hostile neighbours and westerners.

It may be a huge mess in your eyes. Apparently maintaining the world's most ancient surviving culture qualifies as a huge mess!

China has actively contributed to destabilising the region by supplying arms. Shows that the CCP has zero compassion for human lives when it comes to turning a profit...but then again, look at how they treat their own citizens!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
ur piece of info is neither here nor there....when china sold weapons and when was the embargo???and what embargo r u talking about??specificlly...........

china would not force any1 to buy our goods nor weapons....they pay the money they get the things.....if they dont like chinese they can ask us to fuk off....tehy can not buy things from china.....we dont have problems with that and if they want to sell things to PRC we have money so we buy..........we would not be like westerner (colonizers)......getting and then staying in a nation by guns and warships......nor would we sink some african fishing boats by force..........
My info is valid.

China sold the weapons to Zimbabwe when there was the political divide and Mugabwe was massacring his opponent.

China sold the military goods when the Sudanese were killing the Black Sudanese.

Get your own facts right and they come back.

Embargo?

Please read the links.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
what actually makes me ponder is this....why india is that poor.......actually its very interesing coz if most of the things r normal....india should be a much more rich and advanced nation than current PRC that suffered some major setbacks before 1980s. next 3 r some of the main reasons i reckon.

1 indians failed to predict the disastrous consequences of invading kashmir which resulted in the unstable situations in india it self with hindus and muslims having barely no reasons to get along very well and the unstable situations in the whole sub continent that absord indian attentions from building its economy.

2 poor people like naxal supporters and lower caste people cant get fair treatments from the nation so many of them chose to go against india unfortuately via unpeaceful means by some.

3 the westerners (UK rulers) exploited so much from india before 1947 and indians were left so little so that they had a bad start...which i guess is 1 of the most important reasons to the poverty of current india.

but what i again failed to understand is why indians as the victims of wester colonizers whould jump in the bandwagon to denounce PRC that has been constantly adverse to western colonization policy and supporting africans to seek their independencies and doing business with africans that would be benificial to both sides.......which of coz would be the eyesore of some of the westerners that can no longer invade africa like what they did in the 20th centry........
History does not seem to be your forte.

India invaded Kashmir?

The tribal that swept in, raped the nuns in Baramullah and were knocking at the gates of Badgam were not Indians.

What makes you feel that the Dalits are poor? Because of the various reservations, they are doing well. Google and check about the Dalit millionaires. Those who are millionaires are hardly poor!

China is not where the Gods reside. So why are you expecting Indians to have the same reverence and awe that you poor Chinese have for Hu, Wen and the others?

Blackwater

Soon Germans will say "China responsible for Pakistan disintegration and demise":confused::confused::namaste::namaste:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

debasree

Country flag
Because with the development of india, in next 2 decades india will face the same problem as China today: hugh growth in demand of resources, market and employement.

So, tell me how india is going to answer these, u moron!
where we go with our trade team ,not arms,the prob arrise when besides trade urs evil red bosses supply weapons to various african warlords the main oppressor of africas distress,and why am i telling to u urs country is behind every rouge nation on the planet north korea,pakistan ,iran ,sudan ,burma ,the list is endless.

debasree

Country flag
African countries probably don't have many choice: Take it or leave it, regardless from Chinese, Indian or westerners. If their government and people are smart enough, they should focus on short term pain long term gain to develop the sub-Africa continent to a better place. Otherwise the world is a place where jungle rule is played where if not this predator, other predator will eat them alive. Very few people including Indian will have true sympathy toward African people. Instead their resentments toward Chinese are mainly originated from envy, hate due to the fact there is less meat left for them to eat.
why envy u ,we pity u as u live under one of the most oppresive regime of the world.

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
where we go with our trade team ,not arms,the prob arrise when besides trade urs evil red bosses supply weapons to various african warlords the main oppressor of africas distress,and why am i telling to u urs country is behind every rouge nation on the planet north korea,pakistan ,iran ,sudan ,burma ,the list is endless.
China is the weapon vendor of lots countries, not only those you listed, also including Saudi Arab, Kuwait, Indonesia, Tailand, etc and etc. Guess what, no one care! China is still important trading partner of US, Japan, Europe and INDIA!

The world is not only white and black. Let's wait and see how india will handle these things.

huaxia rox

Zimbabwe arms embargo key legislation | Business Link
United Nation (UN) Security Council Resolutions
There are currently no UN Security Council Resolutions on Zimbabwe.

http://books.sipri.org/files/misc/SIPRIBP1103.pdf
read the 1st paragraph of introduction

fake article. no FC-1 sold to sudan nor negotionations. dongfong trucks r like Mi-171. no evidence suggests we sold military 1s. any weapon purchased before 2005 from PRC should be deemed legal and not all the weapons made in china were sold by PRC.

Last edited:

huaxia rox

My info is valid.

China sold the weapons to Zimbabwe when there was the political divide and Mugabwe was massacring his opponent.

China sold the military goods when the Sudanese were killing the Black Sudanese.

Get your own facts right and they come back.

Embargo?

Please read the links.
of cos invalid. eg.there is no arms embargo on zimbabwe otherwise tell me which resolution of the UN?

no 1 expecting u to open ur blind eyes though.

huaxia rox

History does not seem to be your forte.

India invaded Kashmir?

The tribal that swept in, raped the nuns in Baramullah and were knocking at the gates of Badgam were not Indians.

What makes you feel that the Dalits are poor? Because of the various reservations, they are doing well. Google and check about the Dalit millionaires. Those who are millionaires are hardly poor!

China is not where the Gods reside. So why are you expecting Indians to have the same reverence and awe that you poor Chinese have for Hu, Wen and the others?
what ever.....

but can u name 1 member in this forum who is of untouchable?? or majority actually upper caste people??

actually we r not the 1s who r in muslim dominated area of india occupied kashmir ....nor r we adivasis that may have to go against rich people so joinning the naxal insurgency......actually we dont care that much....if u think u people r leading good lifes then who else would actually care as well??

only facts bite......

India far poorer than Africa, new measure shows | The Australian

u know how deep the wound can be after conolizers fro the west? and westerners that used to invade india and china and by and large every african nation killing millions robbing billions now denouncing others for the results of what they did.......can anything be more laughable??

Last edited:

niharjhatn

only facts bite......

India far poorer than Africa, new measure shows | The Australian

u know how deep the wound can be after conolizers fro the west? and westerners that used to invade india and china and by and large every african nation killing millions robbing billions now denouncing others for the results of what they did.......can anything be more laughable??
Hmph, the west are the ones continually constructing figures to suit their own needs.

Whilst undoubtedly there is tremendous poverty in India, there is also a huge number of people outside the poverty. All the article highlighted was that poverty is concentrated in certain areas, and that if NOT taken as a percentage, there is more poverty.

The researchers said the extent of poverty in India had often been overlooked by figures comparing percentages of poor people in countries as a whole rather than sheer numbers.

According to the index, 64.5 per cent of people in sub-Saharan Africa are MPI-poor. In South Asia, 55 per cent of people are MPI-poor...In Delhi, 15 per cent are MPI-poor, compared with 81 per cent in Bihar.
Coming from a Chinese citizen, you should be well aware that wealth never distributes itself evenly!

At the same time as spouting these facts, the westerners continually highlight levels of growth and expanding middle class all to try and get a foot in to the Indian market and expand their own agendas.

Also, India has tremendously reduced poverty over the years since independence, and even though it is still high, it does not mean that all the accomplishments of India are for nothing.

Your ignorance of the schedules classes is incredible. India has done a tremendous job uplifting scheduled classes and tribes, with a reservation system that emphasizes a more egalitarian society over what is necessarily best for the nation in terms of outcomes - and is far more than what China has done for the non-han chinese.

You ask for members not of upper classes, but find me one Chinese poster who is not Han-chinese!

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
what ever.....
Typical ill-founded Han arrogance. Show some respect boy.

but can u name 1 member in this forum who is of untouchable?? or majority actually upper caste people??
"Untouchable"...ever considered coming out to the real world? Or the sun is too bright for you?
Make a thread about it if you are so interested to know.

actually we r not the 1s who r in muslim dominated area of india occupied kashmir
The Uighurs seem to differ.

.nor r we adivasis that may have to go against rich people so joinning the naxal insurgency.
Rebellion in China!!!, lol they'd be Han food before they speak the word "Revolution".

actually we dont care that much
Of course you don't :rolleyes:

only facts bite......
For someone who calls everything written in western media as a conspiracy against the Hans you can do better than providing an Aussie source.

nimo_cn

Country flag

Talking about other countries as if it is your own country, what kind of respect is that? We are entitled to be arrogant when dealing with those who shows no respect to us in the first place.

For someone who calls everything written in western media as a conspiracy against the Hans you can do better than providing an Aussie source.
For those who worship western media more than anyone does, an Aussie source is the most effective way to wake you up from your wet dream.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Talking about other countries as if it is your own country, what kind of respect is that? We are entitled to be arrogant when dealing with those who shows no respect to us in the first place.
Who was disrespecting you? A healthy discussion was in progress before the aforementioned person resorted to such malevolent post(read rant).

For those who worship western media more than anyone does, an Aussie source is the most effective way to wake you up from your wet dream.
Point taken.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Hmph, the west are the ones continually constructing figures to suit their own needs.

Whilst undoubtedly there is tremendous poverty in India, there is also a huge number of people outside the poverty. All the article highlighted was that poverty is concentrated in certain areas, and that if NOT taken as a percentage, there is more poverty.
Hmph, the integrity, authority and righteousness of western media you guys have been constantly defending on this forum when you quoted their masterpieces to bash China suddenly vanished if they are digging the dark side of India.

You must forget this thread begins with a western source, does that occur to you they may also be manipulating facts to suit their needs? Maybe not, because it is about China. Anything they said about China should be truth I guess.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hmph, the integrity, authority and righteousness of western media you guys have been constantly defending on this forum when you quoted their masterpieces to bash China suddenly vanished if they are digging the dark side of India.

You must forget this thread begins with a western source, does that occur to you they may also be manipulating facts to suit their needs? Maybe not, because it is about China. Anything they said about China should be truth I guess.
Yeah, as if Chinese media outfits are professionals... They're all micromanaged by the CCP. Get some life outside China! Western private media outfits may not be perfect but they're the nearest you can have to perfection. They have consistently brought down governments in both US and Europe when the facts warranted it. They have shamed powerful government offices and the military when the facts needed it. What about Chinese media? What can it bring to the table of professional accomplishments? It helped kill millions of Chinese during the Cultural revolution? It toed the line of the CCP after the Tiananmen Massacre? Pls. do elaborate for our sake the benefits that the World reaped from Chinese media...

kickok1975

Yeah, as if Chinese media outfits are professionals... They're all micromanaged by the CCP. Get some life outside China! Western private media outfits may not be perfect but they're the nearest you can have to perfection. They have consistently brought down governments in both US and Europe when the facts warranted it. They have shamed powerful government offices and the military when the facts needed it. What about Chinese media? What can it bring to the table of professional accomplishments? It helped kill millions of Chinese during the Cultural revolution? It toed the line of the CCP after the Tiananmen Massacre? Pls. do elaborate for our sake the benefits that the World reaped from Chinese media...
I don't trust CCP propaganda, but, I don't trust west propaganda about China either. Only people without knowledge, research and full of prejudice will believe in.

huaxia rox

"Untouchable"...ever considered coming out to the real world? Or the sun is too bright for you?
Make a thread about it if you are so interested to know.

The Uighurs seem to differ.

Rebellion in China!!!, lol they'd be Han food before they speak the word "Revolution".

Of course you don't :rolleyes:

1 ur way of breaking down and distorting all i said can only entertain people like u.

2 untouchables is ur business...kashmir is ur own mess...and of coz naxal......i didnt say china doesnt have a range of problems....but i never freaking mix urs with ours.

3 i never distinguish news sources simply by the standard of if its from the west or from CPC or from india?? i will only see if its reliable or reasonable or logical....if u have problems with this piece of aus news u can prove how its wrong. actually i suggest u type in the say key words in google to see if there r another hundreds of similar articles out there.

huaxia rox

You ask for members not of upper classes, but find me one Chinese poster who is not Han-chinese!
my indian friend...do u know more than 90% chinese r han chinese??? how many chinese r in this forum actually??

besides...its not a shame if i were a zhuang or dai or tibetan chinese and i never need to hide what race i m of in china.

while in india u simply have a look at how many brahmans r there and how many brahman men in the congress?? u know whats going on.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles