France: Chechen Teen Beheads Teacher shouting Allah Hu Akbar, Macron calls it Islamic Terror Attack

salmanov

Country flag
U don't know shit u r talking about..Shia are more Violent than Sunnis Given a chance..Read how Ankit Sharma was murdered It was shia style barbaric act..This shia style of barbarism is more active in Iraq civil war since last 3 decades..I am not against any individual Shia or Sunni but If it comes to dat Shia are more Barbaric than Sunnis..Islam is very barbaric in its fundamentals Shia are minority in Islamic world Hence to show their strength They perform more Barbarism compared to Sunnis to make a point...And remember This Sufism is all BS it's a fucking Taqqiya to make chutiya out of Kaffirs and show good side of islam while hiding barbaric side of islam..I again repeat I hold nothing against individual muslims But talking about Fundamentals on islam because of which we see majority muslims behave like Jihadi
You are wron since I am ex Muslim of Shia background yes the Shia consider now Shia as filthy or impure but when it come to terrorism they are less barbaric than Sunnis also you don’t hear about Shia terrorism in west or in dis only few incidents in the past and Shia violence in Iraq is of political rather than religious when it was against saddam regime

HawkisRight

Country flag
You are wron since I am ex Muslim of Shia background yes the Shia consider now Shia as filthy or impure but when it come to terrorism they are less barbaric than Sunnis also you don’t hear about Shia terrorism in west or in dis only few incidents in the past and Shia violence in Iraq is of political rather than religious when it was against saddam regime
Lol Usa and isreal are fighting Hezbollah(shia) since 4 decades Al Qaeda(sunni) came later.. Regarding Iraq it's Sectarian violence between Shia and Sunnis Politics is secondary in dat schism..U left islam now so chill don't defend one side over other..both side compete each other to show d strength by being more Barbaric than others It's just that shia being minority gets pass over sunnis....
And in Indian context- Indian partition movement was created and led by Shia and Ahmadis They were d frontrunners in creating so called 'Land of Pure'...Well we all know d condition of shia and Ahmadis in Pakistan now They are getting hunted and gangbanged by both Barelvi/Deobandi Sunnis in Pakistan..

Last edited:

salmanov

Country flag
Lol Usa and isreal are fighting Hezbollah(shia) since 4 decades Al Qaeda(sunni) came later.. Regarding Iraq it's Sectarian violence between Shia and Sunnis Politics is secondary in dat schism..U left islam now so chill don't defend one side over other..both side compete each other to show d strength by being more Barbaric than others It's just that shia being minority gets pass over sunnis....
And in Indian context- Indian partition movement was created and led by Shia and Ahmadis They were d frontrunners in creating so called 'Land of Pure'...Well we all know d condition of shia and Ahmadis in Pakistan now They are getting hunted and gangbanged by both Barelvi/Deobandi Sunnis in Pakistan..
Wrong again hezbollah is founded in Lebanon to fight Israel and unlike Sunni terrorism is spread from China to America while you can barely hear in the news about Shia in France or London or America committed a terrorist act

HawkisRight

Country flag
Wrong again hezbollah is founded in Lebanon to fight Israel and unlike Sunni terrorism is spread from China to America while you can barely hear in the news about Shia in France or London or America committed a terrorist act
:frusty: :frusty: :scared2: OK

salmanov

Country flag
I don’t get why many Indians are against partition you already have like 200 million miuhammadans and with Pakistan and bengalesh you will have like 600 million Muhammadans in India

HawkisRight

Country flag
I don’t get why many Indians are against partition you already have like 200 million miuhammadans and with Pakistan and bengalesh you will have like 600 million Muhammadans in India
Lol we are not against partition We are against people who partitioned India and who stayed in India with same Gazwa Ideology...We don't want those goatshaggers in India cause India already has different problems But we won't Forget The Ideology that broke India

salmanov

Country flag
Lol we are not against partition We are against people who partitioned India and who stayed in India with same Gazwa Ideology...We don't want those goatshaggers in India cause India already has different problems But we won't Forget The Ideology that broke India
I totally agree with you but it seems your leaders are poised by liberalism and leftism like their western counterparts

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What a bullshit logic. By that logic, you might also ask Indians to give up 1/4th of its land once again to get rid of all muhammedans. Pakistanis are ethnically and culturally as well as historically Indians and the land (aka Pakistan) given to India's muslims doesn't belong to any specific muslim community. Maybe you should also ask Chinks and Russians and French and English to give up some of their territories to give up their land for freedom from Muhammadans. What about non-muslim there? Do they have any right to call it their land and be an equal citizen there? Our land is land.

Funny you don't ask us to expel the the Indian muslims from India if you are really so much in favor of riddance from moslems by way of partition.

salmanov

Country flag
What a bullshit logic. By that logic, you might also ask Indians to give up 1/4th of its land once again to get rid of all muhammedans. Pakistanis are ethnically and culturally as well as historically Indians and the land (aka Pakistan) given to India's muslims doesn't belong to any specific muslim community. Maybe you should also ask Chinks and Russians and French and English to give up some of their territories to give up their land for freedom from Muhammadans. What about non-muslim there? Do they have any right to call it their land and be an equal citizen there? Our land is land.

Funny you don't ask us to expel the the Indian muslims from India if you are really so much in favor of riddance from moslems by way of partition.
actually I am with you for kicking them aslo the Pakistanis deny they are Indians well the iranics at least

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
vengeance !

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
vengeance !
Red herring !

Killbot

Country flag
One word. Hezbollah. The most well armed, trained and funded terrorist organization there is and has ever been.

And then there are the Houthis.

If they aren't brutal, I don't know what is.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
looks like paki are to realise that PAF uses french planes.
=======
Midnight clashes between Pakistan Police and Islamist protesters who want Pakistan to end ties with France and send back the French Ambassador to Islamabad. Thousands of protesters now camping at Faizabad!

salmanov

Country flag
One word. Hezbollah. The most well armed, trained and funded terrorist organization there is and has ever been.

And then there are the Houthis.

If they aren't brutal, I don't know what is.
Houthis and hezbollah terrorism is limited to the area where they live unlike the Sunni terrorism which spreads all across the the globe

FalconZero

Country flag
ISPR's propagandist posting video of pakis marching against France in Islamabad. Read the comments, f**kers think they are doing the right thing, few comments talked about some clashes along with pics...

Killbot

Country flag
Houthis and hezbollah terrorism is limited to the area where they live unlike the Sunni terrorism which spreads all across the the globe
Irrelevant. We weren't discussing how far or wide their reach is.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles