First export of the LCH to Sri Lanka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Param

Right - holier than thou Mr Param - thanks for the personal hits.
Let's see - have you heard the term "for greater good"? Or the famous saying "An eye for an eye ... leaves the whole world blind"?
So, you want to create another enemy out of SL because SL navy might be involved in killing Indian fishermen? You know the story from their side? You know that in the guise of fishermen, Indian tamil sympathizers of LTTE (yes, tamils voting for DMK) were straying into SL waters and supplying weapons to LTTE for about 20 years? Even when IPKF was trying to keep the peace in SL, the tamil sympathizers of LTTE were arming them, many of the same arms were indeed used against the IPKF. You know what it is called? Treason.
it's also called international "terrorism", something we blame on our neighbors too.
Modern Indian fishermen also stray into SL waters, evoking their navy's ire. We need to train and equip our fishermen with locational and communication devices (gps, radios), without which they are sitting ducks.
Fishermen are NOT expendable - I agree. But neither are our armed forces. You want to make an enemy of SL, so that in the future, they give China an open door in our backyard? So that we can send hundreds if not thousands of our armed forces into their death if and when hostilities break out?
Have you heard of the word diplomatic strategy? The lesser of the two evil? Finding a friend instead of an enemy?
So, bottle your harangue if you want to be a responsible citizen of India.
How old are you ace? Completed school education?

You have made a serious allegation here. The people of TN voted the DMK to power 2 times in the Past 20 years. What you have implied in your post is the accusation that all of themare LTTE sympathisers. You are DEFAMING an entire state here.

And holier than thou ace that group was trained by intelligence agency in 1983 along with other such groups.

How dare you accuse the people of TN?

Last edited:
Reactions: KS

Parthy

Air Warrior
Come on guys - don't be ridiculous. SL is our friendly neighbor - problems with Fishermen notwithstanding. Would you rather have SL become a closer friend of China and Pakistan?
If SL gets LCH from India then we get three advantages - 1.We get a client export state where we can sell more arms , 2. We can keep tabs on what they use our choppers for and
I accept SL as a neighbor but not a friendly neighbor.. Do you really understand the meaning of friendly neighbor???

Don't forget - India lives in a hostile condition. We do not have any friendly neighborhood not even Bangladesh whom we helped to liberate from our FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR PAKISTAN (in your interpretation :confused:)

Hope you do not go for fishing near Rameshwaram waters else you would be a target practice for-say SL LCH..

3. make sure that Chinese are not selling arms to SL behind our backs.
Only FOR NOW. Never trust Chinese...

Last edited:

Param

Why? because I speak the truth and not parrot "patriotism"? You know what I think of blind "patriotism"? The last refuge of scoundrels.

Read again what I said about protecting our fishermen.

All neighboring countries have problems. Smart and responsible countries make the best of the situation and try to work with each other. Really strong and powerful countries make their neighbors dependant on them, so that they can be "made to see reason". Try USA-Canada, USA-Mexico, China-NK, Russia-most of Eastern Europe etc etc.

I want my country to be a "superpower" in the future. Which means I want India to have responsible and strong leadership in it's backyard. Not knee-jerk reactions. Sell the SL navy LCH. Make sure that they cannot use them against Indian fishermen - that is smart. If they still manage to use it against Indian fishermen, make sure they never get any support again. Hey - sell them cheap, so that SL is too grateful to bother our fishermen. It is called carrot and sticks. Anyway - if I am not the kind of Indian you want to see, but want our country to be as violent and asinine as Pakis - I greatly fear for India.
I can't find words to use on you. Btw what state are you from. If you are really Indian be honest. Well see whether you can say the same things if innocent people from your own state get murdered by Foreign forces.

HOw the F##k did you acuse Indian Fishermen from TN of supplying weapons to the Ltte for 20 years?? Do you have any proof??

MODS PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW UNFOUNDED GENERALISED ACCUSATIONS BY SOME MORONS AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF ANY STATE.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
This is about LCH being supplied to SL not SL Tamil war. Lets not hijack the thread.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
How old are you ace? Completed school education?

You have made a serious allegation here. The people of TN voted the DMK to power 2 times in the Past 20 years. What you have implied in your post is the accusation that all of themare LTTE sympathisers. You are DEFAMING an entire state here.

And holier than thou ace the LTTE was trained by our intelligence agency in 1983 along with other such groups. There are pictures of our former PM with Prabhakaran.

How dare you accuse the people of TN?
Hmm - I guess I have MORE education than your family put together.
Why? You don't like the truth - do you? Here's some more ...

Influenced by DMK ideology, LTTE killed Rajiv - India News - IBNLive
DMK helped LTTE assassinate Rajiv Gandhi

I said
You know that in the guise of fishermen, Indian tamil sympathizers of LTTE (yes, tamils voting for DMK) were supplying weapons to LTTE for about 20 years?
You say I was wong to accuse ALL of TN - which I did not. All I said was "Indian tamil sympathizers of LTTE (... voting for DMK)" - you assumed I was condeming the whole of TN - dangerous assumption. You mean all TN supported LTTE - do you?
As for

@Phenom
I bet it would be Ok as long as they are not killing your people right? If SL was killing people from your state, I bet you would have a different view on this issue.
THEY ARE MY OWN PEOPLE. ALL INDIANS are MY PEOPLE. I am neither a casteist, nor a regional sectarian like you ...

Param

This is about LCH being supplied to SL not SL Tamil war. Lets not hijack the thread.
Sir one As###le has just accused all the Tamilians of India as Ltte sympathisers. He has even justified the killing of Indian fishermen by a foriegn navy and accused them of treason.I hope you understand it is serious stuff.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
I can't find words to use on you. Btw what state are you from. If you are really Indian be honest. Well see whether you can say the same things if innocent people from your own state get murdered by Foreign forces.

HOw the F##k did you acuse Indian Fishermen from TN of supplying weapons to the Ltte for 20 years?? Do you have any proof??

MODS PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW UNFOUNDED GENERALISED ACCUSATIONS BY SOME MORONS AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF ANY STATE.
Temper temper temper. You want proof? I can give you proof, but I am sure it would not convince you. But I agree, we should not get sidetracked with SL navy and fishermen. Why don't we discuss this elsewhere? Start a thread in the forum and I will respond - let's keep this to LCH sale to SL.

Name calling and cursing - MODS - are we allowing this nowadays? I thought the forum was for discussions and debate not for personal insult.

Param

Hmm - I guess I have MORE education than your family put together.
Why? You don't like the truth - do you? Here's some more ...

Influenced by DMK ideology, LTTE killed Rajiv - India News - IBNLive
DMK helped LTTE assassinate Rajiv Gandhi

I said
You say I was wong to accuse ALL of TN - which I did not. All I said was "Indian tamil sympathizers of LTTE (... voting for DMK)" - you assumed I was condeming the whole of TN - dangerous assumption. You mean all TN supported LTTE - do you?
As for

@Phenom

THEY ARE MY OWN PEOPLE. ALL INDIANS are MY PEOPLE. I am neither a casteist, nor a regional sectarian like you ...

What Family do you come from SL or Paki or Italian? How the F##k you bring in my Family here huh??

Those terrorists were trained by COUNTRIES INTELLIGENCE AGENCY _ do you get that???

Education? do you know IG and RG policies regarding the LTTE till 1987??http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3520/...5da5e5fd_m.jpg

Last edited:

Parthy

Air Warrior
Ok GUYS!!! Lets just cool this discussion... Put up your Pros and cons over providing the war machine to SL and keep our discussions over the topic.. Just not get too personal...

:tea:

Its just too way long down the road in looking up providing the LCH to SL....

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Temper temper temper. You want proof? I can give you proof, but I am sure it would not convince you. But I agree, we should not get sidetracked with SL navy and fishermen. Why don't we discuss this elsewhere? Start a thread in the forum and I will respond - let's keep this to LCH sale to SL.

Name calling and cursing - MODS - are we allowing this nowadays? I thought the forum was for discussions and debate not for personal insult.
I am a Tamalian and i dont sympathizers with LTTE and not everyone who crosses the strait is an LTTE supplier, lot of them are fishermen. If you generalize everyone then you lack understanding of the situation.

However i wont respond in this thread.

plugwater

Vidungappa!!! Some idiot changed that wiki page and we are fighting now for no reason and in a wrong thread!!!

Param

Why the hell did you bring in my family? You were the one who started this stuff by saying " Fishermen issue not withstanding" in the first post. What does that mean? Fishermen lives not important?

Where do people like you come from??
You are the first such guy I've met on this forum

You accused those who vote for DMK. MILLIONS in TN vote for DMK. There are no permanent loyalties. You have accused an entire state of treason. I don't know Mods are allowing this.

agentperry

sri lankans should not be given so much preferences after all they are responsible for mass killing of tamilians. what will be your answer to those nations who will treat the people of your community in the way they have treated tamils. and after all the origin of tamil problem lies in the ignorant behavior of sinhalese. now also they are more inclined to pakis and chinis and wont be with us like bhutan or maldives.
its in the interest of india to subdue these type of countries just like usa does with LatAm, mexico and brit had done with ireland and Argentina. the rise of pakistan in 1947 was taken as inspiration for all the major community in the south asia for newer nations for specific community or religion. they should be crushed cuz they massacred indian community

Param

Vidungappa!!! Some idiot changed that wiki page and we are fighting now for no reason and in a wrong thread!!!
Yenn ya vidurathu???
Gom##lla indha madiri TH####ya mavan irrukka varaikum India vula Tamilanakku Danger.
Nerula pathena pathenna Dharma adi vanguvan avan.

Param

sri lankans should not be given so much preferences after all they are responsible for mass killing of tamilians. what will be your answer to those nations who will treat the people of your community in the way they have treated tamils. and after all the origin of tamil problem lies in the ignorant behavior of sinhalese. now also they are more inclined to pakis and chinis and wont be with us like bhutan or maldives.
its in the interest of india to subdue these type of countries just like usa does with LatAm, mexico and brit had done with ireland and Argentina. the rise of pakistan in 1947 was taken as inspiration for all the major community in the south asia for newer nations for specific community or religion. they should be crushed cuz they massacred indian community
Please do not bring the Sri Lankan Tamil issue.

plugwater

Yenn ya vidurathu???
Gom##lla indha madiri TH####ya mavan irrukka varaikum India vula Tamilanakku Danger.
Nerula pathena pathenna Dharma adi vanguvan avan.
Calm down!! Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, No need to be abusive.

agentperry

why shouldnt i. its a high time people even belonging to a country that got nothing in it like SL are made so big infront of us that it feels we are the weak and helpless and cowards that are seeking refuge and international support not they. if this is how india gonna put its people in front of world community then we should abandon our hope of being superpower or even regional power just like we abandoned our UNSC ambition. 80 pledges that too claimed real time may go even less. this is what we fetch after bootlicking lowly countries all over the world
Please do not bring the Sri Lankan Tamil issue.

Param

Calm down!! Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, No need to be abusive.
I could tolerate such stuff when the thread was about SL Tamils but I will not be calm when some moron accuses the people of our state of treason. The mods should have intervened in the very beginning.

Yes there was sympathy, so what? It was sympathy for innocent civilians being massacered in a neighboring Island. How can this guy accuse us all of treason? huh?

Param

why shouldnt i. its a high time people even belonging to a country that got nothing in it like SL are made so big infront of us that it feels we are the weak and helpless and cowards that are seeking refuge and international support not they. if this is how india gonna put its people in front of world community then we should abandon our hope of being superpower or even regional power just like we abandoned our UNSC ambition. 80 pledges that too claimed real time may go even less. this is what we fetch after bootlicking lowly countries all over the world
Because if we mix up the Indian fishermen issue with the war in SL some people will justify the killing of Indians from TN.

These are different issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles