Financial Action Task Force (FATF) puts Pakistan in the terror financing grey list

1971ftw

Country flag
:bounce:this is hilarious peedf are so butthurt that they are now claiming India is on the list.

I'm wating for them to spread it on Twitter to get their account banned again:lol:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
:bounce:this is hilarious peedf are so butthurt that they are now claiming India is on the list.

I'm wating for them to spread it on Twitter to get their account banned again:lol:
Could you please post screenshots

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I'm surprised that the FATF website, which probably doesn't get as much traffic as it is getting now, hasn't crashed yet.:lawl:
It was down in the initial hours when news of Pakistan in grey list began circulating.

Galaxy 7

Islamabad set to be ‘grey listed’ in June after US succeeds in persuading China and Saudi Arabia to drop their opposition in second vote

https://www.dawn.com/news/1391342/pakistan-survives-placement-on-fatf-watchlist

Look paki media, how they r twisting the actual facts. Headline says thy r not placed in grey list. But in the news they r accepting pakistan put in grey list.
This is from credible Dawn news:laugh:

Galaxy 7

Most hilarious thing is, pakis r not ready to accept the fact china ditched them in the last minute. So they r acting like mentally retarded

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Islamabad set to be ‘grey listed’ in June after US succeeds in persuading China and Saudi Arabia to drop their opposition in second vote

https://www.dawn.com/news/1391342/pakistan-survives-placement-on-fatf-watchlist

Look paki media, how they r twisting the actual facts. Headline says thy r not placed in grey list. But in the news they r accepting pakistan put in grey list.
This is from credible Dawn news:laugh:
Not grey list,but Black list if action against Hapig Saeed is not taken by June

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
You do realize that those 3 months ain't for porkistan but for India. To prove the all mighty USA that we can be a much better ally than porkis ever could.

All in all I am worried we might have to buy some shitty overpriced junk and also put ground troops in Afghanistan just to please the deep state.

A quick fix to all of the above problems is to just drag Pakistan even further aka split them up.
Closer to what you said

1971ftw

Country flag
Could you please post screenshots
Its a entire thread , I recommend you to read it its hilarious

Most hilarious thing is, pakis r not ready to accept the fact china ditched them in the last minute. So they r acting like mentally retarded
Porkis: B..but.. we waz iron brother and shit

Last edited:

cyclops

Country flag

Pakis are such interesting creatures.
I take any sort of interaction with them as experimental.

They have been brainwashed since they were young, preached of their superiority, our inferiority, of their own righteousness; but then they grow up.
And this is after all the 21st century, you can't really hide from information, and suddenly they realise that the world doesn't share their views but is increasing and rightly so belligerent towards them and they can't fathom this and they burst forth in the funniest ways possible on the internet and everywhere else.
I know its terribly schadenfroh but I love seeing them struggle with their cognitive dissonance as their bubble pops.

We on the other hand are humbled incessantly, some times rightly so but mostly unnecessarily.

Last edited:

mayfair

They have been brainwashed since they were young, preached of their superiority, our inferiority, of their own righteousness; but then they grow up
Brainwashing is not what this is- this is complete and utter self-created delusion, because the truth is too bitter for them to swallow.

Napakis delude themselves as a drug-addict keeps on taking crack cocaine because not being on the drug brings with it such symptoms that makes it unbearable.

Napakis very well know that they are bastards of conquest. The invaders did not ride in with families, they were Almost ALL men- so naturally the woman they bedded were all the ancestors of the present-day Napakis. The women were bedded against their will as a trophy of conquest and Napakis were borne out of this. The rest are products of those men and women who rather than fight, chose to GUBO and taken on the faith of their oppressors.

Shitistanis have nothing to call their own- no culture, no traditions, no faith and definitely no achievements. They forsake their native culture to latch onto that of their oppressors, but the modern day descendants of those invaders refuse to consider Napakis as anything more than speck or dirt on their boots.

So to avoid facing the uncomfortable realities, Napakis as a nation have developed therewith own delusional world- a world where they were the rulers of all land, especially India and a world where they are superior to every Muslim and Non-Muslim out there, especially Indians and Hindus and a world where they believe that they are divinely ordained to rule over Hindus again.

This is not brainwashing, this is being delusional, schizophrenic, bipolar and absolutely inept and incompetent on top of that with no worthwhile skills whatsoever.

1971ftw

Country flag
Brainwashing is not what this is- this is complete and utter self-created delusion, because the truth is too bitter for them to swallow.

Napakis delude themselves as a drug-addict keeps on taking crack cocaine because not being on the drug brings with it such symptoms that makes it unbearable.

Napakis very well know that they are bastards of conquest. The invaders did not ride in with families, they were Almost ALL men- so naturally the woman they bedded were all the ancestors of the present-day Napakis. The women were bedded against their will as a trophy of conquest and Napakis were borne out of this. The rest are products of those men and women who rather than fight, chose to GUBO and taken on the faith of their oppressors.

Shitistanis have nothing to call their own- no culture, no traditions, no faith and definitely no achievements. They forsake their native culture to latch onto that of their oppressors, but the modern day descendants of those invaders refuse to consider Napakis as anything more than speck or dirt on their boots.

So to avoid facing the uncomfortable realities, Napakis as a nation have developed therewith own delusional world- a world where they were the rulers of all land, especially India and a world where they are superior to every Muslim and Non-Muslim out there, especially Indians and Hindus and a world where they believe that they are divinely ordained to rule over Hindus again.

This is not brainwashing, this is being delusional, schizophrenic, bipolar and absolutely inept and incompetent on top of that with no worthwhile skills whatsoever.
Pakistans logic :" if we believe a lie long enough it will become a fact"

Seriously love it when they claim they are arabs & turk Muslim migrants or claim their ancestors were not Hindu.

I mean , come on , they are neighboured the highest hindu populated states in India , Hinduism had enough cultural influence to have spread all the way till Indonesia ,Malaysia & Japan. Yet they believe a fictional line drawn by British wipes out real history

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles