Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

angryIndian

Country flag
Is it possible to take entire pok , is it economically viable too...
Some bjp leaders are claiming .....though

Akshai chin is heavily fortified , pok too
It's not economically viable to annex POK. If we invade, it will certainly lead to the 4th India-Pakistan war which will derail India's economy and push back economic growth for years

Further, have you met Kashmiris in real life? Do you want to add more headache to our country?

sameer3694

Is it possible to take entire pok , is it economically viable too...
Some bjp leaders are claiming .....though

Akshai chin is heavily fortified , pok too
Only in the context of some world war or something. Pok can be taken in the ensuing chaos without generating too much attention, else it ain't happening. And the Indian army has to be ready to do a nabka of all the people living there once we take over because they for sure won't love it.:megusta:

shade

Country flag
He's correct, PoK tab hi wapis lena jab GDP peak kar jaye, uske baad pelo daba ke.
Infinite procrastination over muh GDP baniyagiri
By then PoKGB will probably be filled by 60 IQ Sunni Pathans who obey every command from GHQ Pindi religiously and not by the current clutch of diverse Shia tribes who *may* be willing to help out and rebel against Pakeez.

You ask my opinion and i don't think we will retake PoK ever, you'll need a combination of strong leader + well equipped army and make in india supply chain + world that has gone to shit which makes dhoti-shivering over muh dhandho moot, because there is no dhandho left :bplease:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Infinite procrastination over muh GDP baniyagiri
By then PoKGB will probably be filled by 60 IQ Sunni Pathans who obey every command from GHQ Pindi religiously and not by the current clutch of diverse Shia tribes who *may* be willing to help out and rebel against Pakeez.

You ask my opinion and i don't think we will retake PoK ever, you'll need a combination of strong leader + well equipped army and make in india supply chain + world that has gone to shit which makes dhoti-shivering over muh dhandho moot, because there is no dhandho left :bplease:
If it had to be filled, it would've been filled. Most of them are busy in emigrating to UK and infighting.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
He's correct, PoK tab hi wapis lena jab GDP peak kar jaye, uske baad pelo daba ke.
hehe...43 lakh (4.3 million) hai POK me population approx, unka additional sir dard lena hai. jab already 250+70 = 320 million pure malecchaas/middle east dessert cult follower nd different other "ghar ke bhedi" bhare padhe hai.
be happy, even if u secure current indian controlled terrority. its definitely bigger/equal than maurya empire territory. so we hv largest territory now from 2300 years. if u want more terrority (like POK etc), than ready for sacrifice also. personally i dont believe that with nuclear bomb involvement, we can take POK from pakistan. yes freedom of POK can be possible, but capturing it cost us blood bath. which i dont think any indian leader hv guts nd even indian common people hv will/readiness. indian people hi americans ki tarah vietnam war jesa situation create kr denge. jaha army nd politicians ko indian hi gaaliya de rahe honge. 😂

karn

Country flag
These protests were planned many months in advance I'm sure .. I have been listening to a few pok activists and all they did was some ranting and rr ... But a few months ago the tune changed to just wait and watch something big will happen .. (especially with Indian hosts ) .

shade

Country flag
If it had to be filled, it would've been filled. Most of them are busy in emigrating to UK and infighting.
They tried with PoKGB but it failed with huge riots, now they are drip-feeding pathans to the region rather than all at once
The ones wanting to go to UK are the Mirpuri ones, and if we retake that PoK then 100% nakba, grabbing that portion of PoK with mirpuris still in it would be a hollow victory.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It's not economically viable to annex POK. If we invade, it will certainly lead to the 4th India-Pakistan war which will derail India's economy and push back economic growth for years
Absolute military power gap between India and Pakistan is too big to let an Indo Pakistani war alone affect Indian economy.
China's involvement might.
Further, have you met Kashmiris in real life? Do you want to add more headache to our country?
Before defaming a particular community, how many Kashmir have you met across Kashmir and India?
+ How many "Kashmiris" live in PoK?

Overlord

Country flag

Dhandomaxxer ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles