Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Perfect ! The situation panned out to be the best-case scenario for India.

Army brutality will push them more into our sphere of influence.

Edit: Damn, didn't notice before, there is MMG firing noise in the background ! Really ? I mean even in peak insurgency of J&K we never used automatic weapons on civilian unarmed crowd.

shade

Country flag
Imagine if we'd have fired on *any* protestors or rioteers, Al Jizzeera, Big Black Caulk, Jew York Times, Washinton Poo-st etc would be running front page articles about GENOCIDE IN INDIA

Angry reports would be written by the USCIRF
State Department would ask for "answers"

Biden would shit out of his mouth

Meanwhile when a (((US Ally))) does the same thing

1715608249481.png

shade

Country flag
Perfect ! The situation panned out to be the best-case scenario for India.

Army brutality will push them more into our sphere of influence.
Kya faida, the moment we make moves to grab PoK these Mirpuri homos will immediately jump into the lap of Napak Fauj once again.

I mean that is the copium they huff while receiving the khaki-wardi-wearer's danda in or on their behinds, that "without Napak Fauj, Indians will enslave us"

tsunami

Country flag
Kya faida, the moment we make moves to grab PoK these Mirpuri homos will immediately jump into the lap of Napak Fauj once again.

I mean that is the copium they huff while receiving the khaki-wardi-wearer's danda in or on their behinds, that "without Napak Fauj, Indians will enslave us"
We won't take a military action even after election... Modi ji will cook more and more.

shade

Country flag
Normally i'd suggest we use these guys as cross border terrorists but that will blow back on our face because at the end of the day mazhub ek hi hai 🤲

The conflict is also not of the ethnolinguistic sort like during the Bee Dee liberation war, it is a conflict over materialism.

At the end of the day between Aata and "Iman" it is "Iman" that will win

But alhamdulilah, we can enjoy the green-on-green violence with popcorn while it lasts

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

See, in reality it is unlikely we will be able to grab & control the entire PoK, multiple factors, I don't need to tell you.

But what can realistically happen, is we grab some pockets where the civilians are somewhat cooperative to join back with J&K, and Pak Army don't have a very strong logistics connection where they can oppose us.

That means, large parts of Neelum Valley, Baltistan, and perhaps few isolated pockets west of Pir Panjar.

What these rebellions are doing, is breaking the Pakistan ❤ Kashmir jumla, and that Pakistan somehow supports Kashmiri well-being and independence.
Sooner or later, Kashmiris will realise if they are being subjugated anyway, might as well be subjugated in a country where they have food to eat and future for their children.

Azaad

Country flag
To all those who're unaware , just before the insurgency broke out in J&K in 1989 , there was a massive upheaval in their so called Northern Areas of Gilgit Baltistan where the demands were more or less the same as now but also included massive protests against the changing of demographics in the region by Kana's regime wherein he got Sunni Punjabi Mussalman & Pashtun settlers in those Northern Areas .

IIRC based on an article covering those events which I read in the archives online much later , the casualties rate was some ~ 10,000 . Yet you hear next to nothing on it these days in Paxtan nor did it affect the setting up of camps by Fauji Foundation to support the insurgency in Kashmir which erupted barely a few years after this incident.

Moral of the story - don't have your hopes too high. Fauji Foundation & the Shi'as there have both visited this territory before & both know how this will end . Just sit back & enjoy Paxtan's descent into chaos while gradually preparing for the final reckoning whenever it comes. Meanwhile we ought to strengthen our border defences all along our western borders to prevent people coming in , which may well begin as a trickle to test waters here before turning into a veritable flood if we keep up with our complacency.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles