Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

shade

Country flag
He was mocking Muslims. Follow his social media. I used to follow him. He's a Christian
Abhi greens trend me hai.
He might have even cut his lulli, converted to greenism and done #PhullSapportPhalustineSaar to farm that green engagement ad money.

Greens also hate us on the internet so it's no surprise he's shitting on us.

Regardless he's a 2rs bedouin from a beggar nation

Azaad

Country flag
TRIBAL WAR IN PORKISTAN.. FINALLY "HIGHLY ARMED SOCIETY" BEING PUT TO USE.

I guess this is the future of Paxtan where either one armed group fights another & Fauji Foundation arbitrates or Fauji Foundation pits two groups against one another then arbitrates.

Either way the biggest thug aka Fauji Foundation wins by being the ultimate arbiter & maintains its chokehold on the polity of Paxtan.

Alhamdulillah!

shade

Country flag
I guess this is the future of Paxtan where either one armed group fights another & Fauji Foundation arbitrates or Fauji Foundation pits two groups against one another then arbitrates.

Either way the biggest thug aka Fauji Foundation wins by being the ultimate arbiter & maintains its chokehold on the polity of Paxtan.

Alhamdulillah!
>Implying it already isn't so.

The groups don't even have to be armed

It can be a simple case of

Pindi-Kashmiri magic mix MILF

1715097923978.png

vs

Benazir's h*jda cross dressing son

1715097968428.png

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Even to build a tiny cubesat SUPORKO needed chinese help, equipment and components what a hilarious qaum these guy are. Wait and watch how these turds will create a wikipedia page for it as some struteegic milestone of a mission and edit sections related to moon exploration adding their name over this :lol:.
View attachment 251008

We launched 75 of these built by school and college students 2 years back and it barely was news, but for pisslami puncturewallahs an imported cubesat launched by a chinese rocket is equal to Chandrayaan-3.
The bigger question is can they acknowledge the fact 🤔 that earth is round. Wouldn't it be gustakhi. Who will give the head to molana. I mean who will be 🪓 chopped.

Azaad

Country flag
>Implying it already isn't so.

The groups don't even have to be armed

It can be a simple case of

Pindi-Kashmiri magic mix MILF

View attachment 251880

vs

Benazir's h*jda cross dressing son

View attachment 251881
Situation has gone far beyond that. What you're suggesting was the template pre 1980 aka pre kana's era . Since then the politicians need balancing on one side & the various armed groups on another.

Cheepek

Fantastic, Porki company will invest in other countries instead of investing in their own country 🤭

Pakistan’s Top Group Engro Plans Berkshire Hathaway-Style Deals

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles