Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Rango

Country flag
More on the wheat fiasco. Most upvoted comment in the Reddit thread is interesting.

Wheat and Palestine updates:

NutCracker

Country flag
More on the wheat fiasco. Most upvoted comment in the Reddit thread is interesting.

So all that Aata truck chaos was PMLN ploy to horde election fundings. Miyan Saab ki party se Pakjaabiyat ki hi ummeed hai.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Even to build a tiny cubesat SUPORKO needed chinese help, equipment and components what a hilarious qaum these guy are. Wait and watch how these turds will create a wikipedia page for it as some struteegic milestone of a mission and edit sections related to moon exploration adding their name over this :lol:.
View attachment 251008

We launched 75 of these built by school and college students 2 years back and it barely was news, but for pisslami puncturewallahs an imported cubesat launched by a chinese rocket is equal to Chandrayaan-3.

During 2016 when I joined my College. Sathyabama University in Chennai launched a similar sized Cube sat on a ISRO PSLV.

They developed in College itself

So called Space agency building this cube sat with an Chinese help.

Damn.

Country flag

Imran Khan adviser launches legal action against Pakistan government following UK acid attack

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
A Pakistani probe on Chinese lunar mission.

A Chinese probe on Pakistani lunar mission.
:clap2::clap2:

Priceless LOL.

I will be copying few posts to SUPARCO thread. Barely that thread can run without trolling.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles