Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

The Juggernaut

Country flag

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Doesn't sound like a Muslim trust though rice bags are spotted. In any case the doctors werent Muslim nor by the looks of it is the hospital.

https://www.mediflam.com/medical-tourism/hospitals-in-india/mgm-healthcare

Purely a TN sickular thing. This woman could end up inbreeding roaches that want to blow up bharatiya janata.

shade

Country flag
Someone mind explaining what psyop is this?
Natsecjeff recently seems to be pro Modi and India. Seen him making fun of Pakistan many times. Waqar guy is claiming he lives in Pakistan and is funded by Pakistan Army.
The PsyOp is Gobi Jee being the dhandho-first politician he is is probably going to do Aman Ka Tamasha with al-Bakistan, including a few hugs with whichever Sharif is in power, and reopening of trade, all this brokered by our (((American Allies))).

It is why Natsecjeff, Naila Inayat style Pakis are able to criticize their country and not dissapear into an ISI blacksite, and these aren't your Imrandi worshipping Youthias shitting on the Lumber one faujis, this is to dull the average Indian's animosity towards these paki snakes in some Aman ka Tamasha drama

shade

Country flag
Purely a TN sickular thing. This woman could end up inbreeding roaches that want to blow up bharatiya janata.
You remember the one time when the crowd in Gujurat iirc were roasting pakeez in the WC?
Then TN came up with this

Concard

Country flag
doctors must have done their due diligence, these sort of things don't happen out of the blue.
someone lived because someone died, atleast one death had a meaning.

rest are political and theological arguments.
I can show all the humanity in the world if the other person is also willing to see me as a human. But I can't show humanity to a person or a group of people who think I am a unbeliever who must be converted to their cult or slaughtered for not doing so. Receiving Kafir's blood and organs is all fine but donating blood and organs is forbidden in this cult.

This is in the land of the pure. A Doctor had to flee to US because he treated a Christian minority by using medicines donated through Zakat.

Humanity is a two way street but for the 7th century desert cult it is a one way street.

Covfefe

Country flag
His statements are like the alternatives for an Options trader who can neither Call nor Put 🤣
Kashmir's value will increase - Can Pakistan realistically "Call" any of its stakes? No, Indian army bahut gend maarti hai.

Kashmir's value will decrease - Can Pakistan realistically "Put" any of its stakes? - Again, no. Pindigenous Jihadis halla machayenge

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
You remember the one time when the crowd in Gujurat iirc were roasting pakeez in the WC?
Then TN came up with this

True. They are doing this despite these islamoroaches doing bomb blasts in a major city there - coimbatoor. Maybe Chennai needs a serial bum blast by the Mard-e-madarchods for the TN people to pipe down. TN has been unscathed by the green warrior horde thanks to us northies stretching their war supply chain making it difficult to get all the way down to TN or Kerala. Once they get a taste for what the green monsters can do like in Colombo during Easter Sunday, TN people will shut their traps and think properly. Until then they will continue with this sickular nonsense. Same goes for bhadralok by the way.

shade

Country flag
True. They are doing this despite these islamoroaches doing bomb blasts in a major city there - coimbatoor. Maybe Chennai needs a serial bum blast by the Mard-e-madarchods for the TN people to pipe down. TN has been unscathed by the green warrior horde thanks to us northies stretching their war supply chain making it difficult to get all the way down to TN or Kerala. Once they get a taste for what the green monsters can do like in Colombo during Easter Sunday, TN people will shut their traps and think properly. Until then they will continue with this sickular nonsense. Same goes for bhadralok by the way.
Inka Software hi alag hai so they care about hinthi yimpojishan, thamizh khatre me hai, sanathana is dengue, brahmin bad, etc etc etc
Bomb blasts won't change them, and by that time it will be too late.

MuffleParch

Country flag
I can show all the humanity in the world if the other person is also willing to see me as a human. But I can't show humanity to a person or a group of people who think I am a unbeliever who must be converted to their cult or slaughtered for not doing so. Receiving Kafir's blood and organs is all fine but donating blood and organs is forbidden in this cult.

This is in the land of the pure. A Doctor had to flee to US because he treated a Christian minority by using medicines donated through Zakat.

Humanity is a two way street but for the 7th century desert cult it is a one way street.
Charity begins at home.

brat4

Country flag
Why Pakis getting a heart which is difficult to get for Indians?

my only question is:
dont we have enough people from
CHENNAI
if not TAMIL NADU
if not DRAVIDIANS
if not that, the INDIANS

to provide free medical heart transplant that we had to go find a PANISTANI/SOOTH ASIAN to provide free medical service?

whats the benefit of giving this free service? who decided this should be free? what was her eligibility criteria? was she poor? if thats the case, werent there enough poor people in Inda waiting in line for free medical treatment?

MuffleParch

Country flag
my only question is:
dont we have enough people from
CHENNAI
if not TAMIL NADU
if not DRAVIDIANS
if not that, the INDIANS

to provide free medical heart transplant that we had to go find a PANISTANI/SOOTH ASIAN to provide free medical service?

whats the benefit of giving this free service? who decided this should be free? what was her eligibility criteria? was she poor? if thats the case, werent there enough poor people in Inda waiting in line for free medical treatment?
I think it is the business or ideology or both that drove this decision rather than pure philanthropy.

Global Defence

Articles