Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Islamic nations, coincidence? Nope. Even in India muslims have higher diabetes prevalence than others.
View attachment 249750
Indian non veg preparations are very oily, buttery and have too much gravy. Our style of non veg should not be eaten on a daily basis, but muslims in the subcontinent do exactly that, which leads to their diabetes rates. This is probably because non veg was never seen as a daily food in Bharat.

Apart from junk food, western and East Asian style of traditional non veg preparation is healthier with not too much unnecessary fat and oil, because it's an essential part of their daily food. They eat plenty of meat, but if they avoid junk food and only eat their traditional recipes from home, they remain healthy.

NutCracker

Country flag
Below was discussed before, but don't think the image was posted. From 2021 data. My past idea of giving them free or very cheap sugar is still worth passing on to the Modi government...if anyone has inside connections.

View attachment 249744

A year back.
Thread-

Pakistan has the Highest Rate of Diabetes Worldwide
Confidence of this inbred PDFile maggot..

his document literally says every 4th PORKY has Diabetes.
screenshot-**********-2023.05.18-10_55_04.png

It matches with the OP source
1684387795170.png
In case both countries Porkies open up for agricultural trade , which I can very well see in near future looking at their gandum shortage.
We should literally pump sugar / carbonated drinks in their country. Let Pedoland drown in morbid obesity.
. We should never stop . Pump more and more sugar into their veins.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Indian non veg preparations are very oily, buttery and have too much gravy. Our style of non veg should not be eaten on a daily basis, but muslims in the subcontinent do exactly that, which leads to their diabetes rates. This is probably because non veg was never seen as a daily food in Bharat.

Apart from junk food, western and East Asian style of traditional non veg preparation is healthier with not too much unnecessary fat and oil, because it's an essential part of their daily food. They eat plenty of meat, but if they avoid junk food and only eat their traditional recipes from home, they remain healthy.
Indian restaurant food*

But no one in India eats restaurant food on a regular basis, apart from bachelors who live alone.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Indian restaurant food*

But no one in India eats restaurant food on a regular basis, apart from bachelors who live alone.
Let's not even get to restaurant food. That's 2-3 layers of filth, such as re used oils, old stock of meat and vegetables, unhygienic practices, too much salt and ajinomoto, leaving cooked food in storage for too long etc. All our parents were 100% correct in telling us not to eat outside.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Let's not even get to restaurant food. That's 2-3 layers of filth, such as re used oils, old stock of meat and vegetables, unhygienic practices, too much salt and ajinomoto, leaving cooked food in storage for too long etc. All our parents were 100% correct in telling us not to eat outside.
Very true!

What I'm getting at is, Indian homemade food is the most wholesome thing out there. Our restaurant food is like a whole another cuisine altogether. Perhaps I have become spoilt, but the only food I can eat for more than a 2 or 3 days at a stretch and not be completely sick of it is homemade Indian food. That has been my experience after a decade of traveling various countries.

Azaad

Country flag
Porkis muh mai cheeniyo ka lete hain, par copy sirf India ko karna hai

The Northern Areas see abundant growth of Shilajit in places like Chitral , Yasen , etc . While these nutraceuticals aren't part of pharmaceutical products per se but part of alternative medicine systems which wouldn't find any international market save India , they stand to make a killing here even if they were to trade indirectly via Dubai since most of what we import comes only from Nepal making the latter a kind of monopoly.

Jagattunga Govinda III

Country flag

I don't agree completely with your first paragraph. The traditional coastal Karnataka and Konkan cuisines are very healthy even for seafood dishes (which is almost staple food in those regions or at least is consumed very frequently). I've heard the same thing about Mallu and Bengali seafood dishes but I don't have much knowledge or experience about those.

What you said would pretty much hold true for preparations of chicken, mutton and red meat though.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I don't agree completely with your first paragraph. The traditional coastal Karnataka and Konkan cuisines are very healthy even for seafood dishes (which is almost staple food in those regions or at least is consumed very frequently). I've heard the same thing about Mallu and Bengali seafood dishes but I don't have much knowledge or experience about those.

What you said would pretty much hold true for preparations of chicken, mutton and red meat though.
Yes, seafood has mostly been healthy in Indian coastal states. I'm talking more about mutton, chicken, Kormas, kebabs and Biryani

Azaad

Country flag

One of the reasons Paxtani & Indian Muslim meat preparations are extremely greasy is coz they're cooked mostly in the fat of the animal aka Rogan & then they add desi ghee or even worse vanaspati or edible oil to it .

Viz - the genesis of say a dish like Nalli Nihari in Delhi meant to have been taken as early morning bf after the first prayer at dawn known as Asr , used to be cooked overnight for nearly 10-12 hours where the fat cooked would be taken out after initially cooking them together & cooked separately over dum where after the opening of the deghs, the two would then be combined along with the marrow before serving along with condiments & a rich topping of desi ghee.

Now this was supposed to be a winter speciality only whereas it's consumed in all 4 seasons as of now available throughout the day due to demand. Furthermore this style of cooking meat in its own fat is essentially a central asian phenomenon where oil is hard to come by & was thus a necessity. But old habits die hard & when those barbarians came down here they persisted with their old traditional cooking methods & by way of adapting to local culinary styles added ghee to it .

Our local MiyaBhais not being the brightest bulbs , blindly copied them & today here we are.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Iran knows how to play the game. They have been doing so for decades in the Middle East. Let’s do some detective work. Why would the president of a country which is actively at war with a technologically superior power visit a country that has nothing to offer them at this moment?
A. Gimme nukular, I gib you free gas type deal. All arranged by choinese.
B. New found respekt for porkis because they bombed “terrorists” in Iran land.
C. Fear that porki Shias are slipping out of Iranian influence and more into Saudi Arabia-UAE- US influence. so umma chumma moves with porkis in multiple cities. Iranian mullahs would like Shias around the world supporting Iran first and the country they live in second.
D. Strategic depth to house Iranian military assets in porki land should Israel launch a massive weapons package on Iran.
E. Hiring porki army or common abdoool jazbaatis to go fight Israelis in Syria, Lebanon, Gaza.

To me this Irani visit does not make sense at this very tough moment for Iran. Not even china is willing to go against US sanctions regime to bail out Iran. So, how can Porkiland really help? With human bodies of feed Iran, fight for Iran, build for Iran etc in exchange for free gas and dialing down support for Baloch freedom fighters in Iran. irani visit is certainly interesting and is part of a longer term game that we cannot know for now.

MuffleParch

Country flag
Iran knows how to play the game. They have been doing so for decades in the Middle East. Let’s do some detective work. Why would the president of a country which is actively at war with a technologically superior power visit a country that has nothing to offer them at this moment?
A. Gimme nukular, I gib you free gas type deal. All arranged by choinese.
B. New found respekt for porkis because they bombed “terrorists” in Iran land.
C. Fear that porki Shias are slipping out of Iranian influence and more into Saudi Arabia-UAE- US influence. so umma chumma moves with porkis in multiple cities. Iranian mullahs would like Shias around the world supporting Iran first and the country they live in second.
D. Strategic depth to house Iranian military assets in porki land should Israel launch a massive weapons package on Iran.
E. Hiring porki army or common abdoool jazbaatis to go fight Israelis in Syria, Lebanon, Gaza.

To me this Irani visit does not make sense at this very tough moment for Iran. Not even china is willing to go against US sanctions regime to bail out Iran. So, how can Porkiland really help? With human bodies of feed Iran, fight for Iran, build for Iran etc in exchange for free gas and dialing down support for Baloch freedom fighters in Iran. irani visit is certainly interesting and is part of a longer term game that we cannot know for now.
We tend to think the Iranian leadership is full of strategic thinkers and careful planners, and they are that most of the times. But sometimes they, especially mullas, act like bumbling fools. "Baghdad Bobs".

Shuturmurg

Country flag

True. Daily meat eaten in middle east (shwarma style meat), west and even east and south east asia is grilled or stir fried

NutCracker

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Even the PPP gap has been ever increasing. As per IMF in 2024 the gap is fuckin 3000$, which was just 500$ in 2015.
So I don't know from where inbred pedocultist porkies are getting the delusion that they are somehow closing up the gap .:daru:

PPP itself means nothing if the nominal GDP used to calculate it itself is bullshit.
If paki purchasing power on paper is 2/3rd of India, it should be reflecting in reality, but is that happening? Nope. Purchasing power of an average paki is around 3 times less at least.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles