Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Anupu

Country flag

Cheepek

No Photoshoping, no editing, absolutely Genuine. Yes it's a 100% real photo.

View attachment 245985

Pakistan national day event in Delhi. India didn't send any of its representatives to the event.

At Pakistan National day, Pakistan CdA Saad Ahmad on India Ties:

-History of bilateral relationship has remained challenged in most part
-We can emerge from shadow of past & script a future of hope
-Mentions Jammu & Kashmir
-Mentions "common trait of cricket"

Just a few days ago, Pakistanis were "seriously cough, cough considering to resume bilateral trades with India after suspending trade with India a few years ago". If India wishes to resume trade then we need to implement tough terms and conditions, which I am sure that even if Pakistan goes completely bankrupt, will never accept in a million years, forget about a million years, with the way Pakistan's current state is, they may cease to exist as a nation in the next decade.

I seriously can't believe that the GOI is letting such events be celebrated in India, and from what I have heard that the majority of the crowd attending this event are muslims.

Mind you The Embassy of India in Pakistan is Indian property. Same way the Embassy of Pakistan in India is Pakistani property. But still, I find it hard to believe that the GOI is letting such events be celebrated in India.

We have fought four wars against Pakistan, so many Indian soldiers and servicemen lost their lives fighting for India, we are here relaxing in our homes only because of their sacrifice for our nation. I can picture them for above, looking down and saying: "Is this what we died for?" This is an insult to our country.

The same country whose role has been established as a major sponsorer of terrorism throughout India.
The same country with whom we parted away in 1947.
The same country whom we have been at war with four times and still have small conflicts taking place along the border.
The same country which has illegally occupied a portion of the Indian territory of J&K.
The same country supporting separatists in India and destabilizing the region, especially J&K.

Is celebrating their national day in India's capital. I think the GOI was indeed displeased with the act, hence explaining why we didn't send any representatives at the event.

Sorry to come back, there were some recent developments, which brought me back, as said I won't be here for very long, will come once or twice a month, taking long breaks in between, and will visit on special occasions.
It's an annual excercise

Cheran

Country flag
1711648733477.png

Listened to the first minute - What he said is -

"In the past several decades, Pakistan has made several strides in the fields of democracy, pluralism & free press (Yes, he really said that...with a straight face)

Rest

1. Gibbe Cashmere (that which we cannot take from via military, diplomatic, covert, terrorist ways)
2. Then open your borders
3. Then restart trade
4. Allow people to people contact, what they mean here is allow our fair Pakistani actors in your Bollywood, allow our fair & taller/stronger Pakistani cricket players in your IPL, allow our students to study in your institutions etc..

Phantom001

brat4

Country flag
Latest Sem2Sem incoming from paxtan :pound:

These coomers can't stay in their limits and think whatever India can do they too can, so if India announced $20 billion semiconductor projects, Paxtan can also do that...
Man, who writes these articles? They sound full of bogus gas.
Not one constructive feedback, not one actionable insight. Almost "too easy to build a semi conductor complex"
One of the paragraphs read "to improve ease of business, simply set up a one stop shop". Really? The work it takes to streamline a the processes to create that one stop shop is nothing?
These people need to touch grass. Udta Punjab indeed. Just flying in the air all the time

Rango

Country flag

No comments.

But any language culture or religion whose etymology of the word to describe a gender is derived on the basis of the name of that gender's genetalia was is & will be perverted in the way it views that gender.

Aurat ( Arabic) = female <=derived from the Arabic word for female genitalia - awrah

OMG. Even though she is Muslim, I am just as horriffied as when Sajid and Javed killed the two Hindu children recently. Usually, I have far less sympathy towards South Asian Muslims. Sometimes none. But this is so so tragic.

Rango

Country flag
Was planning to post the below first, but above tragedy makes it less funny now :-(

Covfefe

Country flag

Cheepek

Was planning to post the below first, but above tragedy makes it less funny now :-(

haha.jpeg

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

No comments.

But any language culture or religion whose etymology of the word to describe a gender is derived on the basis of the name of that gender's genetalia was is & will be perverted in the way it views that gender.

Aurat ( Arabic) = female <=derived from the Arabic word for female genitalia - awrah

What the heck?

Looks like honour killing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles