Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Likhith

Country flag
These schizophrenic clowns are something else. One day they want trade, next day they dont want it 😅
They act like that meme where the girl says" I'm ignoring you" and gets mad for actually ignoring them.

omaebakabaka

They are testing the waters especially since its election season. But with no response from us they reverted back to the usual BS.Pak PM or minister says they want trade - indian media picke it up - some high indian official responds positively - pakis try to get something out of the situation. Exactly like the same shit northkorea does by firing missiles to get a reaction from US
No, NK actually has some teeth to bite and lot more productive country unlike converted inbred cucks.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
No, NK actually has some teeth to bite and lot more productive country unlike converted inbred cucks.
Well the message these inbreds send now with their mouths to show their relevancy was some time ago with terrorist attacks on our people during our Cuck era during congress times. Now with the big man in charge they have to do the usual oral scream to get attention.

Rango

Country flag
These scumbags got a country and don't even know how to run it. They have not even started crawling and they want to swim directly. Is it possible these inbreds have IQ in negative? I remember few years back when Nawaz went to China during initial years of CPEC and asked the Chinese for a bullet train. They simply laughed off and asked them to settle with a decent train with a speed of 160 km/h. I mean Chinese were not wrong. Without creating a vibrant middle class these fools wanted big toys. Now the same thing is repeated here. There is no human capital apart from Madrassa chaps, no research on potential market size, no vibrant middle class, no proper tech industry, bloody heck they don't even have overseas Pakistanis who are overwhelmingly working in semiconductor industry or
remotely tech and not to bloody mention they don't even have money to give any incentives. And they are thinking about the top fruit in the tree.
They have the world's highest diabetes rate. And will import $650 million in tea this year per latest data.

Without a doubt a first world high income nation. It is just all so the official GDP numbers lie you jealous Indian.

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
they play holi as disguise of last day at university/farewell party. That's why it's still prevalent across porkistan.
Not prevalent across Pakistan but specifically in very very few Pakistani big cities only.

This video is from Beaconhouse Liberty girls school in La-whore.

All those school going girls are seen entering the school in luxury cars.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
they play holi as disguise of last day at university/farewell party. That's why it's still prevalent across porkistan.
Only prevalent in posh areas.
Their inner hindu genes are kicking in hard.
No but only because they find it cool just like western culture.

zathura98

Country flag
Not prevalent across Pakistan but specifically in very very few Pakistani big cities only.

This video is from Beaconhouse Liberty girls school in La-whore.

All those school going girls are seen entering the school in luxury cars.
can you id what's written on the top? , i used translate but it says "rangoli 240" . WTF does that mean.:bplease:

Country flag
Last edited:

Jagattunga Govinda III

Country flag
View attachment 245967

Security pledges for workers as CPEC set to expand
Is the CPEC even remotely profitable? It just seems that the sunken cost fallacy has taken over Chinese leadership. Sam Chacha is once again showing presence in Pak and the Chinese workers get blown up with impunity. With the real estate and construction crisis already in swing in China, they should know better.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
No Photoshoping, no editing, absolutely Genuine. Yes it's a 100% real photo.

20240328_215347.jpg

Pakistan national day event in Delhi. India didn't send any of its representatives to the event.

At Pakistan National day, Pakistan CdA Saad Ahmad on India Ties:

-History of bilateral relationship has remained challenged in most part
-We can emerge from shadow of past & script a future of hope
-Mentions Jammu & Kashmir
-Mentions "common trait of cricket"

Just a few days ago, Pakistanis were "seriously cough, cough considering to resume bilateral trades with India after suspending trade with India a few years ago". If India wishes to resume trade then we need to implement tough terms and conditions, which I am sure that even if Pakistan goes completely bankrupt, will never accept in a million years, forget about a million years, with the way Pakistan's current state is, they may cease to exist as a nation in the next decade.

I seriously can't believe that the GOI is letting such events be celebrated in India, and from what I have heard that the majority of the crowd attending this event are muslims.

Mind you The Embassy of India in Pakistan is Indian property. Same way the Embassy of Pakistan in India is Pakistani property. But still, I find it hard to believe that the GOI is letting such events be celebrated in India.

We have fought four wars against Pakistan, so many Indian soldiers and servicemen lost their lives fighting for India, we are here relaxing in our homes only because of their sacrifice for our nation. I can picture them for above, looking down and saying: "Is this what we died for?" This is an insult to our country.

The same country whose role has been established as a major sponsorer of terrorism throughout India.
The same country with whom we parted away in 1947.
The same country whom we have been at war with four times and still have small conflicts taking place along the border.
The same country which has illegally occupied a portion of the Indian territory of J&K.
The same country supporting separatists in India and destabilizing the region, especially J&K.

Is celebrating their national day in India's capital. I think the GOI was indeed displeased with the act, hence explaining why we didn't send any representatives at the event.

Sorry to come back, there were some recent developments, which brought me back, as said I won't be here for very long, will come once or twice a month, taking long breaks in between, and will visit on special occasions.

MuffleParch

Country flag
Is the CPEC even remotely profitable? It just seems that the sunken cost fallacy has taken over Chinese leadership. Sam Chacha is once again showing presence in Pak and the Chinese workers get blown up with impunity. With the real estate and construction crisis already in swing in China, they should know better.
Remember CPEC was supposed to be a "Game Changer" for Pakistan. Yes, the game has changed considerably and now Pakis go to IMF, Chinese, Saudis and the US once every month instead of once a year before CPEC happened. In that sense Pakis didn't lie.

Other than a few Chinese ships using the Gwadar port once in a while, there is no activity in CPEC in terms of international trade that could generate revenues for Pakis. Chinese are using CPEC highways to ship merchandise to Pakis. And some from Pakistan to China. Then there is CPEC power generation which has pushed pakis deep into a circular debt and unending poverty and there is no solution in sight.

Other than that, CPEC is a grand success. :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles