Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

MuffleParch

Country flag
Malyasia had originally planned to buy JF17 from Pakis last year. They did a lot of testing only to reject JF17 at the end. I believe Sri Lanka also found JF17 to be POS.

Now Iraqis are after JF17. Guessing some Iraqi Generals have become obscenely rich as a result of this purchase.

NutCracker

Country flag
Malyasia had originally planned to buy JF17 from Pakis last year. They did a lot of testing only to reject JF17 at the end. I believe Sri Lanka also found JF17 to be POS.

Now Iraqis are after JF17. Guessing some Iraqi Generals have become obscenely rich as a result of this purchase.
It's fake news from that same ISPR source. That's what I wanted to indicate i.e it's not the first time such rumours are being spread.

NutCracker

Country flag
Breaking:

The PAF commanders who participated in Op "Swift Retort" against India have been court-martialled.

View attachment 241574
Locked 9 aircrafts... LOL

These low IQ porky maggots don't know that Jammers of any jet including SU30 are supposed to return such signals which show increased number of the fighter jets to confuse the enemy.

1708619317281.png

gslv markIII

Country flag
Youtube is rubbing salt to my wounds by suggesting me immense undokyoomented ekonomic wealth which is making Hindu baniyas jealous!
Stuff that are extremely difficult to find in Pakistan
  1. Asphalt
  2. Plaster
  3. Paint
  4. Common sense
Who the F even calls these shitholes a "city"?? :pound:

What's funny is that if you show this to a paki, they'll be like "Yes, and? Isn't that exactly how India and rest of 'South Asia' actually is?" :pound:
I remember the old debates in the Pedophile forum where these morons used to compare their shithole Lahore to Delhi.

That was some 7-8 years back, and even then Delhi had some 300+ km of Metro rail.

Regardless, Pakis used to post pics of their "metrobuses" to show they had better infra lol. :lol:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Stuff that are extremely difficult to find in Pakistan
  1. Asphalt
  2. Plaster
  3. Paint
  4. Common sense
Who the F even calls these shitholes a "city"?? :pound:

I remember the old debates in the Pedophile forum where these morons used to compare their shithole Lahore to Delhi.

That was some 7-8 years back, and even then Delhi had some 300+ km of Metro rail.

Regardless, Pakis used to post pics of their "metrobuses" to show they had better infra lol. :lol:
Bihari cities are the only thing that comes close to that depravity, not even UP ones. Makes one wonder how badly they fudge their national accounts.

Even islamabad beyond all hype resembles this on ground.

Not that such scenes are absent here but this is considered slums of cities.

thebakofbakchod

Bihari cities are the only thing that comes close to that depravity, not even UP ones. Makes one wonder how badly they fudge their national accounts.

Even islamabad beyond all hype resembles this on ground.

Not that such scenes are absent here but this is considered slums of cities.
No most UP Bihari cities are identical to porki cities in terms of depravity. The only exception are NCR cities and Lucknow. And the higher the M population of the city, the filthier it looks. Peak 80iq planning of the flyover too. The only plus side of these cities is that they have more colour than paki ones

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
No most UP Bihari cities are identical to porki cities in terms of depravity. The only exception are NCR cities and Lucknow. And the higher the M population of the city, the filthier it looks. Peak 80iq planning of the flyover too. The only plus side of these cities is that they have more colour than paki ones

Yes, these muslim ghettoes are the filthiest across the country. And no I won't blame IQ here, you can see the "masjid" there and I'm sure to prevent its demolition (that would trigger these jihadi chimps again) they decided to make that abomination.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles