Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

shade

Country flag
The "chaste","refined" and "sublime" alleged language of Urdu does not have a word for "science" either. They couldn't even care enough to borrow "vigyan" from Hindi/other indic languages like they did for about 80% of their vocabulary.

Why need science when you have the one book (tm)?
It's not borrowed my dude, it's their own( I mean not really, Urdu is a GANGOO language after all :troll: but still Indic )

The Arabic, Persian and Turkic words are borrowed, and i'm sure the Persians have invented words for science, but the jahils probably don't want to import that over because Persians are shia kuffars now :bplease:

Anyway the reason they say their tUrdu is a seperate language and try and fail to replace it's Indic words with "Islamic" ones is the same as this Hassan Nissar who is a Coonjabi claiming to be of 100% pyor central azn stock and not "dirty gangoo" stock :bplease:

Fools have a strange competition between their tribal identity and religious identity just because their fellows next door practice the old religion, which is why muh seperate language, muh arab, persian, central azn ancestors wagera jhumle

They don't have science in Urdu, hence they call it vigyan. They Don't have word for scientist, so they call them science-daan. They don't have word for geography, so they call it geographia. They don't have word for chemistry, hence they call it alchimia (alchemist).
philosophy- falsapha
Peak jahildom, but then it's unsurprising from them, they are basically a vector for Islam after all, not a normal country based on tribalism .

Babloo Singh

Country flag
I have seen the video.. Hassan Nissar is a lot saner than to claim, that his bloodline isn't diluted with Subcontinental DNA, even after 700 years since Mongols started invading.. Looks like he is just plain pissed off with Pakistan..
I haven't watched his shows in the past 5 to 6 years though..
Chill guys this is 5th Generation marketing by some DNA test lab owned by ex ISI gernail.....
Paki's are lining up there to find their Abbu.....
(Pssss..... for 100 $ extra you can get purity certificate )

Country flag
The "chaste","refined" and "sublime" alleged language of Urdu does not have a word for "science" either. They couldn't even care enough to borrow "vigyan" from Hindi/other indic languages like they did for about 80% of their vocabulary.

Why need science when you have the one book (tm)?
Urdu is literally a language of prostitutes and pleasure-seekers. What use would those degenerates have of science?

shade

Country flag
In case thread gets deletedView attachment 213388
Swecucks are the most prominent atheist majority tribes there are.
But then again the weak minority cannot fight back so it's ok to bully them lel.

Wonder why these folks live there and then I realize there is nowhere to escape to, CAA will never be implemented here and Pakiland shares only other borders with paradises of Islam like Iran, Afghan and China( self-described )

shade

Country flag
Search Paki reddit regarding this and you have depressing stories filled with bangle breaking about how their Suparco is a chai-biscoot sarkari organization headed by some Fauji gandu( since many decades it's literally some kind of uneducated fauji who always gets the top job btw ) and staffed by lazy people, the description of the employees was like our typical gormint job holder.

And this guy wants Pakeez to have a piece of the space economy pie
Kuch bhi :bplease:

ISRO is one of the few sarkari organizations here that actually gets shit done, and there their supposed equivalent is yet another forgotted jobs programme run by Paki gormint.

shade

Country flag
Search Paki reddit regarding this and you have depressing stories filled with bangle breaking about how their Suparco is a chai-biscoot sarkari organization headed by some Fauji gandu( since many decades it's literally some kind of uneducated fauji who always gets the top job btw ) and staffed by lazy people, the description of the employees was like our typical gormint job holder.

And this guy wants Pakeez to have a piece of the space economy pie
Kuch bhi :bplease:

ISRO is one of the few sarkari organizations here that actually gets shit done, and there their supposed equivalent is yet another forgotted jobs programme run by Paki gormint.
Two golden threads about the above topic

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Based Elon Baba
View attachment 213406

Cue Sigma music
Apart from joke, It's a bit true. I'm not joking. Who know how many plans would been there after trump disqualification to use twitter against Modi and their supporters. Elon musk broke a big bench which liberal-gang used to lean. Didn't thought that to leli misfortune someone would Destroy twitter for good of India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles