Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Ok my curiosity got the better of me and I went to that cesspit to see any updates:

View attachment 195248

Can't make this shit up lol.
If every thing he said about his wife was true to word!
Then I say, she is the ideal ideal ideal ideal ideal ideal ideal wife.
I do wish I get a wife of similar qualities.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Bruh I thought he was sarcatsic or smth, or overexaggerating his thoughts in the forum..... Kya nashe chal rahe border paar?
He could ask her to do anything at will, socho yaara socho.
Aise wife to sabko milni hi chaiye yaaron. Indeed ideal ideal ideal ideal ideal wife.
@Tactical Doge
@FalconSlayers panditji

Swesh

Finance Minister Ishaq Dar on Tuesday announced a reduction in the price of petrol by Rs5 per litre.

Addressing a video message, he said the new price of petrol was now Rs267 per litre from Rs272.

He added that the price of high-speed diesel would remain unchanged at Rs280 per litre.

Kerosene oil’s current price of Rs202.73 is being brought to Rs187.73 after a reduction of 15 rupees. Light-diesel, which is at Rs196.68, is being brought to Rs184.68 after a reduction of 12 rupees,” the finance minister said.

He said the prices would apply from midnight tonight.

Responding to the news, PML-N Senior Vice President Maryam Nawaz said: “Thank you Dar Sahib! Good news for people.”

The government is in a race against time to implement tax measures and reach an agreement with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) as the country’s reserves have depleted to around $3 billion, which experts believe is enough for only 16 or 17 days of imports.

The agreement with the IMF on the completion of the ninth review of a $7bn loan programme would not only lead to a disbursement of $1.2bn but also unlock inflows from friendly countries.

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif last week had also announced a slew of austerity measures, which he claimed would save the country Rs200bn annually. Pakistan is in dire need of funds as it battles a worsening economic crisis.

Cheepek

"“We are members of the IMF, not beggars or else our membership be discarded,” commented a disgruntled senior official."

Ahh, I've heard something similar elsewhere... where have I heard it...

Cheepek

"“We are members of the IMF, not beggars or else our membership be discarded,” commented a disgruntled senior official."

Ahh, I've heard something similar elsewhere... where have I heard it...
Ohh yeah 😉

“Why should I waste my time here in the Security Council? I will not be a party to the ignonimous surrender of part of my country. You can take your Security Council; here you are. I am going,”

Cheepek

What desperation looks like 👇

"The request for the US help was made by Finance Minister Ishaq Dar in a virtual meeting with US Deputy Secretary of Treasury Wally Adeyemo, according to the government sources.

The US made the contact to discuss a different matter, the sources said and added Dar, however, brought the issue of the IMF attitude towards Pakistan with the official." :eek1::pound::pound:

Jimih

Country flag
Can any one clarify the following Points

1) Why Asim Munir is selected instead of an Lieutenant General who is recommended by Bajwa? I think Bajwa recommended some Lt General with a name Faiz who was also educated in Western Military academy had wonderful academic credentials

Is Shabhaz Shariff making a same mistake which his brother did in 1998 by replacing Jehangir Kamrat with Pervez Mushraff? Atleast Musharaff was educated in US.
Bajwa didn't recommended Gen Faiz.

3 factions had 3 different choices:

Gen. Bajwa wanted- Sahir Shamshad Mirza
Shehbaz Sharif wanted- Asim Munir
Imran Khan wanted- Faiz Hamid

It was Nawaz Sharif the elder brother of current PM Shehbaz Sharif who replaced Karamat with Musharaf.

In Pakistan the favourite Generals of Prime Ministers ends up overthrowing the former.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles