Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Apparently, some teenagers and young students wanted to show expansionist and dangerous nature of Indian state, they printed and posted these posters on main road of Islamabad. Due to their syntetical and grammatical mistakes in English writing skill, messages on posters become Pro India, 'Maha-bharat' as synonym for 'Greater India' with allusion to a epic war. 🙄
Do anyone remember this.
View attachment 158432
Hindutva works in mysterious ways.

OnePunchMan

Country flag
I guess we have different tastes. I find that house really gaudy and ugly. I much prefer a blend of traditional plus modern architecture like this example below.

I second this , it is a beautiful home whereas the napaki one was a typical over the top gaudy tacky ugly , pissIslamic style architecture with poorly designed architecture , there is literally no light source in the freaking house and walls are covered in so much shit , and for god sakes get modern lighting whats up with those cheap ass ugly chandeliers.

HawkisRight

Country flag
Olalala India is a Rogue state says Paki minister of state Madame Hina Rabbani on world economic forum..lol This is front page news this is beyond meme..time stamp 24.40..imagine if that's the iq of paki minister then what's the state of puncture chap abduls..lol even panelists were holding their laughter listening to nonsense of this paki retard at 41.50..

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Last edited:

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
What's funny is, they think they can afford to send aid to foreign countries right now when they are in such dire straits themselves.
View attachment 158480
This aid is mostly blankets & tents... which are available for 50-100rs in India

Makes the volume bigger... so people think oh maybe some expensive stuff

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles