Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Pash

Country flag
seriously, what these pukes think of themselves man,sanskritized hindi(the one they speak in mythos) is such a cultured divine language.... urdu is a dirty b@st@rd language born in mughal harems and these porks are proud of it lol .But why only porks even some idiots on our side are in awe of it.
Urdu is closely related to Hindi, a language that originated and developed in the Indian subcontinent. They share the same Indic base and are so similar in phonology and grammar that they appear to be one language. In terms of lexicon, however, they have borrowed extensively from different sources—Urdu from Arabic and Persian, Hindi from Sanskrit—so they are usually treated as independent languages. Their distinction is most marked in terms of writing systems: Urdu uses a modified form of Perso-Arabic script, while Hindi uses Devanagari.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Urdu-language

Bharat Ek Khoj

Horus must have got large amount of high quality canabis.
I think he stays in UK.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
No idea. Hardly visited paki forum, once or twice, that too with proxy as the site was blocked either by my ISP or a range of IPs were blocked by paki forum.

sthf

Country flag
I could post certain pictures of Dr mia "reserching"but then @Kunal Biswas and other mods would kick me out
She wears nothing other than hijab. When she tweeted this, it got so many RTs from Muslims and Arabs. I was like wtf :shock:
All lies. Part of a global conspiracy to defame Dr. Khalifa. She is a well known "Life sciences in Ummah" researcher.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Horus must have got large amount of high quality canabis.
I think he stays in UK.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
That uber chutiya is destroying the name of a god bloody flying pork sausage

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles