Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I can understand that for men, but what do women get ? what will they do with 72 virgins ? do they become lesbian ? isn't lesbian banned in Islam ?

well it's silly if you think if you need to have sex at age of 12 or 13 and when you are horny just blow yourself up and enjoy the 72 virgins rather then fuking wasting your time in dating, marrying and all the other BS and drama.
they are sex slaves when they are alive. They are sex slaves when they die. They are only meant for sex and making babies.. Womena-hu-akbar.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I can understand that for men, but what do women get ? what will they do with 72 virgins ? do they become lesbian ? isn't lesbian banned in Islam ?

well it's silly if you think if you need to have sex at age of 12 or 13 and when you are horny just blow yourself up and enjoy the 72 virgins rather then fuking wasting your time in dating, marrying and all the other BS and drama.
Good muslim women become virgins once again to get banged by jihadis once again. bad muslim women become dallas of those virgins.

3deffect

Country flag
Good muslim women become virgins once again to get banged by jihadis once again. bad muslim women become dallas of those virgins.
there is no virgin muslim women their cousin brother fucked them in age of 16 or 17 .and its like brother sister mutual understanding love.thats why men finding 72 virgins coz 1 not enough

Brood Father

Country flag

charlie

Country flag
These days I am posting a lot of things that does not make sense this is also one of those, but it's funny.

The takeoff is really funny.

check of the front wheel.

music like akashwani DD news

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Must be giving you idea about level of an average pakii teenager!
Enjoy the extreme of idiocy!:biggrin2:
Go through comment section, specially of the idiot, "Umar Khan".

Global Defence

New threads

Articles