Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Blademaster

The TTP will remain as a proxy of Taliban & will be used to keep Pakistan in check.

There is also something else happening in Afghanistan. The Kandahar faction under the Taliban supreme is getting closer to Iran so it is expected that the Kabul faction under the Haqqani network which is close to Pakistan will be used as a counter by the US.

There is also the ISKP which is close to Pakistan. So Taliban's own position itself is in a risk, so it will use the TTP against Pakistan as a proxy.

And also, I dont see Pakistan going bankrupt or getting rolled over by the TTP. The US already started giving aid to Pakistan and I expect it to give even more in the coming days.

The US needs influence in Afghanistan and it will not let China and Iran take over.
Please introduce yourself in the new member thread and tell us a bit about yourself.

And what info do you based your analysis on?

Blademaster

Sometimes I can't help but think of China as our secret ally because all they are doing is screwing Pakistan beyond redemption and completing half of the job for us.

Blademaster

Bahut din se/mahino se ignore kar rahe they... but aaj aag lag gaya

Have written to every minister/secy in Modi govt who means a dime

Pakistan strategic forum ko India mein ban(ya accounts suspend) karwa kar rahenge

Months ago my complaint regarding Haqeeqat TV was heeded & action taken resulting in its ban.
Attaboy!! Keep it up!!!!

NutCracker

Country flag
The TTP will remain as a proxy of Taliban & will be used to keep Pakistan in check.

There is also something else happening in Afghanistan. The Kandahar faction under the Taliban supreme is getting closer to Iran so it is expected that the Kabul faction under the Haqqani network which is close to Pakistan will be used as a counter by the US.

There is also the ISKP which is close to Pakistan. So Taliban's own position itself is in a risk, so it will use the TTP against Pakistan as a proxy.

And also, I dont see Pakistan going bankrupt or getting rolled over by the TTP. The US already started giving aid to Pakistan and I expect it to give even more in the coming days.

The US needs influence in Afghanistan and it will not let China and Iran take over.

Indrajit

Country flag
Country flag

Iron brother stalling CPEC projects

Country flag

Afghans giving hell to pakis!!!!! Go afghans!!!!!!!!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles