Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

First pukes need Indian Engineers for building their machines and tech firms and after work is done, they are calling them terrorists.
@SREEKAR may be interested.
:biggrin2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
zaid uncle's untold sad story. :D
Watch at 00:40 when pakis asks Saudis to not to send zaidu back and at 01:05 when Sushma Swaraj came there to kidnap this brave ghazi warrior.
:pound:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Guys, we are working hard daily to get our nation at peak. After working hard whole day, we need three things:
1. Entertainment
2. Entertainment
3. Entertainment
That is why our friend @A.V. made this thread Idiotic Musings because pakland is ultimate source of entertainment.
@rock127 @I_PLAY_BAD @Bornubus
Please watch $hity video and also that $hity YouTube channel who uploaded this video. His all videos deserve to be presented in Idiotic Musings. :pound:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Guys, we are working hard daily to get our nation at peak. After working hard whole day, we need three things:
1. Entertainment
2. Entertainment
3. Entertainment
That is why our friend @A.V. made this thread Idiotic Musings because pakland is ultimate source of entertainment.
Please watch $hity video and also that $hity YouTube channel who uploaded this video. His all videos deserve to be presented in Idiotic Musings. :pound:
Who is this chu*iya? Looks like a breed of Hafiz Saeed and a Goat. His voice makes me feel like there's a burning sariya in his ass.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
1. Entertainment
2. Entertainment
3. Entertainment
That's some funny circumcised shyt. :lol:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
He is speaking on behalf of majority people in that region, their mindset is the same and he is speaking the truth.

Pakistan is a not an ordinary country or a state, its main motto is "Jihad" world wide. First target India.

1. Entertainment
2. Entertainment
3. Entertainment

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Who is this chu*iya? Looks like a breed of Hafiz Saeed and a Goat. His voice makes me feel like there's a burning sariya in his ass.
That's some funny circumcised shyt. :lol:
Jooo are right... that mutant circumcised piece of shit was born when the below happened.

So I present a extremely rare pic of Abba of Hafiz Saed with his gf.

Now jooo know the reason why there is such stark similarity between Goat and Hafiz.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles