Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Dude , stop giving them traffic
Bro, go on PDF and you'll know why I stick to there. Their obsession with India is most entertaining thing.
Anyway, there is a false flagger pakistani Indian Patriot whose tall claims will eliminate all of your stress. :D
I kept provoking him and finally he accepted that he was a pakistani in a excitement. :biggrin2:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
OT.
The Americans did land on the moon. A lot of the technological innovations that NASA did is now implemented in our modern day computers. You can search google for that. Also even the Soviets never called the moon landings a hoax.

Anyway I am not arguing against anyone, just expressing my own opinion on the moon landings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_program#Legacy

The flight computerdesign used in both the lunar and command modules was, along with the Minuteman Missile System, the driving force behind early research into integrated circuit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistor–transistor_logic

P.S. If the Americans had not gone to the moon I would not have to read those digital ckts.:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
As far as I have read, the americans did not even know about the harmful radiation in space because nothing had been that far up and above the atmosphere before. Hence they did not have any protection against those radiations. If you travel in space without protection against these radiations, you will die a horrible death. The fact that the astronauts travelled to moon and back without knowing about these radiations and without protection against them says a lot about the authenticity of this operation.

Please let me know if there is evidence against my statement above. I would like to know.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
As far as I have read, the americans did not even know about the harmful radiation in space because nothing had been that far up and above the atmosphere before. Hence they did not have any protection against those radiations. If you travel in space without protection against these radiations, you will die a horrible death. The fact that the astronauts travelled to moon and back without knowing about these radiations and without protection against them says a lot about the authenticity of this operation.

Please let me know if there is evidence against my statement above. I would like to know.
Can you give any evidence supporting your claim! AFAIK everyone in the space travel community knew about harmful radiations from Sun since the beginning of all the research work and studies they were conducting! They knew very well that Earth's atmosphere is protecting the life against the harmful radiations emitted from the Sun, hence the space suits worn by the Astronauts!

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Can you give any evidence supporting your claim! AFAIK everyone in the space travel community knew about harmful radiations from Sun since the beginning of all the research work and studies they were conducting! They knew very well that Earth's atmosphere is protecting the life against the harmful radiations emitted from the Sun, hence the space suits worn by the Astronauts!
Spacesuits designed at that time were only to maintain pressure and oxygen supply. They cannot protect you against the radiation. I do not have proof but it is what I have read and seen in videos. Also, the americans haven't explained about this scenario (protection against radiation at that time in their spaceship).

asingh10

Isn't India a failed state too ? Just look at the Salman verdict today. Why do we gloat so much comparing ourselves with Pakistan ?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@Kshatriya87

All these conspiracy theories of "fake Apollo landings" have been thoroughly debunked. Please visit Quora and read the posts about those. All the questions have been answered.

For example, I hear a lot of conspiracy theorists talk about the "fluttering flag". Here is the thing: When you use force and stick the flag into moonsoil, the flag begins waving due to the force. However, since there is NO atmosphere to dampen the flag movement, it will keep on moving and moving and moving for a long long long time.

All your questions have been answered elsewhere, please look them up.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@Kshatriya87

All these conspiracy theories of "fake Apollo landings" have been thoroughly debunked. Please visit Quora and read the posts about those. All the questions have been answered.

For example, I hear a lot of conspiracy theorists talk about the "fluttering flag". Here is the thing: When you use force and stick the flag into moonsoil, the flag begins waving due to the force. However, since there is NO atmosphere to dampen the flag movement, it will keep on moving and moving and moving for a long long long time.

All your questions have been answered elsewhere, please look them up.
Thanks. I will check it out on quora and other links.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
oh no.once again:hehe:
Last night, I got a notification that I'm banned for insulting a member (that false flagger Indian Patriot).
For checking further, I browsed for PDF and found my account still unbanned.
I tried to log in but unable. I received message of getting banned but I can't be seen banned. But still can't log in. What is the criteria of PDF?
:lol:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Last night, I got a notification that I'm banned for insulting a member (that false flagger Indian Patriot).
I tried to log in but unable. I received message of getting banned but I can't be seen banned. But still can't log in. What is the criteria of PDF?
No criteria mate. People get banned for saying the right thing.
I said that pakistani army supports terrorist and got perma banned... :)

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
RAW is behind terrorism in pak

A shop advertising AK-47 assault rifles and pistols stands next to a school for Islamic studies, or “madrassa”, September 10, 2006 in the tribal area of Sakhacot in western Pakistan. Small shops produce and sell thousands of weapons to people in the area near the porous border with Afghanistan. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)

00011f35_medium (1).jpeg

ozzy.osbourne

i think you are talking about the van allen radiation belt . NASA did know about this radiation zone and its implications while planning the moon missions and they had taken measures to shield the spacecraft . i dont know much technical details about it . not really a science guy . but you can check it up .
about the moon landing hoax . look at it from this angle . if the americans did indeed fake the moon landings , why didnt their cold war rivals the soviets say anything about it . surely the russians would have said something atleast if it was all a hoax . after all the russians had a lot to lose by letting the americans fake the landings . not just the russians , other rivals of the US like the chinese would have said something atleast if it was a fake.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Try to log in again after some time..You know PDF was hacked for 6 hours by some banned member.Webmaster said its "Vsdoc" ..Do u remember this man ?
Chopped dicks have gone Bonker since modi came to power.
Some time i think we youth of indian union should go to kashmir..and if pakistani flag is unfurled then break hand and legs of those retards standing nearby it..Then see reaction of pakis.

Last edited:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
RAW is behind terrorism in pak

A shop advertising AK-47 assault rifles and pistols stands next to a school for Islamic studies, or “madrassa”, September 10, 2006 in the tribal area of Sakhacot in western Pakistan. Small shops produce and sell thousands of weapons to people in the area near the porous border with Afghanistan. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)

View attachment 6900
Indeed Land of pure..
..Learn jihad in madrasa , earn certificate and get an AK-47 .Get ready for gazwa e hind
Achha hai bahut acchha hai

Kshatriya87

Country flag
i think you are talking about the van allen radiation belt . NASA did know about this radiation zone and its implications while planning the moon missions and they had taken measures to shield the spacecraft . i dont know much technical details about it . not really a science guy . but you can check it up .
about the moon landing hoax . look at it from this angle . if the americans did indeed fake the moon landings , why didnt their cold war rivals the soviets say anything about it . surely the russians would have said something atleast if it was all a hoax . after all the russians had a lot to lose by letting the americans fake the landings . not just the russians , other rivals of the US like the chinese would have said something atleast if it was a fake.
Russians didn't say anything because nobody knew at that time. Even the Russians found out far later about the fatal radiation, then checked what NASA did.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles