blue marlin

listen to mullah comment:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

muslim ummat has ditched pakis

mullah looks like comes freshly after madrasa brainwash session all night

give this mullah the best intellectual award of the world:biggrin2:

@Neo

@blue marlin
:biggrin2::biggrin2:
go back to your temple and ask the priest to give you some manners. because i think he gave this tongue

thethinker

Country flag
LHC bans Indian film over Hafiz Saeed's complaint

LAHORE: A lawyer for Hafiz Mohammed Saeed said on Thursday that a court has banned an upcoming Bollywood movie that ‘imagines’ his client being assassinated.

Saeed, who has a $10 million bounty on his head over his alleged involvement in the 2008 Mumbai attacks, had petitioned the Lahore High Court to ban the film “Phantom” in Pakistan, saying it posed a threat to his life and was Indian propaganda meant to hurt Pakistan's image.

wickedone

India number 1. I am happy to see a forum like this. We need Indian Think Tanks as well. US is joining hands with India.

wickedone

Hello srini. I think I did sometime awhile back. I have been following this forum for sometime. Again, would love to see something internet related that brings NRI resources to India.

Compersion

Country flag
@Neo ,watch from 24.15 and have some shame. This is what we do to your filmstars.

Pretty face also has a brain and talks sense (pakistan foreign policy could do with her)

But she needs to face the reality in pakistan and be questioned by a man and also by a man that believes in two nation theory and also Islamic charcterisitics prevalent in pakistan. We see her confidence and behaviour after that. Ask her about B Bhutto and her assaination ... And why people in pakistan supported it (because she was a woman)

But still pretty face with a brain and talks with care. But young and inexperienced like she said.

blue marlin

listen to mullah comment:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

muslim ummat has ditched pakis

mullah looks like comes freshly after madrasa brainwash session all night

give this mullah the best intellectual award of the world:biggrin2:

@Neo

@blue marlin
:biggrin2::biggrin2:
ohh great now your spanish!!:confused1:
hola ¿cómo está España . amar la vida en la playa. Apuesto India no playas como las playas en España

Zebra

Country flag

Blackwater

ohh great now your spanish!!:confused1:
hola ¿cómo está España . amar la vida en la playa. Apuesto India no playas como las playas en España

me Spanish ??? i think u r one of those pakis who drink too much, defy the law of islam:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

bale , gracias

blue marlin

me Spanish ??? i think u r one of those pakis who drink too much, defy the law of islam:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

bale , gracias
im sorry but your visa to the UK has been denied because we don't want douche bags like you in our country

Blackwater

im sorry but your visa to the UK has been denied because we don't want douche bags like you in our country

too much drinking by a paki in UK is bad for islam:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

you are becoming kufur day by day:pound:

stop drinking

Blackwater

blue marlin

too much drinking by a paki in UK is bad for islam:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

you are becoming kufur day by day:pound:

stop drinking
actually you're right, im muslim , but not the most religious example of one. i dont drink though. but my english wife does.
hyper dotty people on here have no manners and no respect.

DingDong

Country flag
actually you're right, im muslim , but not the most religious example of one. i dont drink though. but my english wife does.
hyper dotty people on here have no manners and no respect.
Does she wear Burqa while she drinks?

DingDong

Country flag
good for you. lets hope your not like the other messed up people here in dfi. i eat both meat and veg. i dont smoke
I do not judge people who eat non-vegetarian or drink or smoke, just a matter of personal preference. Many of my close friends do all that. I can share dinner table with a non-vegetarian person. These trivial matters don't define a person's character in my opinion.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles