Ensure no Muslim is wrongly held in terror cases, Shinde tells States

ramakrishna

Re: Ensure no Muslim is wrongly held in terror cases, Shinde tells Sta

Protecting Muslims from wrong cases is sickularism..
You want Muslims to held and jailed and hanged for what they did not involved in?
Any other Indian also thinks the same way?
dude first take care of you brothers in you country .... dont worry about the muslims in India ... Indian muslims are safer than the one in pak ...

ramakrishna

That mean hindus can be wrongly held like Sadhwi Pragya and Colonel Purohit
thats what he mean ..... Congress the guardian of Muslims ....

DEJAVU

His manner of asking may have been skewed and may have also appeared offensive to some, but I think it is better to explain India to him so that he understand the difference how his minorities are treated and how we treat what is popularly called minorities, when in actuality, it means Muslims.

In fact, the other minorities are left out by default.
Brother if i look offensive to others Then "I AM SORRY"
I know what has done to minorities in India and pakistan but believe me i never heard from a common man in Pakistan about Hindus and Christians and atrocities against them except some extremist clerics. But unfortunately in great Mighty India i heard it more from common Indian. PLZ no offense.
I love all Hindus and they are great people and we Muslims feel better when they talked to any any Hindu compared to others.
I just asked to one about his statement and that is it.
feel free to criticize and disagree with me.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

I would only feel that you must realise that using the Blasphemy Law to settle scores does appear a bit unfair and totally weird.

Or forcible conversion.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

Secularists again.

They're pathetic.So now we will have Muzaffarnagars everywhere across the country.

Akhileshullah brought the same rule in UP that caused this riot granting unlimited freedom to Muslims that led to so much bloodshed. Now Madam has asked to promote Secular terror against everyone else.

Shame.

Congress makes it look as if India is an islamic country.

DEJAVU

I would only feel that you must realise that using the Blasphemy Law to settle scores does appear a bit unfair and totally weird.

Or forcible conversion.
Blasphemy Law in Pakistan is not good, i support changes in it.
There should be amendments in it by adding a line that no individual will have the right to demonize any religion or any religious figure, These people should not be demonize by anyone These people wull be Muhammad (PBUH), JESUS (PBUH), Moses (PBUH), Budha, RAAM, SEETA, we can include any figure too in it.
I personally feel Mirza Ahmed (Ahmedi) should also be included in that list. we can argue their credentials through proper debate,But debate should be done through proper channel and be done by Knowledgeable peoples. if someone demonize these people should be punished.

Forcible conversion is not allowed,

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Not just Hindus, even Christians, Sikhs, Jains, Biddhists etc...
Actually, I didn't mention Christians, Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists because they do not form a vote bank.

pkroyal

Shinde is known for his "faux paus" in parliament " Osamaji " and many other such gems.

Now he has done the impossible, this erstwhile half baked pandu Havildar from Mumbai police at times poses as a great thinker ??

All muslims are not terrorists I agree, but it defy's logic that all terrorists caught/being traced/under surveillance/ escaping from prisons? have a single religious denomination --- - they are muslims. In Aryavrat/Bharat / India catch any anti national from any community be it Hindu,Muslim ,Sikh,Christian,Buddhist,Jew,Zoroastrian, Tribal or any other practicing religion or an atheist ,treat him / her as an enemy of the state,with detention and speedy trial through fast track courts. 150 sittings by the judge( 25 per month for six months should be the period) would be fair enough to conclude and hand out sentences.

pkroyal

Shinde is known for his "faux paus" in parliament " Osamaji " and many other such gems.

Now he has done the impossible, this erstwhile half baked pandu Havildar from Mumbai police at times poses as a great thinker ??

All muslims are not terrorists I agree, but it defy's logic that all terrorists caught/being traced/under surveillance/ escaping from prisons? have a single religious denomination --- - they are muslims. In Aryavrat/Bharat / India catch any anti national from any community be it Hindu,Muslim ,Sikh,Christian,Buddhist,Jew,Zoroastrian, Tribal or any other practicing religion or an atheist ,treat him / her as an enemy of the state,with detention and speedy trial through fast track courts. 150 sittings by the judge( 25 per month for six months should be the period) would be fair enough to conclude and hand out sentences.

captonjohn

Country flag

Again cheap politics based on community and religion. Congress will never come in power this time.

JBH22

I agree no innocent should be wrongly held be it muslim or not.

an innocent civilian should not be wrongly accused.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Blasphemy Law in Pakistan is not good, i support changes in it.
There should be amendments in it by adding a line that no individual will have the right to demonize any religion or any religious figure, These people should not be demonize by anyone These people wull be Muhammad (PBUH), JESUS (PBUH), Moses (PBUH), Budha, RAAM, SEETA, we can include any figure too in it.
I personally feel Mirza Ahmed (Ahmedi) should also be included in that list. we can argue their credentials through proper debate,But debate should be done through proper channel and be done by Knowledgeable peoples. if someone demonize these people should be punished.

Forcible conversion is not allowed,
God thoughts but not quite the reality.

dhananjay1

This may sound as an innocuous comment to many Indians, but they don't get what this remark implies. When Police investigates a case of terrorism they arrest many people on the bases of the evidence they have. They don't know whether the evidence would be good enough for conviction or not. Many people who are arrested are going to be proven not guilty, either because of lack of evidence or some technicality or because they are proven innocent. It's not in the power of Police to decide that they are innocent or not. So what Shinde means when he says that 'no Muslim is wrongly held in terror case' is that Police officers who arrest Muslim culprits, who are later proven innocent would be in the black book of the central government. This is a clear sign to the police and judiciary about what would be rewarded and what would be punished by the central government. See how he says nothing about arresting Hindus rightly or wrongly. And this guy is supposed to be our home minister.

natarajan

He simply says allow islam terrorism alone let them do some fireworks

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

He simply says allow islam terrorism alone let them do some fireworks
Well Congress supporters openly support jihadi attacks now and justify them. When MKG could consider the riots of that time and asked Hindus not to retaliate, calling it the religious duty, why surprised now?

I mean, I am feeling sorry for you guys. Reeling under occupation and oppression in ones' own country, such that you have enemies within your community.

Vishwarupa

Country flag

Well Congress supporters openly support jihadi attacks now and justify them. When MKG could consider the riots of that time and asked Hindus not to retaliate, calling it the religious duty, why surprised now?

I mean, I am feeling sorry for you guys. Reeling under occupation and oppression in ones' own country, such that you have enemies within your community.
This is the reason i call Congress as Congress(ISI)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

The Communists so far was beyond communal politics.

It appears the lure of communal politics these days and the fact that they are becoming redundant to the Indian political scene, is what has entrapped them in this game!

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

no innocent should held wrongly, be it of any religion.

About Muslim being targeted, we have to be very careful or else Pakistanis will get lots and lots of free recruit for terrorists activities in India.

Cops have to be sensitive to this and they should do the job by the book, any short cuts will going to create trouble for them and the country.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles