Dodgy development:of UK in India/We don't Want your Aid

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Please no rants.

If you go there, just take them on with total dignity and even like Bangalorean so that they know we are better than them.

The best part is most of them can't even spell!
So sir, what are you saying, we should not do an attack when they are bombing us?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Where do i sign up? Chal lets go..

one pig came screaming to attack me...i kicked it and it went screaming back..look at this..dont respond its gone..
QT: Why should UK give foreign aid to places like India? part1/2 (02Feb12) - YouTube
That fat chap is an idiot.

Are they not aware what the space programme is doing for India?

It is allowing mapping of the environment, farming and crop prediction and checking forest cover, checking on the glaciers melts, telecommunications, meteorological imaging, broadcasting, meteorology, and search and rescue operations.

Now tell me that this is in anywy not going to help India to ensure that there is a better life for the people?

trackwhack

It is allowing mapping of the environment, farming and crop prediction and checking forest cover, checking on the glaciers melts, telecommunications, meteorological imaging, broadcasting, meteorology, and search and rescue operations.

Now tell me that this is in anywy not going to help India to ensure that there is a better life for the people?
Ray, the average Brit understands a space program as shooting rockets to the moon. Its really not worth explaining these things. You should have seen the comments when Chandrayaan discovered water on the moon. It was quite a bitter pill for them to swallow, reading their comments about why space when poverty?

Just not worth it.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

I meant to say the comments on that page..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Army Rumour Service (ARRSE)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That woman Emma Boon on the QT who is something to do with Taxpayer's Union or something, got a mouthful from most Indians on the TimesNow show. Farookh Dhondy (British of Indian Origin) and one British MP (Sharmaji or something) who had come to his native place in Jallandar tried to give some ML and got such a shut up call that they will never forget in their life!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Just listening to their primitive accent alone makes me wonder how these bunch of bottom crawlers who came begging for trade ended up setting up a colony.!

SpArK

SORCERER
We put a barbed wire in between the deal with Britain, with regard to defense in Fighter deal for obvious reasons.. why cant they see that???

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Sorry Sir, I am not even on that forum, you probably mistook someone else with a similar style. :)
I rather not try to educate dolts. Getting too old for that. :namaste:
Maybe its the brigadier himself with an alias :thumb:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Good to see such support.

Thanks Meh (who is he?), GK, Nagraj and others.

They sure have piped down a lot!

The thread is hidden from me in the straight forward log in.

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I was once banned from a Western forum for saying that Netaji was correct to fight against the British on the Axis side.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I was banned for stating the Swastika was a good luck sign in Buddhism, Hinduism and some other religions and countries.

There are swastika in the Churches and also the Blue Mosque in Iran. (with links and photos)

And that Hitler merely stole the sign and put it the other way around.

But then that is how life goes and who cares?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I was banned for stating the Swastika was a good luck sign in Buddhism, Hinduism and some other religions and countries.

There are swastika in the Churches and also the Blue Mosque in Iran. (with links and photos)

And that Hitler merely stole the sign and put it the other way around.

But then that is how life goes and who cares?
When it comes to mocking and bashing others then freedom of expression is supreme but when an outsider bashes them or says something which goes against what they've been taught then freedom of expression is thrown out of the nearest window.

p2prada

Absence of a space program of their own would mean a lack of understanding on how a satellite system works. The biggest British use for satellites is having your car point you to the nearest pub via GPS whereas our entire electricity grid is controlled via satellites. The only one of it's kind in the world.

They probably think we are spending all our money on space and defence.

They don't understand that India has been spending an average of $500Million a year on space and reaping benefits a 100 times more, maybe even a 1000 times. Spending the same $500Million elsewhere would give us nothing in comparison. The problem is they don't know the statistics involved and the benefits of the most advanced civilian remote sensing satellite system in space today. We are a big country and our needs are bigger.

All this when subsidies and economic spending on welfare are over a $100Billion a year. The $500Million on space is quite justified. Some one please tell them their $250Million a year is barely enough to save a district in India let alone the entire country.

Dodgy development:eek:f UK in India/We don't Want your Aid
They can keep their aid. I wonder how soon we can start providing them with an aid package.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles