Disproportionate use of force unacceptable: India on Gaza Conflict

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Apparently the Media is being misused via fake show to gain sympathy. These days PR wars have become an integral part of propaganda.
Syrian casualties are shown as Palestenian casualties attributed to Israeli strikes.
Something like this was done even with the case of Rohnigyas by picking earthquake / tsunami victim pics and imposing them as a picture of genocide on Rohingyas.
I think the world is smart enough now, that everyone knows the importance of (mis)using Media to further their cause.

Exposed: Pallywood Returns to Gaza | HonestReporting
http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/116907/hamas-recycles-pictures-of-syrian-dead

In this video at 2:11 mins in, a Palestinian in a beige jacket and black T-shirt, presumably injured in the aftermath of an Israeli airstrike, is picked up and taken away. Yet at 2:44 mins, the same Palestinian has staged a remarkable recovery.

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sob

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I think when israel killed hamas leader who was travelling in a car.

Apparantly few hrs before he had negotiated peace treaty with israel only :rofl:

Operation Pillar of Defense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Israeli peace activist: Hamas leader Jabari killed amid talks on long-term truce - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Nope. It started when Israelis found out that Jabri was personally responsible for kidnapping of Israeli soldier Gilal Schalit and when dozens of rockets (some say 130) started flowing to Israel from Saturday night the 10th of November. Jabri was killed on 14th.

Regards,
Virendra

natarajan

India want israel to become spineless like her ,it should have send dossiers or stop playing games like cricket,football etc?

Is Disproportionate use of force acceptable for lankan issue ? When india support Disproportionate use of force to eradicate LTTE then why not for hamas ?

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Russia sends ships to Gaza coast in preparation for violence escalation

Russian warships anchored off the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea to prepare the evacuation of Russians in the area, should the conflict in Gaza escalate, The Voice of Russia quoted a Russian Navy Command source on Friday.

"The detachment of combat ships of the Black Sea Fleet, including the Guards missile cruiser Moskva, the patrol ship Smetliviy, large landing ships Novocherkassk and Saratov, the sea tug MB-304 and the big sea tanker Ivan Bubnov, got the order to remain in the designated area of the Eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea for a possible evacuation of Russian citizens from the area of the Gaza strip in case of escalation of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict", the spokesperson said.

He added that ship crew members will continue routine combat training, maintenance of equipment and weapons along with other military services.

average american

I kind of doubt there are many Russins in Gaza, nor do I believe Israel is worried about Russian ships. I dont see that Israel used an disproportionate amount of force as a matter of fact Israel was very merciful compared to what I would have been.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Is Disproportionate use of force acceptable for lankan issue ? When india support Disproportionate use of force to eradicate LTTE then why not for hamas ?
Because Gazans are not ethnic Tamil Hindus. :hmm:

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
'Satellites show Iran moving quickly to rearm ... JPost - Defense
Israeli intelligence satellites have spied the loading of rockets and other materiel believed to be destined for the Gaza Strip, The Sunday Times reported citing Israeli officials.

According to the report, Iran began preparing the weapons shipment around the same time Israel and Hamas negotiated cease-fire understandings late last week.

Tolaha

Even though India was being diplomatic, I don't think it has any moral rights to talk about "disproportionate use of force". India has been practicing it from quite some time. Hundreds get killed in Bombay blasts and the perpetrators hide with their master's help in Dubai/Karachi. How did India react? India went to UN & Interpol and has been waiting patiently since then. Parliament attacks, no sweat! Mumbai terrorist attacks kills hundreds and we finally manage to hang the lone surviving gunman, while the perpetrators continue to enjoy the hospitality of Pakistani army. India has been the master of "disproportionate use of forces" and it advices other countries against it! :tsk:

The least that Salman Khurshid can do is to ask the Israelis a manual on "What to do when terrorists attack your country?"!

VatsaOfBhrigus

Tihar Jail
Banned
even though india was being diplomatic, i don't think it has any moral rights to talk about "disproportionate use of force". India has been practicing it from quite some time. Hundreds get killed in bombay blasts and the perpetrators hide with their master's help in dubai/karachi. How did india react? India went to un & interpol and has been waiting patiently since then. Parliament attacks, no sweat! Mumbai terrorist attacks kills hundreds and we finally manage to hang the lone surviving gunman, while the perpetrators continue to enjoy the hospitality of pakistani army. India has been the master of "disproportionate use of forces" and it advices other countries against it! :tsk:

The least that salman khurshid can do is to ask the israelis a manual on "what to do when terrorists attack your country?"!
operation wrath of god.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles