DFI Wishlist

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@LurkerBaba in places like latest replies section and notification,the name of the thread and the member id shows up with same font,same color without any link highlights.(even in the forum posts, member id is not highlighted)

It is Bit confusing at times,if you kindly make them look apart each other,that would nice(like using different colors and such)

Regards,

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
This new software is great :clap2:

Specially the "viewers" count in parenthesis on thread lists on the bottom. I am wondering if one particular list can be sorted by number of viewers, if it can be done it would be so great !!! Then we would be able to see the most viewed up threads in ascending or descending order. Though it is still great. ✌👍

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
The new layout is easy on the browser too. Loads quickly on mobile.
Need some time to get accustomed with the new layout. But when we open thread it shows the first page, rather than latest. Other than that no complaints. Thumbsup:india2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
The new layout is easy on the browser too. Loads quickly on mobile.
Need some time to get accustomed with the new layout. But when we open thread it shows the first page, rather than latest. Other than that no complaints. Thumbsup:india2:
It doesn't work like that. You don't have to hit the title but the time written for last message.

Like 1 minutes ago or 01:00 PM. Same was in previous version as well.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I've enabled post reactions. All the "good ones" give +1 like. Everything else is neutral and doesn't change likes count
DFI needs a new Section under Indian Affairs for our Domestic Defense Industry called Indian Defense Industry. This would be an excellent addition to our DFI and will increase the Quality of the Forum overall.

Another Thing I want to say is Please Add Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indian Ocean Island States and Myanmar to the Country Watch Section. Maybe also add Nepal and Bhutan as one Section since they in the same area as well to Country Watch. These Countries are tied to India and China in the region and also we have Strong ties with them as well. So it is fitting that they should be added to country watch.

Last edited:

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Good upgrade ! But where is the "Go to first unread" option ? I was a heavy user of that

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
The likes of each member is missing @LB

I guess it's called reaction score now.

samsaptaka

Country flag

samsaptaka

Country flag
I....have not used that feature before. Not sure where that button was 🤷‍♂️
It was at the top , right corner after the page numbers I think. It used to take you to that particular position in the thread where you had left off earlier. Damned useful to continue browsing a long thread from where you left off a week before

samsaptaka

Country flag
Also our country's flag icon on the user badge is showing red at the top instead of orange

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles