Votes: 19 28.8%
  • youngindian

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
U have always been a better poster than me mate...I am restricted to the defence tech and mainly Military aviation....I dont involve in the other sections....
At the same time, I don't have the technical knowledge that you and Prada possess. It all turns out to be even in the end.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
It Works

Satish,
I would say i just love your signature. I would like to add that i just don't love it i have even used it pratically and you know what IT WORKS.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Satish,
I would say i just love your signature. I would like to add that i just don't love it i have even used it pratically and you know what IT WORKS.
Liars must have a good memory mate....

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
^^^ lol thanks for the explanation was a bit worried there:p

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I see that Rohit (1.44) has been doing some late-night maneuvers on the forum to attract members to vote him :p. Good going g-mullah Rohit.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Well I thought I would formally enter the competition and spice it up a bit

Why should you vote for me....? Well you should vote for me because:

1. To address the grievances of many of the members arguing with fanboys. C'mon man patriotism is good but blindness in patriotism is very bad. The Military Professionals are the most prized possession of DFI...we must learn to respect their experience. I am not asking people to take whatever they say as the final word, but argue with them sensibly. Why dont we do a proper research before we post? A little bit research will work

2. Many people still ask for the Acronym's explanation even though there is a thorough list of the most used acronyms which I with the help of many other members have posted...I shall recommend the Administrator to have a quick link in the main. And I also ask the people to refrain from using SMS lingo unless they are typing from their PDA or Cell Phone.

3. I also promise to invite more Knowledgeable Pakistani members...I think we are losing many of them...Neo(pakpathan) isnt posting nowadays. He is a sane guy. We must respect the views of other members and argue with them...This argument must be healthy and no personal name callings must be involved. People tend to fall easily to flame baits and many of them if they can't prove what you are telling take some time to research and post it.

4. Many posters have their allegiance to a particular type of equipment but know nothing about the rest must do a proper research about the other competing equipment and justify why it is better. They should also respect the equipment of other countries

5. Chinese members must be welcomed with all due respect....and the Flamers must not be given not more than 2 warnings.

6. I thoroughly recommend warning the people who fall for flame baits equally like the flamers.

7. Well I also recommend not to change all threads into J10 threads to the Chinese members. Every thread is turned into one if you want to see

8. I will recommend the mods to include the age while registration. No person below the age of 14 shall be allowed to reply to military professionals.

9. The Articles thread has been put up for people to do their research. Use it first and then start posting it new posters...

10 Above all I will ensure strict rules when it comes to moderating a debate...but sarcacsm is a part of debating....

p2prada

8. I will recommend the mods to include the age while registration. No person below the age of 14 shall be allowed to reply to military professionals.
ROFL. I guess the MPs will have your thanks. :D

I wonder why OOE is not in the list. He has been posting a lot of useful information since the last month. The competition may become too one sided then. :p

Perhaps one day we will have polls for best Mod too.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The survey data we used, from both the current members survey conducted by the Bureau of the DFI and the contributors or various members from all around from pakistan, Russia, China, USA and all the European countries, Neither the original collectors of the history debates. but the 2 candidates, behaviour are responsible for their analyses and interpretatations. As earlier i have stated that 1.44(ROHIT) to be the best candidate who deserves to be the DFI STAR.

Rage

DFI TEAM
I vote the decimal dude!

All a ya'll are deserving- in particular blokes like soham, p2p and SATISH who make some excellent opinion-based posts- which is what this forum is all about, but also guys like yi who post some very informative articles.

Ah well! There's always next time....:D

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We are also grateful to 1.44(Rohit) and Sohamsri for there contribution to the freedom of speech and freedom of opinion, offering their comments and encouragagement, and sacrificing there personal time in good debates and humors of tolerance. While we study and debate the issues adderessed by posters are best defined by the only & only 1.44(Rohit).

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
I wonder why OOE is not in the list. He has been posting a lot of useful information since the last month. The competition may become too one sided then. :p
Military Proff.s are the cream of the forum. They can't get any better.
This poll is only for "feel good" civvies. :D

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Satish, good points raised, but one slight correction, Neo is heading another forum, so we cant expect him to be here much. Good luck in the elections ;)

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Elections at the core of the free political system. They are the way we choose our leaders, sources of the top notch legitimacy, and a means by which members try to influence public opinion. And for the most New members, voting 1.44(Rohit) is the only form of moving our anticipation of prosparity forward.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
I guess IBRIS is the Campaign manager for Rohit...lol

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Here its seems elections in which people are voting for thier friends not on their contributions to this forum .

Just guessing who can vote me , but any ways thanks ..

I can never reach to any position in this forum because i raise those issues which sucks everyone alot

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
DFI members had lagged far behind the voting rates in the most respected member 1.44(ROHIT) in democratic Scholars, Journalists, and politicians have expressed concern over the failure of the opposition of 1.44(ROHIT) to be voted as the star. This concern has increased with the opposition sohamsri or using his high friendly position members to act against 1.44(rohit). While 68% of polls had already declared ROHIT as a winner.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles