Could the UFO phenomenon be true after all ?

abhay rajput

Country flag
There are, but who launches anything from the middle of the Pacific Ocean. you should watch the series “contact”, the government has been doing some shady things .

Becuase they themselves were dumbfounded. I also don’t know how anything can fligh in mukztiple directions, at that speed, without a human Manning or controlling it.
EW messes with sensors , maybe they were testing new heavily growler type aircraft. But again jumping on to conclusions that it was aliens , it's sounds absurd to me. We don't know simple. But I am pretty sure it wasn't aliens because if it was they would keep it secret.

Chimaji Appa

EW messes with sensors , maybe they were testing new heavily growler type aircraft. But again jumping on to conclusions that it was aliens , it's sounds absurd to me. We don't know simple. But I am pretty sure it wasn't aliens because if it was they would keep it secret.
The funny part Is that there have also been strange occurrences in UFO heavy areas. For example, the various mutations of animals which have even left the police dumbfounded.

They didn’t know what it was, tats why they said they didn’t know what it was.

Bajirao

Country flag
All the u.f.o. activity happened or, some still happening in the sky of powerfull countrys. most of them in u.s.(and ally canada) at the peak of cold war tension,some in soviet skies,some in germany,italy,japan during ww2......so,we can make two conclusion 1)aliens love powerfull country. 2)u.f.o. like crafts (secret weapon,spy plane,futuristic aircrafts) are creation of powerfull countrys(mostly u.s. air force,cia)....1st point don't make sense so,the 2nd point is reality. u.f.o.s are all secret military aircraft.area 51 is u.s.a.f. and cia joint base for secret military testing and some alien like creatures are result of various unlawful and cruel genetical experiment on human by various u.s. agency(soviet also) mostly without govt. permission.......you can watch "project blue book" to get some idea(although the sensationalused some incidents) from ettv torrent....

Bajirao

Country flag
This is not about advance technology ... this is about advance science.. physics that we are unaware of.. be it B2 bomber or f22 rafter all based on known principles of science .U can keep technology based on known science hidden.. Not the science..And there is a reason for that.. If there is a new kind of physics or laws of science discovered it has to be peer reviewed .. taught on universities.. Than only research scholars emerge get hired and develop technologies based on wht they have learned .. I think USA having such technology is more absurd nd delusional than ET theory .. If USA is such a advanced nation that it developed such technology unknown to classical physics 50/60 yrs ago why it lost vietnam battle.. A country like N korea is threatening them with nuclear bomb.. Such sightings have been reported in various parts of the world not just USA.. Bringing feb 27 incident here is "whataboutery" ..

It is quiet arrogant for us to say that possibility of aliens being out there is delusional .. Earth is not even a dust compared to our galaxy.. And there could be billions of other galaxy out there ..
These secret crafts have some x-factors but are not complete weapon system for warfighting...like as a example, a cricketer fields like spiderman but don't know a little about bating or bowling,he will be a burden for the team,not asset...as a real example previous avatars of sr-71 were u.f.o. like secret weapon.now sr-71' speed is extraordinary but helps only in survielence..there is no weapon which breaks law of physics and which seems to be,are mostly result of delusion,sometime intentionaly done as a part of psycological warfare...

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Recent UFO sightings in India:
Bangalore seems to be the hub of strange activity of late. I'm sure these are not top secret aircraft being tested by HAL!!

By the way, most of these UAPs shown in the vid you posted are circular in shape like the one in the 'Tether incident' in space. Here it is..

On Feb 25, 1996, the Space Shuttle Columbia deployed an experimental tether into orbit. The experiment was called the Tethered Satellite System (TSS- 1R) and it's purpose was to attempt to generate electricity by utilizing Earth's magnetic field.

Unfortunately the tether broke so the experiment was not a success, although approximately five hours of data were recorded. What really made "The Tether Incident" famous was the appearance of many unidentified flying objects (UFOs) clearly visible in the NASA footage during the STS-75 NASA Space Shuttle mission, the 19th mission of the Columbia orbiter. NASA's maintains it was 'space debris' and 'ice particles'... But debris doesn't move in all directions and considering that the shuttle and the broken tether were moving at 30,000 kmh, this explanation of debris is far fetched as the debris cannot move and change directions while moving at that speed!

And the tether being 19 kms away when it broke, some of these objects were seen moving BEHIND the tether meaning they must have been huge! So, the ice particles explanation falls flat!

Here's the NASA video taken from the shuttle....Video starting 1:20 to 6:00.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Here's an official order of the US Department of Transportation (Federal Aviation Administration, Air Traffic Organization Policy) ORDER - JO 7110.65Y dated Aug 15 2019.

Check out Section 8 of Chapter 9 of the document below. If UFOs were a figment of one's imagination, what is it doing in an official US Aviation Administration order?

UFO2.jpg

UFO1.jpg

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Pentagon releases three UFO videos taken by US Navy pilots

The Pentagon on Monday released three declassified videos that show US Navy pilots encountering what appear to be unidentified flying objects.

The grainy videos, which the Pentagon says depict “unexplained aerial phenomena”, were previously leaked, with some believing they show alien UFOs.

The Pentagon said it released the footage to “to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real or whether or not there is more to the videos,” a statement on the Department of Defense website said.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
1588077148212.png

This is the first ever official statement by the US military. Seems full disclosure isn't too far away! Disclosing info bit by bit to sensitize the public?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
All the u.f.o. activity happened or, some still happening in the sky of powerfull countrys. most of them in u.s.(and ally canada) at the peak of cold war tension,some in soviet skies,some in germany,italy,japan during ww2......so,we can make two conclusion 1)aliens love powerfull country. 2)u.f.o. like crafts (secret weapon,spy plane,futuristic aircrafts) are creation of powerfull countrys(mostly u.s. air force,cia)....1st point don't make sense so,the 2nd point is reality. u.f.o.s are all secret military aircraft.area 51 is u.s.a.f. and cia joint base for secret military testing and some alien like creatures are result of various unlawful and cruel genetical experiment on human by various u.s. agency(soviet also) mostly without govt. permission.......you can watch "project blue book" to get some idea(although the sensationalused some incidents) from ettv torrent....
Bro..what a toddler analaysis

If a alien race will decide to examine a planet would it go to a country like Somalia?

Or would it go to a prosperous country with good infrastructure to examine how intelligent life prospers there?

Most people tend to forget the basic thing that alien species will come to earth to spy on us and not to show off their superior planes.

They will come,study and leave..and repeat every time coz we are progressing very fast to see how far we are going and in what direction.

Think about it like this

You are the commander of USS Enterprise..and you are sent to check a habitable planet with intelligent life...tell me what will your objectives be?

I will watch the planet with the highest air planes and technology signature from space aka usa and powerful countries in our case.

Then i will study their technology..once i am sure we have a superiority i will send my drones to probe the planet.

I wont give two fucks about saying hello to lower life forms there running on fossil fuels but i will see what direction is their technology heading to.

i will make a report..send it to my planet and further keep an eye on them as i dont want them to be a threat to me.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles