Computer Console Gaming thread

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
One of the best low resource ingame graphics series -
Crysis- 2 to 4
game play to another level- Fallout-3/4 rest newers are just copy of game play....
Captain Price..... even made some cry....
BTW guys--- STALKER- 2 is coming :hail::hail: , get ready---- 15 years of wait going to end....
1673103650162.png

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Crysis- 2 to 4
game play to another level- Fallout-3/4 rest newers are just copy of game play....
BTW guys--- STALKER- 2 is coming :hail::hail: , get ready---- 15 years of wait going to end....
View attachment 188665
Ue5, its one piece of holy tech , gunna wait for 5 years for a new pc to wait for ue5 to mature and achieve true photorealism

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Crysis- 2 to 4
View attachment 188665
good news but there are some signs that probably this game will be pozzed with globohomo woke virus because well it went from this (screenshot from xbox one trailer coming out in 2021)
1673105175233.png

to this
1673105208212.png

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
good news but there are some signs that probably this game will be pozzed with globohomo woke virus because well it went from this (screenshot from xbox one trailer coming out in 2021)
View attachment 188669
to this
View attachment 188670
heard somewhere that- one of it's dev team got KIA while fighting for Ukrn, they are currently operating from Pruge. May be thats the reason for delay.
My desktop right now--
1673105958053.png

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
My small review of one the best games I have ever played. This game is easily the most underrated game in the sea of generic games. This game came out in 2015 so its bit late to review it now but I think there is some kind of timeless charm to certain art that goes beyond normal lifecycle.

Bloodborne

This is an amazing game with beautiful Victorian era gothic European architecture and Lovecraftian monsters. This Japanese game is IMO best video game ever made by Fromsoftware.

View attachment 174194

This game perfectly captures essense of Horror Genre. Its dark, foggy, claustrophobic. There is something unexpected behind every corner. Monster of every variety is just too fantastical.

View attachment 174196

Being a Fromsoftware game, this game is hard. Too hard at times. Still it feels like a fluid flow of gameplay. I always felt like game challenged me and overcoming that challenge felt rewarding.

View attachment 174197

I am a big fan of H P Lovecraft. His books always inspired my imagination. So seeing those elements in a videogame format was a pleasant experience.

The sound quality, dialogues are really top notch. This game has one of the most detailed sound effects I have ever heard. Every footstep, every movement, even wind blowing can be heard in the game.

The gameplay is short 7 to 10 hours including DLC. Still I think its worth it.

5/5 stars
A true masterpiece. Best game for the PS 4 imo. I have always been a fan of the souls genre.

Blademaster

Hi everyone, I finally got my hands on a PS5. I got God of War and Astro playground. I am wondering what kind of games should I get that I can play with my 5 year old son at the same time. And also something for myself. Is there anything that is equivalent to Zelda and Mario brothers? I am a old timer now and the last time I really played games hardcore was Nitendo Classic with Super Mario brothers and Zelda.

SKC

Country flag
Hi everyone, I finally got my hands on a PS5. I got God of War and Astro playground. I am wondering what kind of games should I get that I can play with my 5 year old son at the same time. And also something for myself. Is there anything that is equivalent to Zelda and Mario brothers? I am a old timer now and the last time I really played games hardcore was Nitendo Classic with Super Mario brothers and Zelda.
Does PS5 allow games to be bought from Epic or Steam stores??

Epic store gives away good games for free from time to time. I ended by buying 5-6 games for free from Epic store even when I don't have a Desktop or game console currently! :cool1: :cool1:

Try older GTA games and Uncharted 4 are good game to play with young kids. GTA 5 is strict no-no for 5 yr old.

Abbey

Country flag
one of the best trailer along with dying light was evil within 2 got nostalgic after seeing it once again

Last edited:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Does PS5 allow games to be bought from Epic or Steam stores??

Epic store gives away good games for free from time to time. I ended by buying 5-6 games for free from Epic store even when I don't have a Desktop or game console currently! :cool1: :cool1:

Try older GTA games and Uncharted 4 are good game to play with young kids. GTA 5 is strict no-no for 5 yr old.

Can't get games from these store for ps5

Reactions: SKC

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
You could try hollow knight its a good game if ur into dnd can try raji : an ancient epic amazing game and if u haven't played read dead redemption 2 by now its a crime so plz play it if u like souls games would suggest elden ring and if u like rpg try Batman Arkham games and sifu is u like matrial arts u can try cyberpunk too now all bugs are fixed and game is great if you were harry potter fan and ur kid is too u can pre order Hogwarts a legacy and u can try some sports games for your kids since ur in us u could try fifa,nba or maiden or if he likes cricket than cricket 22

Physx32

Country flag
You can play Ratchet and Clank, Sackboy, Fifa 23 and any arcade racing game with your kid.

For you, I recommend RDR2, Cyberpunk 2077 and The Last of Us pt 1 (if haven't played earlier in PS3/PS4).
You should also try souls genre games like Demon's souls and Bloodbourne, however these are extremely challenging games.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
guys, try STALKER- ANAMOLY mod!!! I bet you will uninstall it after 30 min try,,, AI is insane, graphics is more insane realistic, even you can see the air distortion due to gas venting while firing !! tough as hell!!!
the mod is for hardcore pros!!!!

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Although not a big fan of souls like games(I don't have such patience) but I am very excited for this if its regional price at launch its a day 1 buy for me

Corvus Splendens

Country flag

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Although not a big fan of souls like games(I don't have such patience) but I am very excited for this if its regional price at launch its a day 1 buy for me
Grphics are looking awesome.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles