Computer Console Gaming thread

STORE

Man I absolutely loved Dying Light 1 even though the story was kinda lame, the atmosphere and ambiance of tht game cannot be compared to any other open world game. Dying light 2 just feels off, it's too crowded fr my liking and the night time is a joke compared to the first game.the silent apoclypse ambiance of the first game was top Notch. Not really a fan of 3rd person POV like Days gone but its good for a game like last of us.

Star screamer

Dying light 2 just feels off, it's too crowded fr my liking and the night time is a joke compared to the first game.the silent apoclypse ambiance of the first game was top Notch.
dying light 2 just dont give the same feel as 1

HitmanBlood

Country flag
My small review of one the best games I have ever played. This game is easily the most underrated game in the sea of generic games. This game came out in 2015 so its bit late to review it now but I think there is some kind of timeless charm to certain art that goes beyond normal lifecycle.

Bloodborne

This is an amazing game with beautiful Victorian era gothic European architecture and Lovecraftian monsters. This Japanese game is IMO best video game ever made by Fromsoftware.

images (1).jpeg

This game perfectly captures essense of Horror Genre. Its dark, foggy, claustrophobic. There is something unexpected behind every corner. Monster of every variety is just too fantastical.

images (3).jpeg

Being a Fromsoftware game, this game is hard. Too hard at times. Still it feels like a fluid flow of gameplay. I always felt like game challenged me and overcoming that challenge felt rewarding.

images (4).jpeg

I am a big fan of H P Lovecraft. His books always inspired my imagination. So seeing those elements in a videogame format was a pleasant experience.

The sound quality, dialogues are really top notch. This game has one of the most detailed sound effects I have ever heard. Every footstep, every movement, even wind blowing can be heard in the game.

The gameplay is short 7 to 10 hours including DLC. Still I think its worth it.

5/5 stars

Physx32

Country flag
BTW, its my first time seeing a user who dual boots Arch and Windows. Usually, for linux purists, dual booting Windows with their linux is sacrilege.
Windows is only used for adobe products and gaming. I actually hate windows lol.
And I thought Arch users were one of the biggest linux purists.
Wait till you meet a Gentoo user :lol:

BTW what distro are you currently using?

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
View attachment 179140
AMOGHUS

You might wanna try this distro, then

View attachment 179141
A distro for Among us? lmao. Couple pages back I posted a distro specifically for Weeaboos.. These custom distros are getting out of hand.

Meanwhile, mainstream:-

has ability to run amogus on 69000 iq
What 69000 IQ looks like:-

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
1667032164519.png

Nibbas the time has come where we reach this level of graphics, i bet this could run in the rumoured 7600xt rumoured by greymon to be around 6900xt level, although i doubt with the gpu inflation here

canterlot

Country flag
A distro for Among us? lmao. Couple pages back I posted a distro specifically for Weeaboos.. These custom distros are getting out of hand.

I bought this camera with the money I won in the bet365 app. The touch screen display with flexibility on all planes is a real gem, indispensable for reportage photography. It is precious for the Canon system since no other full-frame model from the manufacturer has such a screen.
The 45-sensor autofocus system is borrowed from the Canon 80D, and in the case of our heroine, all the sensors are cross-shaped. For comparison, the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV has 61 zones, of which 41 are cross-shaped. But the sensors in the Canon EOS 6D Mark II, in our opinion, are not distributed very well: they miss the "field of view" of the periphery of the frame.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

I like the memes but as a software/ML guy I would still stick with Ubuntu/Linux Mint/Pop OS/Debian based linux distro. Way too many tutorials for them rather than an esoteric distro which often becomes a hellscape for installing what you want.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles