angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Anybody play shadowgun deadzone???

Add me my user name is honeyBooBoo

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
@Free Karma is Ajay Ghale not a nepali Gorkha? Anyway thanks a lot for sharing this. Would definitely play this when it comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Wanted to share this

Crusader Kings 2: Rajas of India. here tou can play as an Indian Raja in 866-1453 timeline

Free Karma

@Free Karma is Ajay Ghale not a nepali Gorkha? Anyway thanks a lot for sharing this. Would definitely play this when it comes out.
He is described as someone who is "from the country but lives outsiide". He doesnt look very gurkha in the trailer too. His face is shown towards the end (selfie on cell phone), he seems more like a North Indian than gurkha. In fact he sort of resembles this guy, but a bit more pale.Sushant Singh Rajput - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But that is to be expected, it is a fictitious location, so they can really mix a lot of things and dont have to be too perfect, gives them more freedom. For ex. the place looks very nepal-bhutan, but they speak hindi, and the main character has returned to his homeland perform his moms last rites but doesnt look like the others shown there :D

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
He is described as someone who is "from the country but lives outsiide". He doesnt look very gurkha in the trailer too. His face is shown towards the end (selfie on cell phone), he seems more like a North Indian than gurkha. In fact he sort of resembles this guy, but a bit more pale.Sushant Singh Rajput - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But that is to be expected, it is a fictitious location, so they can really mix a lot of things and dont have to be too perfect, gives them more freedom. For ex. the place looks very nepal-bhutan, but they speak hindi, and the main character has returned to his homeland perform his moms last rites but doesnt look like the others shown there :D
Well the title Ghale is actually nepali gurkha. Also the devs say that the country is Bhutan,Nepal ie Himalayan countries etc.
Whatever his nationality this is the best thing that Ubisoft has done. Far Cry 3 was a hit. I also played Far Cry Blood dragon too which frankly felt odd to me. To me Far Cry 4 is a must play and the graphics seem very awesome.
Now I cannot wait for November.:bounce::bounce:

Free Karma

Well the title Ghale is actually nepali gurkha. Also the devs say that the country is Bhutan,Nepal ie Himalayan countries etc.
Whatever his nationality this is the best thing that Ubisoft has done. Far Cry 3 was a hit. I also played Far Cry Blood dragon too which frankly felt odd to me. To me Far Cry 4 is a must play and the graphics seem very awesome.
Now I cannot wait for November.:bounce::bounce:
Does look quite fun, I havent finished any of the farcries before though, I did try fc1 and fc2, they seemed like rather avg games and I couldnt get myself to go through them. So not sure about how this one could turn out. Most of the time I use far cry/crysis to test my settings on graphics card :D

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Does look quite fun, I havent finished any of the farcries before though, I did try fc1 and fc2, they seemed like rather avg games and I couldnt get myself to go through them. So not sure about how this one could turn out. Most of the time I use far cry/crysis to test my settings on graphics card :D
Play far Cry 3(not the dlc blood dragon). Far Cry 3 was a game of the year award winner and imo a very good game.

Free Karma

Indian Air Force to Launch Video Game to Attract Youth - NDTV

Seeking to attract the youth, the Indian Air Force (IAF) is all set to launch a video game called 'Guardians of the Sky' in which players can carry out virtual attacks on enemy targets flying a Su-30MKI combat aircraft.

"An IAF unit is developing a mobile gaming application called 'Guardians of the Sky' to attract youth between age of 14-18 to join the force," an IAF official said.

The game, which is likely to be released by early July, has been developed by a private vendor 'M/s Threye' for the IAF following an open tendering process and it will be made available on Windows, Android and IOS platforms, he said.

The main highlight of the game will be the various combat scenarios undertaken by the Air Force in an appealing manner "so as to immerse the player in the game with the 'having been there' sensations and to motivate youth to consider the IAF as a challenging career."

The mobile game will be released in two phases under which one training mission and two operational missions would be released in the first phase while players will get to carry out eight virtual operational missions under the second phase.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kBWk7b3cQk

Global Defence

New threads

Articles