Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadeshi

Ukraine's economy however is Somalian style.
And the army as well.
Nazi batallions are well equipped and armed because of their olygarchic masters money, but not the army.
There is "aeromobile" troops on the photos, but they have never jumped with a parachute :). They wear old Soviet "Leshiy" mask suites over the old NATO uniform which have been given to Ukraine as second hand or bought in army surplus stores by volounteers.
And those army is a bunch of starving drunken tramps without proper training.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

gadeshi

However, the Ukrainian rocket flies into space slightly smaller than the Indian.
Ukrainian rockets don't fly anywhere since the middle of 2014 due to Russian contracts loss and Yuzhmash and Yuzhnoye DB bancrupcy caused by that.

gadeshi

Pay attention. All BTR has ATGM missiles. A year ago, the armored vehicles had no new missiles, so the launchers ustanavlivalim old 9M111. Now - a new generation of missiles.
There are few dosens of BTR-3 and BTR-4 were built. The other ones are old BTR-80 without ANY missiles. And BTW, they are from the early production batches (mid 80-s).
There were huge losses in the Southern Boilers and near Debaltsevo. So, due to this fact there are almost 35% of all the APCs are old BTR-80, but the others are even older BTR-70s and BTR-60s (more than 50%).
All the others are modern (but very unreliable) BTR-3/4 and "jihad mobiles" used as APCs because there is a great lack of the real ones.

Gabriel92

Country flag
And the army as well.
Nazi batallions are well equipped and armed because of their olygarchic masters money, but not the army.
There is "aeromobile" troops on the photos, but they have never jumped with a parachute :). They wear old Soviet "Leshiy" mask suites over the old NATO uniform which have been given to Ukraine as second hand or bought in army surplus stores by volounteers.

You can say whathever you want,you can't disagree that they changed so much in one year compared to 2014.
At least,their soldiers have SOCKS)))))))))))))))

gadeshi

You can say whathever you want,you can't disagree that they changed so much in one year compared to 2014.
At least,their soldiers have SOCKS)))))))))))))))
Yeah, socks are the great achievement, what to say... :)
But you can't avoid the fact that not all of soldiers have them! :)

gadeshi

Every economy has struggled during some times in every country....
Ukrainian economy has been created that way to be dependent from somebody. This is a long story to describe why is it so that seems like a good article size :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And the army as well.

Do not choke your venom!

Last edited:

Gabriel92

Country flag
Yeah, socks are the great achievement, what to say... :)
But you can't avoid the fact that not all of soldiers have them! :)
Even Malian soldiers have socks! @pmaitra
You claim to be one of the most powerful army in the world,but cannot equip your soldiers with a pair of socks !)))))))))))

Don't know if i should cry or laugh! :bounce:

Ukrainian army is currently modernizing the gear they are giving to their soldiers !

New gear :

gadeshi

Do not choke your venom!
What to choke here?
A dozen of tramps in old NATO second hand with old Soviet parachutes go onboard of the same old An-26.
There are very few of the airborn troops had experienced real jumps (less than 5% from the whole number).

gadeshi

You claim to be one of the most powerful army in the world,but cannot equip your soldiers with a pair of socks !)))))))))))

Ukrainian army is currently modernizing the gear they are giving to their soldiers !

New gear :

Why to post Russian army old photos (some Year 2011)???
Barmitsa combat suit has not only socks, but even Army Necesser :)

What about "Ukrainian new gear" - this resembles me a Yeltsin times in Russia - "we have the best gear but in 1 or 2 specimens for exgibitions" :)
And BTW this is not Ukrainian, but NATO gear (except for uniform), none of which is SERIAL PRODUCED in Ukraine (and will never be).

Akim

Professional
Country flag
What to choke here?
A dozen of tramps in old NATO second hand with old Soviet parachutes go onboard of the same old An-26.
There are very few of the airborn troops had experienced real jumps (less than 5% from the whole number).
So everything is here understood that without you and without the Russian end of us all. The Germans did not hesitate to use at the An-26.

gadeshi

So everything is here understood that without you and without the Russian end of us all. The Germans did not hesitate to use at the An-26.
This is the museum, you idiot! :)

Now Ukrainian soldier is that:

I often see this picture in Kharkiv metro tube. Starved, drunken tramps in an old, several times penetrated uniform with multiple old wearing holes...

Last edited:

Gabriel92

Country flag
This is the museum, you idiot! :)

Now Ukrainian soldier is that:

I often see this picture in Kharkiv metro tube. Starved, drunken tramps in an old, several times penetrated uniform with multiple old wearing holes...
A "russian" insulting Ukrainian soldiers of being drunk,how cool is that ? :D

jouni

New gear :

That is not sock, it is "foot rag" jalkarätti. Much better than any socks...

Last edited:

gadeshi

Ukrainian space programme :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag

I also think that footcloth much more practical than the socks. I have them always wearing fishing.

pmaitra

Every economy has struggled during some times in every country....
That is true. Some countries stand up on their own feet. Some receive doles. Some borrow from IMF till kingdom come. :wink:

I use wraps under my socks too. Wraps are good. They will prevent chances of a sprain. In other words, you are less likely to cry if you use wraps when, for example, playing soccer.

+1
I also think that footcloth much more practical than the socks. I have them always wearing fishing.
+1

Spaciba Tovarishi.

pmaitra

And the army as well.

That is what I was telling @Akim. A country that used to be a superpower is one of the poorest countries in the world. This is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles