Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

Хрен с тобой. Я тоже буду писать на родном языке, если дибелоид не понимает разницы.
Yeah, write in whatever you want, but write Львов, not Львів.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
They might be a minority, but they have the guns. That is what matters. A once great nation held hostage by a bunch of semi-educated hate filled degenerates.
Do you think the Ukrainians were afraid of the two AК?

pmaitra

Not onlythe guns...
Look, @pmaitra, it is a great problem to argue there because the guys like @Akim just post foolish things or a common western created or Perestroyka (also known as Katastroyka :) ) era myths not even bother themselves in argumenting it.
But we must write fucking big posts looks like an articles to counter those shit because there are no simple answers there and all of that needs to be explained in details to the guys not from former USSR.
But I have no time for article-sized posts, unfortunately :(
Katastroyka - :pound:

I agree. I think only time will heal this. An entire generation off western sponsored brainwashing is not going to be eradicated easily. I also think the Ukrainians need to realize their own mistakes about the false dreams of European integration. I think the article I posted by the blogger from Novouralsk makes a solid point. No matter how much one tries to explain to these people, they won't understand until they feel the pinch very hard. Even the most radical ultra-nationalist will surrender in the face of hunger. They can blame Russia all they want, but that won't fill their stomach.

gadeshi

Do you think the Ukrainians were afraid of the two AК?
You know what he wanted to say. Don't try to look bigger moron than you are.
Ukrainian oligarchy just needed the primitive, peasant-animal ideology and psychology to control the Ukrainian people as a bunch of stupid mamals. So the galicism was as good as have never been.
So galicians are not the bad people, but government has unleashed the nazi lovers and stupid angry and jelous peasants that came to Kiev Maidan to kill for their stupid peasant dreams.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yeah, write in whatever you want, but write Львов, not Львів.
What is the difference? Why are you constantly focuses attention on this? This Odessa 50s.

The inscriptions on the Ukrainian.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You know what he wanted to say. Don't try to look bigger moron than you are.
Ukrainian oligarchy just needed the primitive, peasant-animal ideology and psychology to control the Ukrainian people as a bunch of stupid mamals. So the galicism was as good as have never been.
So galicians are not the bad people, but government has unleashed the nazi lovers and stupid angry and jelous peasants that came to Kiev Maidan to kill for their stupid peasant dreams.
Do not disgrace "millionaire". You've never been in Lviv.

gadeshi

What is the difference? Why are you constantly focuses attention on this? This Odessa 50s.

The inscriptions on the Ukrainian.
It's not bad at all to have the Ukrainian language on the streets before maidan and May the 2-nd.
But no more.
I've won the Ukrainian, Russian and English school Olimpiades.
Ukrainian was the best - I have won Kharkiv regional Olimpiades 3 years seamlessly.
But after maidan and May the 2-nd I have not spoken Ukrainian principally. No more ever.
Project Ukraine must be closed.

gadeshi

And BTW, @Akim, all the Lvov so much hubricated culture and european buildings and historical monuments are not Ukrainian. They are Austrian and Polish.
Ruthenians (future ukrainians) are believed as almost slaves by the Lvov habitants that times. They were poor, rightless and primitive walking and talking instruments for hard and dirty jobs. They are even forbidden to go on the same street size with the Austrian or Polish.
This was the "great European culture" and "European destiny of ukrainians" :)
And the only man who gave them freedom, equal rights and citizenship in a great country was Stalin.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It's not bad at all to have the Ukrainian language on the streets before maidan and May the 2-nd.
But no more.
I've won the Ukrainian, Russian and English school Olimpiades.
Ukrainian was the best - I have won Kharkiv regional Olimpiades 3 years seamlessly.
But after maidan and May the 2-nd I have not spoken Ukrainian principally. No more ever.
Project Ukraine must be closed.
Project Novorossia closed!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And BTW, @Akim, all the Lvov so much hubricated culture and european buildings and historical monuments are not Ukrainian. They are Austrian and Polish.
Ruthenians (future ukrainians) are believed as almost slaves by the Lvov habitants that times. They were poor, rightless and primitive walking and talking instruments for hard and dirty jobs. They are even forbidden to go on the same street size with the Austrian or Polish.
This was the "great European culture" and "European destiny of ukrainians" :)
And the only man who gave them freedom, equal rights and citizenship in a great country was Stalin.
Rusyns - is a separate Slavic nation.

gadeshi

Rusyns - is a separate Slavic nation.
ORLY???
Go read history books!
Especially carefully you should read about who and how made the ukrainians from Ruthenians in the first concentration/detention camps in Europe - Talerghoff and Terezin.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You haven't read anything.
As we all can see from your posts, you are not good in reading :)
From your posts it is clear that you're not familiar with the city of Ukraine. Even your Kharkiv. I live in Kharkov 2 weeks. To me this is enough, not to get lost in the city and know more than two streets.

jouni

History is not possible with just abstract people.
People (even best one) needs a great leader and Stalin was it.

About the others - @Akim, your history knowledge is very poor and based on popular TV series, most of all - post-Soviet Ukrainian. Go to library, bro! :)
Stalin was good at getting Soviet citizen killed, 50 Million of them. Russia is still suffering from that. Only idiots try to claim that Stalin was great to Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles