Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

Tens of thousands of people have died in detention camps, millions of people died of starvation in the Ukraine, in the Volga region, Kazakhstan, thousands were shot just because of suspicion. If you are to praise Stalin, for the fight against Nazism, the same way you have to sing odes to Churchill.
starvation
Volga
Kazakhstan
suspicion

:blah::blah::blah:

Here, now please pay attention to what I am saying.

Stalin did a good job by killing the Nazis. His job was left incomplete.

This is my point. Do you agree or disagree?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
starvation
Volga
Kazakhstan
suspicion

:blah::blah::blah:

Here, now please pay attention to what I am saying.

Stalin did a good job by killing the Nazis. His job was left incomplete.

This is my point. Do you agree or disagree?
Stalin killed Nazism? Nazism defeated the Soviet people and the allies. Nazism was stopped by people, not ideology.
Just as rashizm spread was halted not Poroshenko or Rabbit, but ordinary Ukrainian citizens.

pmaitra

Stalin killed Nazism? Nazism defeated the Soviet people and the allies. Nazism was stopped by people, not ideology.
Just as rascism spread was halted not Poroshenko or Rabbit, but ordinary Ukrainian citizens.
Nazism and Nazis are two related but different words. Read my post again.

pmaitra

I've read. It is identical.
Do not confuse Nazism and nationalism.
Ok, I just ate some bits of chocolate to calm myself down. No kidding. I just ate some chocolates.

I will continue later. Right now, I am a bit tired of haggling with you. I suggest you take your time and read my posts again. Try to understand what I am saying.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ok, I just ate some bits of chocolate to calm myself down. No kidding. I just ate some chocolates.

I will continue later. Right now, I am a bit tired of haggling with you. I suggest you take your time and read my posts again. Try to understand what I am saying.
You're trying to prove to me that Ukraine is now raised his head Nazism, who finished off Stalin. Only you do not know what Nazism / fascism.

Gabriel92

Country flag
Well,after what Stalin did to the Ukrainians,we can understand wh they welcomed Hitler's troops with open arms.
They were seen as liberators.

Gabriel92

Country flag
@Cadian @gadeshi Put yourselves at their places,if Stalin did the same thing to you,you would have welcomed Hitler's troops.

Occupation fest is open!

At least,they didn't gangraped millions of women..... if you know what i mean.... Your soldiers were as savage as them.

Last edited:

gadeshi

@Cadian @gadeshi Put yourselves at their places,if Stalin did the same thing to you,you would have welcomed Hitler's troops.
At least,they didn't gangraped millions of women..... if you know what i mean.... Your soldiers were as savage as them.
"Stalins repressions" and "millions killed" is a fucking fake.
According to KGB archives, there are only 6 500 000 people were subjugated to prison or GULAG from 1933 to 1953. 600 000 were executed for several crimes 75% of which were criminal crimes and only the rest 25% as political criminals.
So, there are no reasons to justify traitors and collaborators in that years.
BTW, french has executed the most of their collaborators and Puten ( :) ) assistors in 1945-1949. Did Stalin abused him as well? :)

Gabriel92

Country flag
"Stalins repressions" and "millions killed" is a fucking fake.
According to KGB archives, there are only 6 500 000 people were subjugated to prison or GULAG from 1933 to 1953. 600 000 were executed for several crimes 75% of which were criminal crimes and only the rest 25% as political criminals.
So, there are no reasons to justify traitors and collaborators in that years.
BTW, french has executed the most of their collaborators and Puten ( :) ) assistors in 1945-1949. Did Stalin abused him as well? :)
Holodomor,does that thing mean something to you ?
I think all Europeans should have collaborated with the Germans to defeat,the communists,bolchevists etc.

Cadian

Lol, I am not going to discuss this Polish creativity.

I think all Europeans should have collaborated with the Germans to defeat,the communists,bolchevists etc.
And they actually did it.

gadeshi

Holodomor is another one fake that is not confirmed by the docs.
There were starvatons in several regions, but they were not genocide acts and casualties were 20 times encreased by ukrainian "historians" in 1990-s. All the people responsible for starvations were objugated and executed in 1937.

gadeshi

Yeah, all the golodomor fappers should study the docs about starvation in Poland and Polish occupied regions of nowadays Ukraine at the same time. And how poles treated "ukrainians" that times also.

Gabriel92

Country flag
You can't avoid the fact that your soldiers were bunch of rapists,raping more than 1 million women is a record or what ?

You were lucky that you outnumbered the Germans. (and thanks to the winter that saved you)

Holodomor is another one fake that is not confirmed by the docs.
There were starvatons in several regions, but they were not genocide acts and casualties were 20 times encreased by ukrainian "historians" in 1990-s. All the people responsible for starvations were objugated and executed in 1937.
So,Holodomor is fake ? These millions of Ukrainians that died of starvation,must be fake.

Cadian

You can't avoid the fact that your soldiers were bunch of rapists,raping more than 1 million women is a record or what ?

So,Holodomor is fake ? These millions of Ukrainians that died of starvation,must be fake.
1) As I said earlier, I am not going to discuss these pseudo-historical sexual fantasies.

2) Holodomor is a fake in sense that it is not an "ethnic genocide of Ukrainians", but rather a part of a widespread famine across many areas of USSR, caused by drought and communists' social experiments with collectivization.

FYI, "Ukrainians" were created by communists in 1926, during the first USSR population census, where ethnic Russians should exactly specify to which ethnic branch they belong - Ukrainians, Belorussians or Velikorussians (Greatrussians or just Russians).

gadeshi

So that's why EU people has turned into phagots, they had been raped by Russian soldiers :facepalm::bounce:

Gabriel92

Country flag
So that's why EU people has turned into phagots, they had been raped by Russian soldiers :facepalm::bounce:
Russian soldiers raped women from 8 to 80,were they hungry ?
So,why thousands of Russians are leaving Russia to join EU phagot ?
This year,(in France),the Russians are the first (in numbers) to get the asylum status.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@Gabriel92
Not all Ukrainians greeted cheerfully fascist troops. This is also indicative campaign as a joyful meeting of Russian invaders in the Donbas now. In addition, many Ukrainians do not understand the ideology of Nazism and hoped that the Germans would free them from Bolshevism. Therefore, joyfully greeted the Germans and not the Nazis, not knowing what time it was 2in1. They thought that this would be exactly the same German occupation, in 1918, when Kiev was called "the last fragment of the Russian Empire."
My grandmother ((maternal line)), in 41 she lived in the village of Yasnaya Polyana (Donetsk region). When their village captured Wehrmacht stationed in the village and all was quiet. But then came the SS troops and the people began to be sent to work in Germany. My grandmother was lucky because she was only 14 years old. Older sisters hijacked at work. Therefore, there are different definitions. On the side of the Red Army fought 2 million. Ukrainians, on the side of the Nazis only 100 thousand. You can come loose and present individual facts for everyone. What is doing @pmaitra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles